schools paying too much for attorneys???

schools paying too much for attorneys???

Posted in the Greenwood Forum

eve

Wake Forest, NC

#1 Mar 22, 2011
I often wonder how much local school districts pay for attorneys-advice, etc. Are they doing so much stuff that is questionable or not right that they have to check with the attorney to get it covered up my legal wording???
eve

Wake Forest, NC

#2 Mar 22, 2011
I often wonder about that too, it used to be that if you were an administrator of a school such as a superintendent, you were trustworthy. Now, they do so much "political" stuff that is wrong, that they have to check with their attorney for everything.
eve

Wake Forest, NC

#3 Mar 22, 2011
co something to help the taxpayers in your district, call the district and find out how much your district pays for attorney advice and how often is it used? That might tell you something about what goes on at the administration offices.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
eddie hodges Apr '16 grun123 1
News Upstate woman charged in multimillion dollar in... Mar '16 Knock off purse s... 1
News Sumter County Election Office Prepares for Prim... Feb '16 KAREN 2
News Sally Bourne - Greenwood Feb '16 KAREN 1
Hidden Lake Flooding (Oct '15) Oct '15 Randy Davis 1
Would like paper the week of July 19th (Aug '15) Aug '15 Danna Moss 1
News Man drowns in Lake Greenwood (Aug '15) Aug '15 Doc754 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenwood Mortgages