Mississippi 2010: Lynchings and Doubl...

Mississippi 2010: Lynchings and Double Life Sentences

There are 33 comments on the OP Ed News story from Dec 18, 2010, titled Mississippi 2010: Lynchings and Double Life Sentences. In it, OP Ed News reports that:

Become a Fan On December 3, 2010, Frederick Jermaine Carter , a 26 year old African American, was found hanging from an oak tree in an open field near Greenwood, Mississippi.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OP Ed News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ITZALLOVERNOW

Pinola, MS

#1 Dec 25, 2010
I am from Greenwood, Ms myself...this boy didn't hang himself!!!!! RICKY BANKS IS A FAKE! HE IS TRYING TO COVER UP WHAT REALLY HAPPENED! He keeps trying to paint a picture of the victim being mentally ill, which is probably true but that had nothing to do with his death and he know it. HE THINK HE CAN COVER UP EVIDENCE JUST BECAUSE HE A SHERRIF??? BU******! THE FBI IS GONNA FIND OUT WHO DID THIS TERRIBLE CRIME MR. RICKY BANKS AND WHEN THEY DO YOU AND YOUR LITTLE BUDDIES AND WHOEVER ELSE ARE GETTING LIFE IN PRISON!! Ricky Banks you can't protect them for long! HA HA!!! YOUR A LOSER AND ALWAYS WILL BE!!! YOUR A DIRTY PIG! THE TRUTH WILL COME TO THE LIGHT SOON!
PS. PEOPLE CAN'T PAY THEIR WAY OUT OF EVERYTHING!!

“A place called home”

Since: Sep 09

Duck Hill

#2 Dec 25, 2010
Are you saying the Sheriff dept. is in on this hanging ? Are you upon some info that you can pass on to the FBI ? It seems as if you have a beef with Sheriff Banks. If you have info, as a concerned citizen you must make you info known. If you have no info be patient and let the investigation complete.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3 Dec 29, 2010
aguyfromduckhill wrote:
Are you saying the Sheriff dept. is in on this hanging ? Are you upon some info that you can pass on to the FBI ? It seems as if you have a beef with Sheriff Banks. If you have info, as a concerned citizen you must make you info known. If you have no info be patient and let the investigation complete.
That's where the problem is...the sheriff has tried to call a quits to the investigation. Luckily the NAACP is not letting it go that easy. They found out that the table the sheriff claimed the guy had stood on to tie the rope actually was not high enough even if he did stand on it.

The also found that the ropes had been cut, but the victim had no knife or other sharp object to cut it with.

And I will clearly say that the sheriff is a racist and full of shit, trying his best to sweep this under the rug. And I'm sure this is not the first time he has done it.
The Prince Of Darkness

Olive Branch, MS

#5 Dec 31, 2010
[QUOTE who="Real Honest Truth"........ And I'm sure this is not the first time he has done it.[/QUOTE]
Keep on and it may not be the LAST time either.
minneapolis

Garden City, MI

#6 Jan 3, 2011
coward. stop hiding

[QUOTE who="Real Honest Truth"........ And I'm sure this is not the first time he has done it.[/QUOTE]
Keep on and it may not be the LAST time either.
The Prince Of Darkness

Olive Branch, MS

#7 Jan 3, 2011
coward. stop hiding
Not hardly, and you,......... you, come down to see us in the dark! Simply a one-way trip,....... you understand.
Swift Justice

Raleigh, NC

#8 Jan 6, 2011
The Prince Of Darkness wrote:
coward. stop hiding
Not hardly, and you,......... you, come down to see us in the dark! Simply a one-way trip,....... you understand.
Are you really posting a threat? You must have more problems then just being a racist. I'd come down there and kick your butt all over the place. I have my own 2nd amendment remedies and I use it to wipe racism out. I'll start with you and the rest of your white sheet wearing a**clown buddies.
The Ghost Rider of NM

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Jan 6, 2011
aguyfromduckhill wrote:
Don't let that jackass get you upset. People like him always runs off at the mouth before they know what the hell they are talking about. It has been a many a person done in because some bigmouthed knowitall ran their mouth before they had the facts.
The Ghost Rider of NM

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Jan 6, 2011
Real Honest Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That's where the problem is...the sheriff has tried to call a quits to the investigation. Luckily the NAACP is not letting it go that easy. They found out that the table the sheriff claimed the guy had stood on to tie the rope actually was not high enough even if he did stand on it.
The also found that the ropes had been cut, but the victim had no knife or other sharp object to cut it with.
And I will clearly say that the sheriff is a racist and full of shit, trying his best to sweep this under the rug. And I'm sure this is not the first time he has done it.
Get your proof and then take it to the FBI. Otherwise STFU!
The Ghost Rider of NM

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Jan 6, 2011
Swift Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really posting a threat? You must have more problems then just being a racist. I'd come down there and kick your butt all over the place. I have my own 2nd amendment remedies and I use it to wipe racism out. I'll start with you and the rest of your white sheet wearing a**clown buddies.
I didn't see a threat posted to you. It sounded more like a promise. Reguardless of what it was, I think if I were you, I would STFU! Most of the people in that part of the country do not pass out advise casually.
The Ghost Rider of NM

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Jan 6, 2011
Swift Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
This sounds like a threat to me! Shut up while you are ahead. Jerk, I could tell you stories about that part of the country that would make you pee your pants and not sleep for a week. Now back off the subject and let those guys alone. You don't have the nerve to go down there, you just blow your penisbreath over the computer and the stink come on through the wires.
The Ghost Rider of NM

Albuquerque, NM

#13 Jan 6, 2011
aguyfromduckhill wrote:
Hard to tell who you are by your handle but tell all the people around Duckhill and Grenada hello for me. I got a lot of cousins there and in Carrol County.
The Prince Of Darkness

Olive Branch, MS

#14 Jan 6, 2011
Swift Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on !!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#15 Jan 7, 2011
The Prince Of Darkness wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on !!
Swift Justice doesn't have the balls to come to Ms to face anyone of you. He is just blowing his penis breath over the thread trying to get all of you upset. He really doesn't understand what he is screwing around with.

Location hidden

#17 Jan 10, 2011
The Ghost Rider of NM wrote:
<quoted text>Get your proof and then take it to the FBI. Otherwise STFU!
It is the sheriff's job to do that, not mines. TYVM.
Which in turn means the sheriff is not doing his job. And FYI, there has been evidence found that proved it was not suicide. First of all the table was not high enough for him to stand on and tie the rope. Secondly they found that the rope had been cut to its size and the victim had no knife or scissors.

So there's your evidence nut face

Location hidden

#19 Jan 10, 2011
<quoted text>This sounds like a threat to me! Shut up while you are ahead. Jerk, I could tell you stories about that part of the country that would make you pee your pants and not sleep for a week. Now back off the subject and let those guys alone. You don't have the nerve to go down there, you just blow your penisbreath over the computer and the stink come on through the wires.
Anybody can tell a story, dumbass.
The Ghost Rider of NM

Albuquerque, NM

#20 Jan 14, 2011
Real Honest Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody can tell a story, dumbass.
True, anyone can tell a story. The ones I am referring to are true. If you think I'm shooting you a line of BS then waltz your ass down there. But never say that you wasn't cauationed to drop it and let the law handle things. It always seems that there are people with big mouths and no sense that think they know everything and everyone else is stupid.

Location hidden

#21 Jan 23, 2011
<quoted text> True, anyone can tell a story. The ones I am referring to are true. If you think I'm shooting you a line of BS then waltz your ass down there. But never say that you wasn't cauationed to drop it and let the law handle things. It always seems that there are people with big mouths and no sense that think they know everything and everyone else is stupid.
There are true stories I could tell you, but what does telling a story have to do with the story at hand? You do not justify one story with another story. And by the way, I bet you wouldn't go to the place of the stories I can tell.

Simply put, there is no logic to the story you are trying to present.
brwnteddybear

Grand Rapids, MI

#22 Jan 25, 2011
why is their a white sheriff running a county of 71% black pple anyway.im in va and that would never happen here,blacks better start to wake up soon b4 this happens again.
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

#23 Jan 26, 2011
brwnteddybear wrote:
blacks better start to wake up soon b4 this happens again.
Nawwwh, no problem. Negroes may wake up every 3 or 4 days and then only to relieve themselves, eat and reproduce, not necessarily in that order. Depends how on long the welfare line is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make quick money (Apr '17) Sun Pyt6010 4
Earn fast and easy money!!! Sun Pyt6010 1
Earn Money Online. (May '14) Nov 3 Tracy 11
Pillow academy reunion (Sep '15) Jun '17 Strain 2
News Blacks Fear Man Found Hung In Mississippi Wasn'... (Jan '11) Dec '16 JimboSlim 139
News Two solar power sites up in MS Delta (Apr '16) Apr '16 Solarman 1
Bethany?ties with Ripley Mississippi 3 and half... (Mar '16) Mar '16 know body knows 1

Greenwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenwood Mortgages