Chatfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

I have a theory about the "great flood" that noah rode out.

Let's say, spain used to be attached to africa by a land bridge across the straight of gibraltar.
Then one day aliens blew it up and flooded what is
now the med sea. Noah being of alien descent had knowledge of the impending blast and put his family and livestock on a boat to save his butt.

It has to be true, you read it.:/

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So defensive of you, yet so defenseless. Liberals are some of the least rightious American citizans there are.
You seem to know an awful lot for knowing nothing. Since we have never met, how do you know I am a liberal? Under what basis do you make this erroneous and sweeping statement about liberals in the United States?

You seem very familiar for a stranger. Is it because you are not? Are you perhaps some former coward come sneaking back to get another taste of their own blood?

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, lol, that's why I thought it was such an idiotic post....as a dumb question and get huffy when I play whack-a-troll;0)
I think that is all we have here is a troll. Instead of reasonable discussion which is outside their scope, we will get personal attacks and inflammatory statements of opinion. Noting new.
LargeLanguage Closet GAY

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But Obama is not living by the spirit, so he's not really a christian.
Funny ...since neither you or Norton are TRUE Christians ...

I would call you both Pharasee's ( hyprocrites that have meningless religion...an no love of God in your hearts)

The only way you'll be filled with the word of God if some body shove the "Queen James" Version of the Bible up-your-sorry-asses!

God Is Love...so you are not of God!

CHEERS
LargeLanguage Closet GAY

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove this? Jerusalem exists today and is in Israel.
Since you SAY You are a Christian ...maybe you should crack the Bible open and finally READ IT!!!!!!

The only way you'll EVER be filled with the word of God...is if someone shove the "Queen James" Version of the Bible up your stupid-drunken-ass!

God Save the Queen...James that is!

CHEERS
Truth Hurts

Chatfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

I grew up in a cult, so my perspective is kind of unique. Quite the story, won't get into it here.

Religion is a lot like politics, or global warming for that matter. People want to believe it, and they search for specific pieces of information to back up a pre-concieved ideology. The same thing happens with both liberal and conservative thinking people with the internet. They search out some "truth" they already believe, trying to piece together something that backs up what they already "know" to be true. Pretty interesting to watch. I see it here big time.

Look inside yourself, are you looking for the truth or what you already believe?

Argue with that.
Truth Hurts

Chatfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Here's an example LOL!! I don't like obama BTW, but this kind of crap is silly.

http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2012/12/obama-...
IToldYouSo

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Truth Hurts wrote:
I grew up in a cult, so my perspective is kind of unique. Quite the story, won't get into it here.
Religion is a lot like politics, or global warming for that matter. People want to believe it, and they search for specific pieces of information to back up a pre-concieved ideology. The same thing happens with both liberal and conservative thinking people with the internet. They search out some "truth" they already believe, trying to piece together something that backs up what they already "know" to be true. Pretty interesting to watch. I see it here big time.
Look inside yourself, are you looking for the truth or what you already believe?
Argue with that.
Well said my friend. This calls for some Deep Purple!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Truth Hurts

Fairfield, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Truth Hurts wrote:
Argue with that.
Global warming is a scientific fact. It isn't a question of opinion. The information came along before the conclusion, but I don't expect you to understand that. Sure more information has been gathered subsequently, but it has become so politicized that persons such as yourself aren't interested in the facts outside your own beliefs.

I am seeing it in you, now. Excellent example.
IToldYouSo

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Truth Hurts wrote:
Here's an example LOL!! I don't like obama BTW, but this kind of crap is silly.
http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2012/12/obama-...
You are on a roll here. It is silly but people are falling for it like snowflakes.
IToldYouSo

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Truth Hurts wrote:
I've seen them! Good band, totally applicable.

