Celebrating Success/with priority

Celebrating Success/with priority

Posted in the Greenwood Forum

Tucker Ypung

Greenwood, MS

#1 Mar 12, 2012
when the tail wags the dog something is amiss.The recent celebration of Amanda Elzy's State Championship although well deserved ,Was not handled properly. When you have people on staff whoes job is undifined they should not attempt to undermind others but work with them. I congratulate the basketball family at Amanda Elzy.But, where did all of these proclamations come from with all of these where-as this,and where-as that for being the first to win a state championship.My question is has any person on either board ever heard of Blue Ribbon Schools Leflore County has two.T.Y. Flemming was the first Nationally Reconized Blue Ribbon School in the county,where was the where-as'or maybe education is not as important as athletics. wake up politicians and get your priorities in order. By the way Bankston is a Blue Ribbon school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make quick money Jul 16 sgodet 2
Pillow academy reunion (Sep '15) Jun '17 Strain 2
Get $5-$200 to download a single app. May '17 Andrew 2
Earn Money Online. (May '14) Apr '17 Girl 9
News Blacks Fear Man Found Hung In Mississippi Wasn'... (Jan '11) Dec '16 JimboSlim 141
News Two solar power sites up in MS Delta (Apr '16) Apr '16 Solarman 1
Bethany?ties with Ripley Mississippi 3 and half... (Mar '16) Mar '16 know body knows 1

Greenwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenwood Mortgages