Greenwood Police shoot man during ram...

Greenwood Police shoot man during rampage

There are 361 comments on the WISH-TV 8 Indiana News story from Apr 20, 2008, titled Greenwood Police shoot man during rampage. In it, WISH-TV 8 Indiana News reports that:

Greenwood Police shot and killed an Indianapolis man after he went on a rampage in an apartment complex.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WISH-TV 8 Indiana News.

INDY LADY

Evansville, IN

#262 Feb 5, 2009
Theresa Johnson wrote:
Im not gonna respond to these idiots and thier comments. I will however, copy and paste the many death threats from his family... I know me and my kids are safe now.. And FYI... You can assume whatever you want... We are better off now.. Thank god... Me and Brian do know the truth. Period
its funny Theresa Johnson.....you say here that your not gonna respond the these mesgs but you keep doing it
MOVING UP AND ON

Greenwood, IN

#263 Feb 6, 2009
I do not respond to stupidity.I state the facts. Get it right. Im not gonna argue with anyone. I know what happend. You just have no life so you thrive on mine.... If that works for you then ok.... Jesus Loves You
MOVING UP AND ON

Greenwood, IN

#264 Feb 6, 2009
Indy Lady, when the day comes that you wanna come to see me...... bring it.... be about it dont talk about it. Beleive me, you are nothing. I wipe u off my shoes every day. You are dirt as are the rest of your retarded incest clan. I am well aware of who you are. And so are the police. IP adresses tell alot. Sorry about ya..... Like I said, NONE of you scare me AT ALL. Not even a little bit. When your ready let me know.... until then quit TRYING to hide behind ur PC.... the cops already have that. Im done with the drama. End of story. All you know how to do is bump your gums... considering you have dentures soooo... Have a nice day and jesus loves you
indy lady the beast

Evansville, IN

#265 Feb 17, 2009
MOVING UP AND ON wrote:
Indy Lady, when the day comes that you wanna come to see me...... bring it.... be about it dont talk about it. Beleive me, you are nothing. I wipe u off my shoes every day. You are dirt as are the rest of your retarded incest clan. I am well aware of who you are. And so are the police. IP adresses tell alot. Sorry about ya..... Like I said, NONE of you scare me AT ALL. Not even a little bit. When your ready let me know.... until then quit TRYING to hide behind ur PC.... the cops already have that. Im done with the drama. End of story. All you know how to do is bump your gums... considering you have dentures soooo... Have a nice day and jesus loves you
Little girl you have no idea how bad i want a piece of you... but your just a lil shady ass bitch! As far as me being dirt...so be it if you wipe me off every day thats karma bitch and im watching your every move! You think that the lil crybaby petty bullshit the cops and IP ,PC i dont care if it was that deep then something would have already happend. the cops dont care about your lil petty crybaby games that you play everyday. And little girl im more close to you than you know. Im waiting for the right time then it O V for lil miss Theresa Johnson the victim of her own crime!!!!!! If your done with the drama why you keep putting your lil stupid crap thats all bla bla bla to me. And dentures how long did it take you to think up that ha ha ha you might just be a special lil one awww. so hope you have a good day today and jesus loves you too lil special one!
the mother

Evansville, IN

#266 Mar 10, 2009
hmm
INDY LADY

Algonquin, IL

#268 Mar 29, 2009
MOVING UP AND ON wrote:
sounds to me like Indy Lady is just flat out nuts. Ive read all you had to say, and u are just retarded....... I have no myspace stupid... Havent had one...... Speak truth not lies... YOU KNOW NOTHING and never will. Get a life. And for the record Mama C isnt my mom. Again you know nothing..... geesh.... people and thier THINK THEY know attitude. You wanna know nosey... ASK... I can answer stupid
Ok so here shows all how much Theresa DOES lie.... so right here she says" I have no myspace stupid... havent had one..." well check this... if you go back to pg. 10 and look where the person ( WOW) posted her link to her myspace page! So Lil miss boo hoo Theresa why dont you speak the truth and quit lieing. Thats all you do is lie. to make yourself feel better for what you have done to Brian he would still be alive today if he hadent me your stupid ulgy bumb trick ass. I cant wait for the day that we cross each other cuz youll never see it comming!
Gene Henderson

United States

#269 Mar 29, 2009
Hey the dirtbag got what he deserved. What's the prob sugar britches ? This guy was scum and he is taking the dirt knap. So what. Good riddance to garbage.