I'm a dead man walking here
But that's the least of all my fears
Ooh, underneath the water

It's not Alabama clay
That gives my trembling hands away
Please forgive me father

Ain't going back to Barton Hollow
Devil gonna follow me e'er I go
Won't do me no good washing in the river
Can't no preacher man save my soul

Did that full moon force my hand?
Or that unmarked hundred grand?
Ooh, underneath the water
Please forgive me father

Miles and miles in my bare feet
Still can't lay me down to sleep
If I die before I wake
I know the Lord my soul won't take

I'm a dead man walking
I'm a dead man walking

Keep walking and running and running for miles

Ain't going back to Barton Hollow
Devil gonna follow me e'er I go
Won't do me no good washing in the river
Can't no preacher man save my soul

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

IToldYouSo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said my friend. This calls for some Deep Purple!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Can't argue with your taste in music. Jon Lord R.I.P.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

IToldYouSo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on a roll here. It is silly but people are falling for it like snowflakes.
Do you really believe that Obama wants to become our dictator? Do you think the American people would let anyone do that?

Sounds like the same nonsense, I have been hearing for five years.
IToldYouSo

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Global warming is a scientific fact. It isn't a question of opinion. The information came along before the conclusion, but I don't expect you to understand that. Sure more information has been gathered subsequently, but it has become so politicized that persons such as yourself aren't interested in the facts outside your own beliefs.
I agree with you on the Global Warming bit however, Truth Hurts makes some valid points in that post. All formal religions are nothing more than cults manipulating and brainwashing their followers. Politics are the same way when you really think about it.

Going back to the Global Warming issue, the scientists even if they are wrong what real difference does it make. The planet is going to be at a point where WE and most of the living creatures will not longer be able to survive if nothing is done.

God fearing humans have figured out ways to kill us all quite effectively. Now that our children will be facing hardship, we as humans are doing what we do best, letting let greed and vice send us down a path to destruction.

We have sent people into space, have seen them walk on the moon all in the name of prestige yet can't seem to muster the good sense to try and stop the cataclysm upon us. These days MONEY IS GOD regardless what people believe in.
IToldYouSo

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really believe that Obama wants to become our dictator? Do you think the American people would let anyone do that?
Sounds like the same nonsense, I have been hearing for five years.
Of course not! My comments were directed at the utter nonsense of the the website not that I gave ANY credence to it's content.
Truth Hurts

Fairfield, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Global warming is a scientific fact. It isn't a question of opinion. The information came along before the conclusion, but I don't expect you to understand that. Sure more information has been gathered subsequently, but it has become so politicized that persons such as yourself aren't interested in the facts outside your own beliefs.
Here ya go Danno,

I hope you understand statistics, no sarcasm involved.
Burt Rutan won the x-prize, first civilian launch into space.
Brilliant aeronautical engineer, his take on global warming.
I'll take this over this over the un any day.

http://burtrutan.com/burtrutan/downloads/Engr...
Truth Hurts

Fairfield, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Hey, ItoldYouSo.

Everything going on around you is about two things.
Money and power, nothing more nothing less.
IToldYouSo

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go Danno,
I hope you understand statistics, no sarcasm involved.
Burt Rutan won the x-prize, first civilian launch into space.
Brilliant aeronautical engineer, his take on global warming.
I'll take this over this over the un any day.
http://burtrutan.com/burtrutan/downloads/Engr...
Either you are hopping Proxy Servers, changing your location manually or flying in some type of aircraft with a Scram Jet for propulsion to go from Colorado to Illinois in 43 minutes.

Rutan makes some valid points however, I'll stand by my statement. Humans have done an excellent job polluting the planet but seem to be foot dragging in order to save it. There's always the ROI some bean counter saying it will cost too much. My question is what's the value of anything if one's not there to enjoy it?
IToldYouSo

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Truth Hurts wrote:
Hey, ItoldYouSo.
Everything going on around you is about two things.
Money and power, nothing more nothing less.
And Religion is seated in those two vices as well. They have started more wars and killed more people than anything else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenwood Discussions

Search the Greenwood Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Dead Baby Found Encased In Cement-Filled Plasti... (Nov '13) 1 hr Chris 8
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 11 hr chico 10,206
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 12 hr Canopy 267
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 13 hr Macrsim 6,908
Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... Jul 18 The housewife 2
Review: Rockhill Orthopaedics - Scott A Langfor... (Jun '09) Jul 8 Disappointed 7
Two People Charged In Shooting Murder (Nov '09) Jul 8 Kira Lawrence 122
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greenwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE