First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cheesy

Brumley, MO

#1 Jan 16, 2009
In my opinion, Linda Bobski and Karen Bergin (Coldwell Banker Advantage OPKS) should lose their real estate licenses for their lack of ethics and unlawful real estate practices. I believe that they are dirty, narcissistic women who feel like they can muddy the title to someone's property without violating any code of ethics.

Once Linda Bobski and Karen Bergin had their illegally filed Affidavit of Vested Interest in place, they proceeded to demand that my parents reimburse them for expenses they claimed to have spent marketing their property. The only problem is, they demanded reimbursement of expenses which were never spent on marketing the listing agreement they had in place on the home.

In essence, Linda Bobski and Karen Bergin held this home hostage and blackmailed my parents for financial gain. Linda Bobski and Karen Bergin should lose their real estate licenses for extortion and unethical conduct.

Full story here: myspace.com/linda_bobski

To substantiate my claims, I invite everyone reading this to visit www.recorder.claycogov.com Once there, you can login as a guest (no password required) and search the real estate records for a business named RSB Realty. The illegal document filed by Karen Bergin and Linda Bobski is instrument #2007032423, dated 08/06/07, book #5778, page 125. You can pull it up, view the actual document and even print out a copy. There is no denying that this document served no purpose but to muddy the title to my parents property given that 8 different attorneys (licensed by the Missouri Bar) deemed it illegal. But when a bankrupt man has no financial means to defend himself in court, the use of this document by his broker and/or agent becomes extortion.

It is no different than if Linda Bobski herself was to hold a gun to my stepfather's head and scream: "YOU WILL EITHER PAY ME WHAT I DEMAND OR YOUR PROPERTY WILL NEVER SELL!"

Now tell me honestly, is that right? Or does this constitute unethical actions on behalf of Coldwell Banker, Karen Bergin, and Linda Bobski?
Cheesy

Brumley, MO

#2 Jan 18, 2009
see earlier thread http://www.topix.com/forum/city/overland-park ...

As posted by benched from Wichita, Ks...

These realtors made a mockery of our judicial system. I'm appalled that they feel they are above the law and if this case came before me, I would not have allowed them to continue their abuse.

If a contract is broken, steps to enforce the contract are taken up in the filing of a civil suit. If the judge finds for the plaintiff, a judgement is entered and the plaintiff has the right to enforce the judgement within the boundaries of the law. However, to arbitarily file a lein or document against one's property thus making it unmarketable is circumventing the entire judicial system.

If this man fell behind on his mortgage payments the bank would not have been able to sieze the property without going through the proper channels. Why then should a realtor be able to damage the title to the property without going through those same steps?

I would suggest the victims of this realty firm file complaints with the attorney generals office.
catman

Columbia, MO

#3 Jan 28, 2009
What a sad story. I hope these realtors lose their licenses.
Glory

Menomonee Falls, WI

#4 Jan 29, 2009
Linda Bobski and Karen Bergin have their legally filed Affidavit of Vested Interest in place. These clients tried to screw them and Linda and Karen took the action they have every right to do. I promise a lawsuit for anybody that trys to bad mouth these outstanding soldiers for Christ. Linda and Karen are community leaders and moral queens. The client is headed for prison.
Cheesy

Brumley, MO

#5 Jan 29, 2009
You don't scare me, Glory. I know in my heart that everything I've posted about these two crooked realtors is the absolute truth. SO HELP ME GOD! And I also have the facts to prove my claims in a court of law. So I seriously hope this goes before a judge so my parents can finally get their chance to present their case in court. Then all the documents from the court case will also be posted in the public records for everyone to see.
Cheesy

Brumley, MO

#6 Jan 29, 2009
Oh.. and for your information, civil cases don't end people in prison. So dream on you big fat liar!
Cheesy

Brumley, MO

#7 Jan 29, 2009
see earlier thread http://www.topix.com/forum/city/overland-park ...

As posted by benched from Wichita, Ks...

These realtors made a mockery of our judicial system. I'm appalled that they feel they are above the law and if this case came before me, I would not have allowed them to continue their abuse.

If a contract is broken, steps to enforce the contract are taken up in the filing of a civil suit. If the judge finds for the plaintiff, a judgement is entered and the plaintiff has the right to enforce the judgement within the boundaries of the law. However, to arbitarily file a lein or document against one's property thus making it unmarketable is circumventing the entire judicial system.

If this man fell behind on his mortgage payments the bank would not have been able to sieze the property without going through the proper channels. Why then should a realtor be able to damage the title to the property without going through those same steps?

I would suggest the victims of this realty firm file complaints with the attorney generals office.
Cheesy

Brumley, MO

#8 Jan 29, 2009
see earlier thread http://www.topix.com/forum/city/independence-...