Since: Sep 08

Vincennes,In

#270 Mar 29, 2009
INDY LADY wrote:
<quoted text> Ok so here shows all how much Theresa DOES lie.... so right here she says" I have no myspace stupid... havent had one..." well check this... if you go back to pg. 10 and look where the person ( WOW) posted her link to her myspace page! So Lil miss boo hoo Theresa why dont you speak the truth and quit lieing. Thats all you do is lie. to make yourself feel better for what you have done to Brian he would still be alive today if he hadent me your stupid ulgy bumb trick ass. I cant wait for the day that we cross each other cuz youll never see it comming!
He might still be alive today if someone hadn't always justified his actions and made excuses for him, his whole life! Seems to me everyone wants to blame the girlfriend when HE did the actions which in part probably has been done his whole life enabling him to do bad and irresponsible things and blame others. Face facts he did what he did, no one made him.. He did it
INDY LADY

Algonquin, IL

#271 Mar 30, 2009
Gene Henderson wrote:
Hey the dirtbag got what he deserved. What's the prob sugar britches ? This guy was scum and he is taking the dirt knap. So what. Good riddance to garbage.
well first off the correct spelling is nap.... not knap retard! an how about you go take a dirt nap you piece of shit!
INDY LADY

Algonquin, IL

#272 Mar 30, 2009
LostNIndy wrote:
<quoted text>
He might still be alive today if someone hadn't always justified his actions and made excuses for him, his whole life! Seems to me everyone wants to blame the girlfriend when HE did the actions which in part probably has been done his whole life enabling him to do bad and irresponsible things and blame others. Face facts he did what he did, no one made him.. He did it
your right hi did the actions. im not saying he didnt. you dont know all the research that has been done on her. all you know is what your reading in the papers, seeing on the news and on here. i know what i know and it will all come out sooner than later

Since: Sep 08

Vincennes,In

#273 Mar 30, 2009
INDY LADY wrote:
<quoted text>your right hi did the actions. im not saying he didnt. you dont know all the research that has been done on her. all you know is what your reading in the papers, seeing on the news and on here. i know what i know and it will all come out sooner than later
Her actions don't matter! He could have left her! People who don't belong together should not be together. Instead of setting fires and chasing her, he should have walked away, but didn't. So her actions before his do not even matter. I am sorry that he died, and wish that he could have learned to live without her or the complications but only he could've changed the outcome of that day.
I told you in earlier post that I am sorry for your loss and hope that you find peace and I still do. I just hate to hear you ranting when what is best for you is to let go and let karma do the rest. Find some peace in knowing that you get back in life what you give and Karma always gets what you owe her.

“Nosey just like you”

Since: Feb 08

where I lay my head

#274 Mar 30, 2009
INDY LADY wrote:
<quoted text>your right hi did the actions. im not saying he didnt. you dont know all the research that has been done on her. all you know is what your reading in the papers, seeing on the news and on here. i know what i know and it will all come out sooner than later
You call people retard for a mispelled word (knap) and yet here you are with your posting of the so called english language!

WOW!!!
Gene Henderson

United States

#275 Mar 31, 2009
INDY LADY wrote:
<quoted text> well first off the correct spelling is nap.... not knap retard! an how about you go take a dirt nap you piece of shit!
Looks like you beat me to it. Enjoy. I hope you like assuming room temperature. I love tweaking the trolls. You are too easy.
INDY LADY

Algonquin, IL

#276 Apr 3, 2009
Gene Henderson wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you beat me to it. Enjoy. I hope you like assuming room temperature. I love tweaking the trolls. You are too easy.
i love it to.... come on what do you have for me now
INDY LADY

Algonquin, IL

#277 Apr 3, 2009
NoseyLikeYou wrote:
<quoted text>
You call people retard for a mispelled word (knap) and yet here you are with your posting of the so called english language!
WOW!!!
whatever go blow something... WOW

“Nosey just like you”

Since: Feb 08

where I lay my head

#278 Apr 3, 2009
INDY LADY wrote:
<quoted text> whatever go blow something... WOW
Isnt "blowing something" your day time job? I wouldn't dare remove that career from you.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

