“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#78862 Mar 24, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
... What Sequester? Biden Flying 100 Miles To His Home In Delaware On Weekends Costing Taxpayers $13,200 Each Trip ...
That's a small price to pay to provide protection to the man who is literally a heartbeat away from becoming President.

“A have offended, Brickie, Dark”

Since: Jan 11

Blue, Suncore, Replay whoever

#78864 Mar 24, 2013
TreeStump73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning! Well an effort is bette than nothing. I hope it works but I as well see it not lasting long from the posts I read. But we can't let others bring us down.
If you will note, I have been the one under attack by Harvey and not the other way around. Is a person supposed to roll over and be run down by the kind of sick, vulgarity propagated by Harvey.

A chain is only as strong as its weakest link and as long as weak links like Harvey are here, it will be difficult to maintain the civility your seek. You might say that I could ignore him and this is true, I could, but I would be among the first on here to do that.

None the less, you have peaked my interest and I will at least be civil to you. You have to admit, Harv offers some enjoyment as a punching bag because he asks for it. He lamely continues on here as if he is some sort of winner despite the fact that he has to explain and describe how he has defeated others because he realizes that no one else sees it that way.

What do you propose?

#78865 Mar 24, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I am nowhere near Smithville. Never been to Smithvillle.
Yep I lied to trick you, it worked, and I would do it again and again and again. It's fun watching you have the emotional meltdowns after you bitch smacked.
Speaking of liars, check out your boyfriends posts from last night. He called you a liar which is probably the only truthful thing he has ever said.
Yeah, "Smifville"! You lied when you said you were going to go to an anti-"Occupy KC" rally. And then you said, "I tricked you."

A lie is a lie is a lie. And you have always been found out when you lie.

You are even lying now when you say that DFS called me a liar. PANTS ON FIRE, "SMIFVILLE"!

#78869 Mar 24, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I am nowhere near Smithville. Never been to Smithvillle.
Yep I lied to trick you, it worked, and I would do it again and again and again. It's fun watching you have the emotional meltdowns after you bitch smacked.
Speaking of liars, check out your boyfriends posts from last night. He called you a liar which is probably the only truthful thing he has ever said.
Is it that you suffer reading comprehension or are you a liar? Which is it stupid or liar? Or is it both?

I said YOU believe Dawg is a liar. If YOU believe he is a liar than why would YOU believe a story he has related. I also challenged the existence of that story. YOU followed up with a post that shows you comprehended what I wrote and now you are making false accusations against me. What was written is in the record of this thread and is as I state. So the answer to my question is LIAR, but STUPID still applies.

I hope you enjoyed my gift of letting you get the last word in last night. I knew that after I signed off, you would rave on into the night anyway, just as you did, but I figured I could still be magnanimous about it. Thanks for explaining and describing your victory over me. It helped, because until then no one else saw it. They still don't after your description, but thanks for that anyway.

Why all the pretend Harv? You aren't on here to discuss or debate. You are just a drama queen trying to stir up controversy. You are like my ex-wife. Did I mention my ex-wife? I married my high school sweetheart, but it didn't remain a picture of true love forever. At least I got out of OBI with a degree too. She was a drama queen, but I admit I made her life miserable too. In fact, I think I may have turned her off men. She ran off with another woman, whom she now lives with in Parkville. She took our three sons with her. When the oldest graduated, he went to live near her even after all I have done for him. He was going to join the Marines, but she soured that dream. She has ruined them. That is what you drama queens do. You ruin things and it makes you happy that others suffer.

#78870 Mar 24, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your boyfriend sure seem to have a hair up your butt about Smithville. Which is surprising that you have any room in your butts for anything else since you both have your head up your butts not to mention whatever toys you keep in the nightstand.
Babble on.

#78872 Mar 24, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you wanna think dummy. Just keep me entertained by making a fool out of yourself.
I own you!!!
In two of your comments, you have admitted lying. Here is another example of your lies.

#78873 Mar 24, 2013
Harvey wrote:
Well look who showed up as usual right behind his boyfriend. Must be one of those one in a million coincidences that Danielle shows up right behind Dawg everyday as opposed to what Dawg does behind Danielle every night.
As usual, the refresh button in one hand and something else in the other, both pounding away as you fantasize about other men having sex. That is a serious issue for you isn't it Harv.