As posted by Legally Speaking of Kansas City, MO.

The right to free speech is protected by the fist amendment to the constitution. So get over it.

The only way anyone can be sued is if the comments made are not merely opinions, but proven to be bold faced lies published solely as a means of harming the individual(s) in question... then it is considered slander. But keep in mind, slander is very difficult to prove in a court of law.

In this particular instance, the above statement directly refers to the author's opinion prior to going into the facts of the case. Hence, his or her opinion is protected by the right to free speech.

Once the author begins addressing the facts, he/she backs up their statements with undisputed evidence on file with the Clay County Recorders office. The documents on file, in and of themselves, are enough evidence to prove the realtor's abuse of power. Ergo, the statements made are not lies, and the records themselves serve to validate the author's statements as true and factual.

Consequently, Glory's slander case and his/her threat of suing everyone posting here just went up in smoke.

In my opinion, Glory should be on his/her knees begging Jesus to forgive her/him for hiding behind Christianity and using faith as a means of intimidation. That is not how my church practices their faith, and I seriously doubt that is how Glory's church works either.

Shame on you, Glory. You're actions are no different than that of Al Qaeda highjacking the Muslim faith for their own personal agenda.

By the way... What kind of good deeds have these "outstanding community leaders" done? Where is the evidence to back up those claims? And why haven't the blessed gods of real estate came forward to exonerate their actions? Could it be they know what they've done was unethical, immoral, and indefensible?
Cheesy

Brumley, MO

#9 Jan 29, 2009
see earlier thread: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/independence-...

As posted by papa2twins of KCMO

Let me get this straight.. these "evil losers" set in motion a conspiracy to:

1. keep their property out of foreclosure by hiring the realtors to sell it

2. make sure the realtors fail thus draining their own finances for a year or more

3. force the realtor to steal the owners personal furnishings from the property

4. force the realtors to file an illegal document to cloud the title to their property

5. pay off the realtors extortion demands to clear the title to the property

6. and finally... publish false accusations and lies in a public forum so that they can be sued for slander by one of the largest real estate franchises in Johnson County

And you want us to believe they did all this in an effort to screw the innocent realtors who were only trying to help them?

Sorry, church lady.... but I ain't buying it.

I hope these poor people get their day in court and the justice they so rightfully deserve.
Cheesy

Brumley, MO

#10 Jan 29, 2009
see earlier thread: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/independence-...

As posted by Legally Speaking from Kansas City, MO

Incase anyone hasn't figured it out, Glory's just another one of those "Blessed Gods of Real Estate" who's seeing red because Cheesy provided the public with a way around the death defying exclusive listing contract.

I'm sure there's all kinds of fits being thrown over the idea of a seller's counter offer contingency being tied to the realtor's acceptance of reduced commissions. The "Blessed Gods" don't like the idea of a homeowner being able to determine what they believe an agent's services are worth, and/or having the power to adjust the commissions accordingly.

However, Cheesy should have let everyone know that if the broker/agent refuses to present the counter offer to the buyer, they [the Blessed Gods] are in breach of contract; and you [the seller] have the right to enforce the "Blessed God's" fiduciary responsiblities to present ALL offers, or you can demand an immediate release from the exclusive listing agreement.

So if the "Blessed Gods" refuse to reduce their commissions, they end up looking like big jerks because they sabotaged the deal. And who is going to be really ticked off about it? The BUYER, who had his offer accepted by the seller, but still isn't getting their dream home because of the "Blessed Gods" failure to renegotiate their commissions. And after that do you really think the buyer will continue to work with those "Gods"? I don't think so.
My take on it is like this: If the "Blessed Gods" want to play dirty legal games with homeowner's property titles, then it's high time consumers started playing by the same rules and using some of their own tactics against them.

And Glory if you really want to minister God's word, try acting more like a christian and less like a angry, bitter, judgemental hypocrite.
Cheesy

Brumley, MO

#11 Jan 29, 2009
Oh and one last point I want to make, Glory.

Civil cases do not result in prison time. Which means your earlier statement is nothing but a big fat lie! So perhaps you'd like to think twice about getting into a legal discussion about something you are undoubedly ignorant about.
Glory

Menomonee Falls, WI

#12 Jan 29, 2009
Your parents are the ones committing fraud. Your whole family is guilty and will be prosecuted. I will see you in prison for slandering these fine soldiers for Christ. Linda is an outstanding community leader. What has your family ever done but slander the innocent? Keep on posting. All of this will be used as evidence to finally shut your mouth and send you and your kind to prison for along time. Everybody have a good night and praise Jesus.
Glory

Menomonee Falls, WI

#15 Feb 2, 2009
This is from Missouricourts.com ---------Area law enforcement agencies assisted in a federal drug trafficking investigation that netted arrests and charges for four area residents and 21 others, a news release said.

Suspects hid large amounts of cash --$75,000 in one case and $95,000 in another -- in secret compartments in cars and peddled methamphetamine in the Kansas City metro area, a release from U.S. Attorney Marietta Parker said.

A federal indictment unsealed this week is seeking the forfeiture of more than $1.25 million in what prosecutors say traffickers earned from March 1, 2008, to Tuesday, the release said.

Area residents charged in the indictment include: Vincent Ray Marez, 24, Ottawa; Baynard Jack Sitlington, 45, Ottawa; Kurtis Wall, 34, Richmond; and Robynn Woods, 36, Ottawa.

Most defendants were arrested Thursday by the federal Drug Enforcement Administration.
Local agencies that assisted included the Ottawa Police Department, Franklin County Sheriff's Department and the Drug Enforcement Unit.

Other assisting agencies included the Johnson County Sheriff's Office; the Overland Park Police Department; the Kansas City, Kansas, Police Department; the Independence Police Department; the Kansas City, Missouri, Police Department; the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives; Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the U.S. Marshals Service, the release said.

This property is now being held as evidence. But the druggy son will still post his crap right after this!!!!! LOL! Live long in prison!
Glory

Menomonee Falls, WI

#16 Feb 2, 2009
Thank you Jesus for truth and justice! Amen
Cheesy

Columbia, MO

#17 Feb 2, 2009
Sorry Glory, but I'm just not sure what this wonderful story has to do with this thread???
Who are you talking about and what property are you talking about???

Also, you really should take papa2twins suggestion and verify your addresses, names, and sources before trying to tie one story to another. How about those case #'s?

If you'd like to keep yourself from being sued for slander, the next time you accuse someone of a felony offense you might want to go to https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcom ... and pull up the actual case number to verify the charges and disposition. It's really very easy and you can locate civil, misdemeanor, and felony cases in seconds.

C'mon.... tell us the truth, Glory.
Cheesy

Brumley, MO

#19 Feb 2, 2009
For those of you just joining us, it's apparent that Glory (a realtor) doesn't have any qualms about deceiving the public, and I know for a fact he isn't going to come up with any evidence to substantiate his "fairytale meth lab"; so I suppose it's time I return to the topic of Linda Bobski's wrongdoings. Ladies and Gentlemen, without further adieu, here's another shining example of realtor deceit:

When my parents refused to re-list this property with Linda Bobski, she stole several home decor accessories from my mother. I guess she felt like she wanted something out of the deal and since she couldn't sell the house, she might as well help herself, right? Anyway, just for grins I'm going to allow our loyal readers to examine this little slice of evidence, which will help to verify this incident.

Anyway, I've taken the liberty of editing a couple family photos and super imposing them onto a screen shot of Linda Bobski's staging website, and I posted it here: http://tinyurl.com/d26ekd Note the photos of floral arrangement and the pot with stick thingys which are framed in bright yellow. These are the edited family photos I spoke about. Now follow the bright yellow arrow up to the thumbnail shown at the top of Linda Bobski's website. If you look closely, both my mother's accessories are included in that photo at the top of her page. Coincidence? I think not!

And just for a bit of added verification, I encourage you to visit this thief's website yourself at luxuryrealestatestaging.com Then decide for yourself who is really lying and who is being truthful about this whole ordeal.
Cheesy

Brumley, MO

#20 Feb 5, 2009
mmmmm..... this is odd.

Glory hasn't come up with any tales of alien elves that planted my mothers furnishings in one of Linda Bobski's staged homes.
2B Blunt

United States

#21 Feb 23, 2009
Get a life! You keep re-posting your "opinion" over and over. True judgment comes in the after life before God regardless of what your "OPINION" is. How shady that you have to hide behind several chat rooms to exploit people and everything provided is based on "Opinion".
Cheesy

Brumley, MO

#22 Feb 25, 2009
Thank you for moving my opinion to the top of the forums.
nightshift

Columbia, MO

#23 Feb 25, 2009
2B Blunt wrote:
Get a life! You keep re-posting your "opinion" over and over. True judgment comes in the after life before God regardless of what your "OPINION" is. How shady that you have to hide behind several chat rooms to exploit people and everything provided is based on "Opinion".
forums are made for comments and opinions and you had no trouble voiceing yours, but it made me go back thru all the posts and find there is facts behind this opinion, now i know who to avoide if i ever sell my house

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr Ronald 2,863
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr MORE DAWG STUPIDITY 97,045
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 7 hr grave digger 303
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 10 hr OOTA 528
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Sat Obama Bitches 10,212
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Sep 12 grave digger 6,936
one hour heat and air Sep 12 Done 1
•••
•••
Greenwood Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greenwood Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greenwood People Search