Gathering one

Paris, AR

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Thirty-one years ago, God gave me a life-changing revelation while sitting in a rocking chair. It was then that God said,“at Easter, I want you to commemorate when I gave my very best, my Son, on Calvary. Encourage the people to give their very best, and watch what I’ll do in their lives!”

God has done amazing things during the Easter season for the friends and partners who have grasped onto the vision that the Lord spoke to me. Thousands of lives have been transformed from that life-changing day thirty one years ago.

God is waiting to give you a special kind of miracle harvest this year. With your obedience in obeying His voice this Easter, God is going to give you Out-Of-Season Miracle Harvest… beyond what you have asked for… beyond what you’ve ever hoped or imagined. God is greater than your ability to see and bigger than you’ve ever prayed!

Sow your BEST Resurrection Seed… one week’s income… or one day’s income… whatever your very best gift is and you will see how Big Your God Is -- big enough to turn your Resurrection Seed into an Out-Of-Season Miracle Harvest!

As you give, send me your prayer requests, so I can pray over them personally on Easter Sunday morning. Let’s believe together for an Out-Of-Season Miracle Harvest in your life during this sacred resurrection season!
Give your very best. Credit cards, debit cards, checks and of course cash. Send to Sharp Tongue Ministry 1000 Towson Ft Smith. Dont miss out and be disobedient and dishonest with the authority.
Country Gent

Russellville, AR

#2 Feb 21, 2013
I would be willing to bet that you speak in tongues too. Is there God, yes. Is Jesus my salvation? yes. Are there miracles? Yes. Does anything have to do with giving money to a church or ministry.? NO. The concept of giving money is and always has been a fraud to ensure the incomes of priests, pastors etc and build their (businesses) up, if one cares to buy into that. I dont.
Damon

Fort Smith, AR

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Gathering one wrote:
Thirty-one years ago, God gave me a life-changing revelation while sitting in a rocking chair. It was then that God said,“at Easter, I want you to commemorate when I gave my very best, my Son, on Calvary. Encourage the people to give their very best, and watch what I’ll do in their lives!”
God has done amazing things during the Easter season for the friends and partners who have grasped onto the vision that the Lord spoke to me. Thousands of lives have been transformed from that life-changing day thirty one years ago.
God is waiting to give you a special kind of miracle harvest this year. With your obedience in obeying His voice this Easter, God is going to give you Out-Of-Season Miracle Harvest… beyond what you have asked for… beyond what you’ve ever hoped or imagined. God is greater than your ability to see and bigger than you’ve ever prayed!
Sow your BEST Resurrection Seed… one week’s income… or one day’s income… whatever your very best gift is and you will see how Big Your God Is -- big enough to turn your Resurrection Seed into an Out-Of-Season Miracle Harvest!
As you give, send me your prayer requests, so I can pray over them personally on Easter Sunday morning. Let’s believe together for an Out-Of-Season Miracle Harvest in your life during this sacred resurrection season!
Give your very best. Credit cards, debit cards, checks and of course cash. Send to Sharp Tongue Ministry 1000 Towson Ft Smith. Dont miss out and be disobedient and dishonest with the authority.
If I send you money and ask you to pray to God that you and others like you will go away, will he answer the prayer?
Get real

Clarksville, AR

#4 Feb 24, 2013
It astonishes me how so many stupid people would give anything to 'ministry" scams like yours. Or even believving that 10percent is required in church. Unbelievable.
Get real

Clarksville, AR

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Lifetime Charitable Gift Annuity
The Benefits of a TBN Lifetime Charitable Gift Annuity

The Trinity Broadcasting Network Lifetime Charitable Gift Annuity is a financial agreement which enables you to make a gift of cash to Trinity Broadcasting Network in exchange for benefits to include assured income for life, tax savings, an excellent rate of return, and a check in your mailbox by the 1st. of every month - For Life!
This means you can bequeath all your money to the tv pastors instead of your children. Those reprobates need it more than your children do. Your children can eat ramen and the tv pastors want a new airplane to serve God. Get on it all you dedicated fools.
Damon

Fort Smith, AR

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Damon wrote:
<quoted text>
If I send you money and ask you to pray to God that you and others like you will go away, will he answer the prayer?
How about it , answer my question.
Harper

Charleston, WV

#8 Mar 5, 2013
Easter is coming and the murderer of Danny Massey is still free. But I do believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior and I know eventually he will be vindicated. RIP Danny
Googletard

Dardanelle, AR

#9 Mar 14, 2013
Wasn't Massey the guy shot in self defense on hwy 96???
bootzntootz

Rogers, AR

#10 Mar 14, 2013
I ate my chocolate bunny already. It was a solid chocolate bunny, and boy was that sweet!
Harper

Charleston, WV

#11 Mar 19, 2013
Googletard wrote:
Wasn't Massey the guy shot in self defense on hwy 96???
no, it wasn't self-defense. perhaps it would be easier to handle if it were self-defense, i.e. if he had a snow balls chance. He was murdered, most likely premeditated. It is sad, but as they say you reap what you sew and sometimes you reap more than what you sew, it will catch up w/the murderer. It all comes to the surface sooner or later.
Country gent

Clarksville, AR

#12 Mar 22, 2013
The telepastors pray on ignorant weak people for money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Aug 2 marvindo 30,929
Tony Griffith (Jul '13) Jul 13 Bad Dan 8
70 in a 45 (Jan '14) Jul 10 Thames River 2
What's going on out at Fort Chaffee? (Mar '10) Jul '15 happytohavequit 467
Brooke and Brian Floyd (Jul '14) Jun '15 hogwild71 2
Jenny Lind Asst. Chief arrested for impersonati... (Oct '11) Jun '15 emt 388
Shirley Collins and Jeff slavens Jun '15 inawe 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenwood Mortgages