The Greenwood Police Department

The Greenwood Police Department

Posted in the Greenwood Forum

Blue Springs, MO

#1 Oct 18, 2011
I have lived in Greenwood Mo for over 15 years now, I have to say i have never seen anything like the Greenwood PD. Me, and im sure every greenwood resident hopes internl afairs, comes and evaluates these pigs. These so called officers need to be exploited to the wrong doings they have been practicing. I believe and sure hope they will soon be shut down for good.

Please comment back and give your opinion. thanks.- fillthy

Overland Park, KS

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Attn: Greenwood, MO. Police Officers
Attn: Greenwood, MO. Residents
I post this to benefit all.

Copy & Paste above web address into your browser to view.
Read and Comprehend.

Lees Summit, MO

#3 Mar 30, 2013
I've lived in Greenwood for five years now and I've never had anything but good experiences with the Greenwood police department. If you're following the rules, not speeding, and not selling drugs,than you don't have anything to worry about.
If you want to see some shitty cops go to independance. The greenwood PD always shows up right when you need them. They're always polite and respectful and I couldn't ask for a better place for my kid to grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for vonda maiden (Jul '09) 46 min Vonda1969 3
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Nov 21 Blue Eyes 167
News What's next for teens charged in LS murder Nov 18 uradouchebag 2
2015 Raymore Quilt Show Oct 30 Diamond Dave 2
Raintree Community Church Sep '15 Bulldog Bob Brown 4
Local Politics Do you approve of Emanuel Cleaver as Representa... (Apr '14) Aug '15 Sam Stricklin 2
Vendors Wanted in Greenwood, MO! Aug '15 twalt01 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenwood Mortgages