You have really been posting rapid fire and with increasing vehemence since yesterday. I am sure it was something I said.

You will deny this though, then you will probably go on about my predictions of your behavior. It is the next step and everyone else sees it as well. You are a textbook case easy to read, manipulate and predict.

#78874 Mar 24, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
According to mapquest it is 100 miles. You consider that fairly close? You really can't help but prove you're an idiot can you?...
From the viewpoint of being in Missouri, I consider Washington, DC, as "fairly close" to New York City.

From the viewpoint of being in Missouri, I consider Wasilla, AK, as "fairly close" to Russia.

From the viewpoint of St. Louis, I consider Clinton "fairly close" to Smithville.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#78878 Mar 24, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a small price to pay to provide protection to the man who is literally a heartbeat away from becoming President.
You pay for it then Dummy!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/-ktFzEmECyI

#78880 Mar 24, 2013
TreeStump73 wrote:
Welcome to my daily life. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ca4xiCcEZYIXX
While you set here and bash one another, we fight for your right to do so. You can run me down or what ever you will. But this is my life and what I do. I am a Missouri man and proud of it. So I ask again let the BS stop and lets make something good of it all.
I maintain that every citizen that supports this country through any reasonable, legal means is fighting for this country. You don't have to be in the military to do that and those in the military are doing it of their own choice. My family has a military tradition dating back before the founding of this country. Does that make me more of an American than someone whose family does not? I myself have never served in the military, but does that mean I don't fight for my country or my rights? It is a fine line between gratitude of military service and deification (fascism).

What is it that you propose we do on here? I don't know if others will be interested. I can guess Harv won't. He isn't here for that as you can tell.

#78881 Mar 24, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Babble on.
He does do that. Looks like he has been foaming at the mouth all night to get back on here. A sad obsession. Why do you think he is so wrapped up in this whole issue about Smithville. If he doesn't come from there, why do you think it matters to him that someone from there might post here. His obsession with knowing where my posting location is, is disturbing. Like he is trying to figure out where I am at. Of all the people that post here, he is one of the few that I think is mentally disturbed enough to take real, personal offense here and take action to address it. By that I mean he seems the kind to be violent over nothing. He is way too invested in the posts on this thread and should get help. Maybe one of those serotonin re-uptake inhibitors would help.

#78882 Mar 24, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
From the viewpoint of your head up your ass you consider your nose close to your prostate.
Once again you prove your a moron. Keep up the good job!!!
From the viewpoint of your antics on this thread, I consider you "fairly close" to ignorant, illiterate, and insane.(Maybe even closer than that.)

#78883 Mar 24, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text> ... Let it all out and for forget to call your General Uncle to come protect you.
Quick, "Harvey"! Go tell the nurse that you need your meds! That sentence clearly shows that you are losing your grasp on reality. Seek help!

#78884 Mar 24, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
You pay for it then Dummy!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/-ktFzEmECyI
1. I do pay, willingly, like all other taxpayers, for security for the President and Vice-President. And for the communications systems which they require for all their trips, plus support staff.

2. As to the first few clips of your linked video, I doubt seriously that those were shotguns. More likely .50 or 1.00-caliber rifles. Too much kick for a shotgun. Here is a REAL chick shooting a REAL shotgun. First time! No problem.

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2009/12/firs...

3. And, if you are PERSONALLY too ***** to worry about a little shotgun recoil, you might try the Russian AA-12 fully-automatic 12-gauge, which essentially has NO recoil:

ivotedobamabiden

West Plains, MO

#78885 Mar 24, 2013
i love democrats!!!

#78886 Mar 24, 2013
Guess who the NRA has in their hip pockets? View the slideshow at the bottom of this Huffington Post article, starting with US Representative Louie Gomert (R-Texas):

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/24/wayn...
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#78887 Mar 24, 2013
GOVERNMENT COVER-UP OF AMMO BUYS IMPLODES

Silence, secrecy and shoddy attempts at debunking the facts have led to Congressional scrutiny

(Info Wars)– The failure on behalf of the federal government to provide any explanation for why the Department of Homeland Security is arming to the teeth with high powered weapons and billions of hollow point bullets, as well as crude efforts by mainstream media mouthpieces to debunk the war-like preparations, have backfired massively, propelling the story to a viral status.

