Three Lewiston Students Killed In Pla...

Three Lewiston Students Killed In Plane Crash

There are 173 comments on the WCSH-TV Portland story from Jun 23, 2006, titled Three Lewiston Students Killed In Plane Crash. In it, WCSH-TV Portland reports that:

Three Lewiston High School students who were all members of the Air Force Junior ROTC program were aboard the plane that crashed in Newry last night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCSH-TV Portland.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Carl Davis

Palmyra, ME

#163 Feb 25, 2011
Man thats not even cool. I'm realy sorry to hear abought Texas.
I knew him threw Teisha Loesberg.
I was her Fiencee and Had hung out with her and Matthew a few times. He was a grate guy.

I love you Teisha and I miss you.
REP. Teisha and Text. Your in a far better place naw.
Watching over us all.
Carl Davis

Palmyra, ME

#164 Feb 25, 2011
sorry rep Teisha and Texas
Anonymous

Cibolo, TX

#165 Apr 19, 2011
jane deer mom

North Conway, NH

#166 May 17, 2011
Wanted to remind evey one a simular incident happened to I beleive 3 other students from same high school. perished in a plain crash about 3-4 yrs ago:(
Penny Spencer

Machias, ME

#167 Jun 22, 2011
Can't believe it has been 5 years today.....RIP Teisha, Nick and Shannon.:(
jason Field

Waterville, ME

#168 Jul 4, 2011
just wanted to stop on for a min and see how everyone is doing and reminde everyone that we stll miss our best friends
love

San Antonio, TX

#169 Jul 14, 2011
Carl Davis wrote:
Hay Dave.
Your friend messed up and killed 3 people.
One of the people in the plane was my Fiancée Teisha.
I loved her more than life its self and still do.
I was in Iraq when the accident happened and wasn’t even a bull to come home for the funeral.
I will never forgive your friend and no one should.
He was showing off and got people killed for it.
You can stop running you’re mouth you have no idea what any of us have gon threw and still are going threw.
I LOVE YOU TEISHA
Charlie was an amazing person. all around.TO KNOW HIM WAS TO LOVE HIM. i am sorry for everyone. side note- why is everyone from your town soooooo bad at spelling???
lizzie

Albany, NY

#170 Jun 8, 2012
Shannon was an awesome girl. Its almost been 6 years and I still miss her tramendiousily. She loved what she was doing however. I loved going on hikes with her even thiugh I complained about it. I still miss her like crazy idk how to ease my mind. Idk if I should go to bunked mountain and say my goodbyes there eve. Though it will kill me. I need some advise... email me [email protected]
Smotherman wrote:
<quoted text>
Come up to Lewiston and talk CRAP like this in person. When you leave town your have a smile like a jack-o-lantern. This sight is for people who knew the victims to share there thoughts, so if you want to talk odds I'd say statistacially you'll be going home with a couple less chicklets in your hole, SO PISS OFF!
Shannon was a very SAFE and very well trained motorcycle rider on top of all her other great accomplishments. Her mom has been my best friend for many years and we shared many good times together. The next horseback ride, birthday party, and walk in ThorneCraig will not be the same without you Shannon. WE MISS YOU!
jason field

United States

#171 Jun 15, 2012
hey guys showing my love in tears as i read this post as well still bringing back flash backs and memeorys of the good its just under 6 yrs and my heart still wheeps missing you nick teisha shannon and as well mathew texas taylor
Samantha Wentworth

Scarborough, ME

#172 Jun 25, 2012
Can't believe it's been so long now, and I still remember the phone call like it was yesterday. I always wish this time of year to pass quickly, but it seems to be the slowest. I miss you guys, I didn't know Shannon personally. But Nick and Teisha were my classmates and good friends. I remember the Washington DC trip with them. Charlie was the instructor that took me on my orientation flight back in Freshman year.
Interested party

Herkimer, NY

#173 Sep 17, 2012
Dave wrote:
This is mainly to Denise:
Charlie was a good friend of mine from our hometown San Antonio, and it is in his memory that I say the following:
Your words are bitter, naive and pathetic.
I mourn for your child and the other three on that plane, as only a person who lost someone on that day can do. But don't you fucking dare blame Charlie.
If you looked into the facts at all, you'd know that he never had a documented problem in 300+ flights that he piloted for the company. You'd also realize that the report's mention of zero-g and nosedives was cited as a former passenger's recollection of prior flights.
Regardless, Charlie was an amazing human being and a great friend to a lot of people. Your daughter didn't die BECAUSE of Charlie any more than she died BECAUSE you let her attend the flight program.
I'm deeply sorry that you lost a daughter. But get a grip and get past your misdirected anger. I won't tolerate you insulting the memory of my good friend.
Sincerely,
Dave Levine
www.myspace.com/imblackbird
FYI, "Dave" is attorney David Levine from San Antonio, Texas.

http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/78204-tx-david-...

What an absolutely despicable human being. Big surprise that he's a lawyer, huh? And I'm a pilot, and this was 100% the pilot's fault. This was no accident, at least not by my definition of accident. It's clowns like Charlie Weir that give pilots and aviation a bad name.

I exten my deepest, sincerest condolences to the families and friends of the young people killed in this tragedy, and I hope Charlie and Dave both rot in hell.
Corey

Tampa, FL

#174 Jun 22, 2015
Today makes nine years since this tragic event. I still have nightmares about them. I was the last one to see them alive. My plane was on approach to the runway as I saw them take off and dissapear in the distance. It never clicked until today that I was the last to see them alive.
Freeafent

Redmond, WA

#175 Monday Jul 20
I doubt anyone will read this since it's been over 9 years but I knew Charlie;I like to think I knew him well. I was roommate's with him his first year of flight school and we lived together fir a little over two years. This was a man with as many have said a huge heart. One most of us can only aspire to. I still think of him often and how he looked after all of us. I understand he made pilot errors and for that I'm so sorry to those affected but I can tell all of you without a shadow of doubt if he could have given himself only to save those kids he would have, he was that type of man. I miss him very much and wish I could tell him do in person. Thank you Charlie, you were a beacon of light and I miss you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Audio on racism Mar '15 Melissa 1
News Slumlords, shoddy oversight, tax dollars ... li... (Oct '11) Dec '14 JUSTICE FOR THE ... 4
News Road keeps bootlegger's name | The Columbus Dis... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Yawning with exci... 1
News Saunders Brothers mill purchased (Jul '10) Jul '10 well 2
News Show draws firearms fans (Mar '10) Mar '10 Tory II 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenwood Mortgages