Fights put Greenwood school on lockdown

Fights put Greenwood school on lockdown

There are 5 comments on the The Clarion-Ledger story from Sep 25, 2007, titled Fights put Greenwood school on lockdown. In it, The Clarion-Ledger reports that:

“They decided they would settle it at school”

Eight Greenwood High School students will appear before a Youth Court judge today after fights Monday shut down the school for more than two hours. via The Clarion-Ledger

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.

Norwayblonde

AOL

#1 Oct 6, 2007
This is what happens when you take religion out - instead of teaching to love one another - kids begin to hate one another because they are different either color or belief. We are all God's children. Read the bible. Educate yourself.
Channel Cat

El Paso, TX

#2 Feb 3, 2009
I went to that school in 1971-72. I QUIT school because of all the RACIAL Riots & Fighting. If it wasnt the white boys starting it then it was the Black guys.
The black guys jumped on a teacher & a coach that morning and beat their heads in bad.I spent the rest of the day down at the Bowling Alley.
I swear,somethings never change!
xxxxx

Tucson, AZ

#3 Feb 5, 2009
that right
aol

Durant, MS

#4 Mar 12, 2009
that did not happen ask me
Tommekko

Sioux City, IA

#5 Feb 11, 2012
Greenwood is still segrated,and black people have destroyed the dream.our people fought for for us and we drop out of school.whites dont have to kill us we kill each other.whites have takin over downtown greenwood,our black business they bought them out.thats one reason why they say mississppi slow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Greenwood Commonwealth. No place for an edu... (Jul '07) Apr 30 Scared 74
Earn fast and easy money!!! (Nov '17) Jan '18 Shaft Money 4
Greenwood McDonald's Dec '17 Jim 1
Earn Money Online. (May '14) Dec '17 libby64 14
Make quick money (Apr '17) Nov '17 Pyt6010 4
Pillow academy reunion (Sep '15) Jun '17 Strain 2
News Blacks Fear Man Found Hung In Mississippi Wasn'... (Jan '11) Dec '16 JimboSlim 139

Greenwood Jobs

Personal Finance

Greenwood Mortgages