As we reported today, 15 Congressmen have written a letter to the DHS demanding to know why the federal agency is buying so many rounds of ammunition and whether the purchases are part of a deliberate attempt to restrict supply to the American people.

FAX BLAST SPECIAL: Impeach Obama NOW! For Sedition against the Constitution!

Big Sis has remained silent on the issue, refusing to answer questions from reporters and even from multiple elected representatives, about the ammo buys.

The continued huge orders for weapons and bullets have prompted attendances at gun shows to explode, as gun store owners say they are having to contend with significant national shortages.

Efforts to portray the very real stockpiling by the federal agency as a conspiracy theory have fallen flat on their face, and have only served to further highlight how suspect the DHS’ actions are.

When Media Matters and Raw Story both recently attacked Fox Business host Lou Dobbs for daring to raise the issue on his show, it quickly became clear that neither had any prevailing counter point, and were dismissing the facts only by regurgitating a glib statement of a single DHS official.

Media Matters, which has been documented to be little more than an Obama administration mouthpiece, reported that,“The claim that DHS bought a 1.6 billion bullet stockpile is also misleading,” while simultaneously admitting that “DHS did buy 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition.”

The source of the claim that concerns over the bullet buys are a conspiracy theory or “misleading,” is a February 14 Associated Press report which did not conduct any actual investigation into why the DHS was purchasing the ammo, instead regurgitating a statement from DHS official Peggy Dixon, who claimed the bullets were bought in bulk to save money and were for training purposes only.

As we have tirelessly noted, however, hollow point bullets are completely unsuitable for training purposes because they cost significantly more money compared to standard firing range bullets. In one fell swoop, this fact debunks claims that the agency was attempting to save money argument and is intending to use the ammo in training exercises.

Military veterans and ammunition experts have also confirmed that they have never used hollow points for training purposes, expressing confusion at why the DHS is buying up so many of them.

When Atlantic Wire and Politico also attempted to debunk the issue, they completely ignored the DHS’ admitted purchases of close to 2 billion bullets, instead focusing only on the Social Security Administration’s purchase of 174,000 bullets, as if it were somehow proof that the DHS is not involved in stockpiling at all.

Snopes.com , a site that profits from debunking anything and everything, also failed to even address the DHS bullet purchases, again pointing only to SSA and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration purchases.

Apparently, the mainstream media has failed to grasp that concerns about government activity cannot be “debunked” by merely repeating glib statements issued by government officials, particularly given the amount of times the DHS has been caught lying about other issues such as TSA body scanners and most recently with Janet Napolitano’s erroneous claim that the sequester debate was causing delays in airports.

http://www.infowars.com/government-cover-up-o...
info

Dixon, MO

#78888 Mar 24, 2013
all the folks that bought materials at the lumberyard and then didn't pay their bill have to share some of the blame for the closing too.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#78889 Mar 24, 2013
LEFT GETS 'VICIOUS' OVER 'GIRLS ON FOX NEWS'
Song saluting beauty with brains sparks 'demonizing' war

http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/left-gets-vicious-...
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#78890 Mar 24, 2013
ANONYMOUS WARNING-OBAMA AND THE GOVERNMENT YOU DO NOT FOOL US WE ARE AWAKE!!!!
We Have Stopped Taking The Pill So Now Our Eyes Are Wide Open We See You Everything You Do We Are Every Where We Are Everyone.
http://www.youtube.com/embed/HyHn-h_j3Vk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr Abdurratln 2,880
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 18 hr Obama Bitches 530
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Sun grave digger 303
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Sep 20 Obama Bitches 10,212
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Sep 12 grave digger 6,936
one hour heat and air Sep 12 Done 1
Xtreme Fitness Memberships not honored by new o... (May '08) Sep 10 Gym Member 143
•••
•••
•••

Greenwood Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greenwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greenwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greenwood