sadden

Dubuque, IA

#1 Nov 15, 2010
i heard what happened to her an live out of the area. could some one list the names of the tv channels that will be covering this tragedey. my prayers go to the family.
anonymous

Denver, CO

#2 Nov 16, 2010
Close Family Friend

Wichita, KS

#3 Nov 18, 2010
sadden wrote:
i heard what happened to her an live out of the area. could some one list the names of the tv channels that will be covering this tragedey. my prayers go to the family.
Thank you,saddened, for your prayers. We are all Christian and are fully relying on God to get through this. You can follow the story on KCTV5.
sadden

Dubuque, IA

#4 Nov 18, 2010
do u know the internet for that. do you put www. before that. again im so sorry. i am . and shocked
question

Dubuque, IA

#5 Nov 19, 2010
have they made a arrest yet? do they know the cause of death or about the time of death yet? any one knows , i would like to.
Holden MO

Bonner Springs, KS

#6 Nov 24, 2010
Wow... go figure the grandson was charged with her murder today.. He strangled her.. What the he** is wrong with kids now days... If they dont get what they want they do whatever to get it.. I hope the sob rots in jail.... His wrap sheet is a mile long.. Grandma should have known he was a bad kid... And tell me is this boys fathers name Chet... That is her son and he is a dirtbag also.... Poor woman surrounded by trash...
PH Chick

Pleasant Hill, MO

#7 Nov 24, 2010
Holden MO wrote:
Wow... go figure the grandson was charged with her murder today.. He strangled her.. What the he** is wrong with kids now days... If they dont get what they want they do whatever to get it.. I hope the sob rots in jail.... His wrap sheet is a mile long.. Grandma should have known he was a bad kid... And tell me is this boys fathers name Chet... That is her son and he is a dirtbag also.... Poor woman surrounded by trash...
You obviously didn't know Connie Searing, no one deserves for this to happen to them, but she was not a nice lady. She was not nice to Tyler. I have seen her in action. I'm sure this will come out in his defense.
concerned lady

Centerview, MO

#8 Nov 24, 2010
That is still no reason to kill the woman. He could have reported her or tried to get away from her. It is my understanding that he is not a minor and this is all bull. NO excuse to murder someone.
Holden Mo

Warsaw, MO

#9 Nov 24, 2010
Yes I had the pleasure of meeting her one time and I can honestly say it was not plesant..However her grandson is an adult and chose to continue to stay with her.. He could have left at anytime.... Hell her looser son Chet went to TX.. He got away... There is not reason that she had to be killed...Giving him the benifit....there was a fight it got out of hand.. Why did he not call for help.. No he buried her in her own yard.. Please he deserves what he gets...
a friend of Connie and Ch

Overland Park, KS

#10 Nov 30, 2010
Holden Mo wrote:
Yes I had the pleasure of meeting her one time and I can honestly say it was not plesant..However her grandson is an adult and chose to continue to stay with her.. He could have left at anytime.... Hell her looser son Chet went to TX.. He got away... There is not reason that she had to be killed...Giving him the benifit....there was a fight it got out of hand.. Why did he not call for help.. No he buried her in her own yard.. Please he deserves what he gets...
I was a friend of Connie and Chet's years ago. Connie loved her animals and her son Chet. Chet loved his mother and did not move to get away from her. I spent many hours with Connie riding horses and playing with her dogs. Chet is hurting very much right now and please try to imagine if it was your mother who was murdered. RIP Connie and God speed Chet.
a person

Burlington, IA

#11 Dec 9, 2010
connie also loved tyler. its not easy for a grandma to take a grand child and raise him. chet and connie didnt get along the best either. if you were around as much as you say then you would know that there were alot of fights. im sure there all hurting very much. facts are still facts. my concern is for other's saftey if tyler gets out. connie could run a race with satan hisself and im not sure who would win. connie didnt teach tyler she preached and demanded from him. he was treated like her personal servant. she would work him hard and chet knew it and done nothing to help tyler. he knew what tyler lived in. that's why chet left. even steven say's how connie got off for her husband's death. so who do you think taught tyler. i feel tyler needs to be where there is years of couseling. i dont feel public is safe with thyler on the streets. chet should loose sleep because he knew how connie treated tyler and he stood by and done nothing. she got him a truck but he wasnt allowed to drive it..maybe he run to law breakers as friends because doing right only got him more work and no thankyou. no spending money hum hum lets think
a friend

United States

#12 Dec 11, 2010
chet and connie fought to. where do you think tyler learned all this . he was taught by mom and son. tyler grandma,, chet's mother.. this is years of abuse.im sure none of them would ever thought a fight would end like this. this has been the most hush hush ordeal. where is connie great friends.. i know iknow .. they have toook a seat with there mouth wide open. they knew how connie was and done nothing aND NOW ITS TO LATE
aur

Collierville, TN

#13 Mar 8, 2012
Connie was a cold hearted B!!! She got what she deserved! Unfortunatly Tyler was the one to give it to her. She raised him to believe she was his MOTHER for pete's sake and threatened anyone who knew about it that they would not tell it and live. She taught the kid everything he that he turned out to be and he never had any other training about how to be an upstanding young man and do the right things.He followed the example that was set for him in Connie and Chet.
Chet is his uncle for the record.
Holden MO

Hardin, MO

#14 Mar 13, 2012
aur wrote:
Connie was a cold hearted B!!! She got what she deserved! Unfortunatly Tyler was the one to give it to her. She raised him to believe she was his MOTHER for pete's sake and threatened anyone who knew about it that they would not tell it and live. She taught the kid everything he that he turned out to be and he never had any other training about how to be an upstanding young man and do the right things.He followed the example that was set for him in Connie and Chet.
Chet is his uncle for the record.
They are all trash..
bill graves

Keller, TX

#15 May 12, 2013
PH Chick wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously didn't know Connie Searing, no one deserves for this to happen to them, but she was not a nice lady. She was not nice to Tyler. I have seen her in action. I'm sure this will come out in his defense.
,,,,,,,,,,this lady needs a life and a brain connie searing was in my bank at least once a week we talked about everything she was a very,good person and even a better mom I know

Since: May 13

Verona, MO

#16 May 25, 2013
Shame on Cass County Mo Social Services. Natalie Morino, & Joshua Kolden, licensed social workers defended a child abuser. They were less than truthful under oath in court. The mother of the abused 4 year old begged for help. But Natalie & Joshua went to bat FOR the abuser, Christina J Coffman of Pleasant Hill. The guardian ad litem & the childs counselor had to go against Natalie & Joshua & the dept of soc serv in court to save the child. The allegations of abuse were proved in court. It was also proved that Natalie & Josh did not investigate they just guessed. Childrens Mercy called it abuse but Natalie & Joshua did not believe them either. What a waste of taxpayers $ these workers are. It cost the mother $6,000 to defend her child from the abuser & the social workers. I have court transcripts & can prove everything i wrote here.

Since: May 13

Mount Vernon, MO

#17 May 26, 2013
Im sorry i put my social services discussion in here. i am new to topix. i figured it out & started a new one. my apologies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Jun 24 Really 307
Taco Bell on blue parkway Jun 1 Hometownhero 1
Rachel Blackmore (Aug '15) May 29 PTAMomRPHS 2
The Greenwood Police Department (Oct '11) Apr '16 chic 4
News Two People Charged In Shooting Murder (Nov '09) Mar '16 Robert Lawrence 124
Sheboon in heat Mar '16 Laughing Half to ... 1
Rentals Feb '16 Hunter83 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenwood Mortgages