South Bend, IN

#279 Apr 4, 2009
I can't believe people are still going on about this loser a year later.
Just Me

South Bend, IN

#280 Apr 6, 2009
It really is sad to see that after almost a year, this one person in particular... INDY LADY... sweara shw knows so much about me and what happened.. Its funny... If you knew so much, why were you not around? Where were all you when for a year i was all he had? Its amazing/ Place the blame wherever you feel that you need to. I dont care. Brian and I know the truth and thats it. I, like alot of others, are sorry that he felt his life was so bad, that he decided thats the way he wanted to go.. What I am not sorry about is that my girls and I lived. I did have a myspace page. That is gone. No longer in use. But that is beside the point. The death threats I get from you guys are unreal and unnecessary. Leave us be. If you have issues from your own guilt thats not my fault. Get help. jUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT ISNT AND NEVER WAS MY FAULT. IF YOU FEEL YOU NEED TO BLAME SOMEONE, BLAME YOURSELF. Otherwise, leave us alone. If you read through the beginnings of these comments, you can see the truth. It is all there in black and white.. Let it go and let him rest. Its over and noone can change that... Killing me wont change the fact that hes gone. trust me... The only one that made his decision that night was him
INDY LADY

Algonquin, IL

#281 Apr 6, 2009
Uh Clem wrote:
I can't believe people are still going on about this loser a year later.
he was my loser thats why. thank you.
INDY LADY

Algonquin, IL

#282 Apr 6, 2009
Just Me wrote:
It really is sad to see that after almost a year, this one person in particular... INDY LADY... sweara shw knows so much about me and what happened.. Its funny... If you knew so much, why were you not around? Where were all you when for a year i was all he had? Its amazing/ Place the blame wherever you feel that you need to. I dont care. Brian and I know the truth and thats it. I, like alot of others, are sorry that he felt his life was so bad, that he decided thats the way he wanted to go.. What I am not sorry about is that my girls and I lived. I did have a myspace page. That is gone. No longer in use. But that is beside the point. The death threats I get from you guys are unreal and unnecessary. Leave us be. If you have issues from your own guilt thats not my fault. Get help. jUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT ISNT AND NEVER WAS MY FAULT. IF YOU FEEL YOU NEED TO BLAME SOMEONE, BLAME YOURSELF. Otherwise, leave us alone. If you read through the beginnings of these comments, you can see the truth. It is all there in black and white.. Let it go and let him rest. Its over and noone can change that... Killing me wont change the fact that hes gone. trust me... The only one that made his decision that night was him
i was around more than you know. and im still here and im not going no where. all the trips you took with your boss and who ever els you tramped around with. i was there.every lil outing you took i was there with him.every time you would leave he was calling me.but thats besides the point you asked where was i at the hole time. i was there the hole time.and i will make your life a living hell till the day i die. i dont care about you lil stupid comments you say about me cuz funny thing is you dont even know who i am. and i love it. but like i said one day will come and you will know who i am. i have never said anything about your girls so you can stop that noise. i talk about you not them. i feel bad for them cuz like i have said before your a peice of shit mother! all you do is lie lie lie. you do still have a myspace and it is still in use. how many times are you gonna change it ha ha ha you can run but you cant hide. im good at it and i WILL find you. you really should watch who you talk to cuz they tell a lil to much info of yours he he he ha ha ha!!!!!! and you were not all he had. he jus made it seen that way to you. like i have said again.... Brian made things sound good so you would feel bad for him and then there you go he got his way! but im not gonna stop. yeah your right it has been a year and ill keep on goin till i feelive reached my point. so on that note have a good day and watch your back!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
questions about felony 8 hr getsmart 7
The Burger Chef Murders (Dec '13) 12 hr Pickle 40
how do the amish treat there women (Jul '12) 14 hr getsmart 45
Trump is Da Man 21 hr TrumpedThemTampons 5
News Indianapolis animal shelter at capacity, urges ... Mon CrookedCreekVet 1
Any lady’s looking for a abdl? Sun gross 2
Trump Campaign Coordinator Pleads Guilty To Chi... Sun Shortey Got Short... 1

Greenwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenwood Mortgages