Servant of God

Fort Smith, AR

#43 Nov 30, 2012
1 Corinthians 6:9-10
"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."

Your idolatry and blasphemies are being recorded in the Lamb's Book of Life.

2 Timothy 3:1-17

"But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people."

In the name of Holy Jesus I rebuke you and your satanic influences. I banish you into the dark netherworld of the fallen angels and pray for your eternal soul, which will burn in the depths of hell.
Phil Anderer

Dardanelle, AR

#44 Dec 1, 2012
Servant of God wrote:
"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."
"But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people."
In the name of Holy Jesus I rebuke you and your satanic influences. I banish you into the dark netherworld of the fallen angels and pray for your eternal soul, which will burn in the depths of hell.
Two questions: Who the heck are you addressing? Did you escape from Waco just before Janet Reno burned it down?
Sevant of God

Fort Smith, AR

#45 Dec 1, 2012
Phil Anderer wrote:
<quoted text>Two questions: Who the heck are you addressing? Did you escape from Waco just before Janet Reno burned it down?
I'm addressing all you blasphemers and agents of Satan who coddle a man who knowingly names his publication after a branch of the paganistic, unholy Wiccan religion. Those that support him are minions of the devil. Those that make fun of those that would do battle with Satan and stand on the rock of Jesus should not be deceived....the wrath of God is unavoidable and sure.

Timothy 6:4

"He is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions."
Phil Anderer

Dardanelle, AR

#46 Dec 2, 2012
Sevant of God wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm addressing all you blasphemers and agents of Satan who coddle a man who knowingly names his publication after a branch of the paganistic, unholy Wiccan religion. Those that support him are minions of the devil. Those that make fun of those that would do battle with Satan and stand on the rock of Jesus should not be deceived....the wrath of God is unavoidable and sure.
Timothy 6:4
"He is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions."
Please get some professional help. You have lost your mind. Don't drive..get a friend (assuming you have one) to drive you to a mental ward and check in. Don't forget to have someone feed your 30 cats while you are away. BTW, it is you that have the "evil suspicions". Exactly what religion do you practice? I hope no group in Greenwood is teaching this crap and whipping unbalanced people into a frenzy. Seriously, get help.
Phil Anderer

Dardanelle, AR

#47 Dec 2, 2012
Servant of God wrote:
Who gave YOU the authority to "banish" anyone? Got a scripture for that?
James

Columbia, MO

#48 Dec 2, 2012
Wiccan, Satanic rituals, Christianity, Jedism, Scientology, what do all of these things have in common? They're all make believe: quit wasting your time arguing about beliefs and Biblical texts that are about as believable as a Harry Potter novel and go do something productive with your lives.
Servant of God

Fort Smith, AR

#49 Dec 2, 2012
Doing repentance and being right with God is the only way to get rid of demons.I read the writings of Emanuel Swedenborg. The Lord allowed Swedenborg to come into spiritual world and speak with the angels and demons. He was will protected. Angels and demons were once people who had lived in this world. They became what they made themselves into. Heaven and hell is from the human race. We were born to become angels.The book "Heaven and Hell" was written by Swedenborg.You can find this book on the internet. Demons are so hateful of the Lord and those who wish to be led by Him, that they lust to kill the person.
Phil Anderer

Russellville, AR

#50 Dec 2, 2012
Servant of God wrote:
Doing repentance and being right with God is the only way to get rid of demons.I read the writings of Emanuel Swedenborg. The Lord allowed Swedenborg to come into spiritual world and speak with the angels and demons. He was will protected. Angels and demons were once people who had lived in this world. They became what they made themselves into. Heaven and hell is from the human race. We were born to become angels.The book "Heaven and Hell" was written by Swedenborg.You can find this book on the internet. Demons are so hateful of the Lord and those who wish to be led by Him, that they lust to kill the person.
Get back on your meds!!!
Servant of God

Fort Smith, AR

#51 Dec 2, 2012
Phil Anderer wrote:
<quoted text>Get back on your meds!!!
http://news.google.com/newspapers...

You shall me a similar fate.
Phil Anderer

Dardanelle, AR

#52 Dec 5, 2012
Servant of God wrote:
<quoted text>
http://news.google.com/newspapers...
You shall me a similar fate.
Quit smokin dope!!!
Servant of God

Fort Smith, AR

#53 Dec 6, 2012
Phil Anderer wrote:
<quoted text>Quit smokin dope!!!
Forgive them, Father...they know not what they do,....

I hope that God has mercy on your sinful soul.
Phil Anderer

Russellville, AR

#54 Dec 10, 2012
Servant of God wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgive them, Father...they know not what they do,....
I hope that God has mercy on your sinful soul.
You are giving Christians a bad name. Please stop with your nonsense.
Tate

Fort Smith, AR

#56 Dec 13, 2012
Servant of God wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you know of Christianity, you neophyte? You are as a harlot bathing in the river. Your efforts to cleanse yourself just puts polluted water into the stream of life. You shall scream as the flames of Satan torched your soul.
If I prayed to God that you would go away, would my prayers be answered?
Phil Anderer

Dardanelle, AR

#57 Dec 13, 2012
Servant of God wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you know of Christianity, you neophyte? You are as a harlot bathing in the river. Your efforts to cleanse yourself just puts polluted water into the stream of life. You shall scream as the flames of Satan torched your soul.
I'd be interested checking out that bathing harlot:)
Tate

Fort Smith, AR

#58 Dec 13, 2012
Phil Anderer wrote:
<quoted text>I'd be interested checking out that bathing harlot:)
Count me in.........
Greenwood Wiccan

Pointe-claire, Canada

#61 Jan 3, 2013
The spiritual practice of Wicca doesn't believe in Satan, the concept of a Hell-dwelling adversary of God who tempts people into being evil is a Christian construct. If you think that Satan is working through a newspaper that delivers news about a peaceful spiritual practice that honors the earth and all life on it, then that must be a scary place for you.
Servant of God

Fort Smith, AR

#63 Jan 6, 2013
Greenwood Wiccan wrote:
The spiritual practice of Wicca doesn't believe in Satan, the concept of a Hell-dwelling adversary of God who tempts people into being evil is a Christian construct. If you think that Satan is working through a newspaper that delivers news about a peaceful spiritual practice that honors the earth and all life on it, then that must be a scary place for you.
Wicca (English pronunciation:/&#712;w &#618;k&#601;/) is a modern pagan religion focused around witchcraft. Developed in England during the first half of the 20th century,[1] it draws upon a diverse set of ancient pagan religious motifs for its theological structure and ritual practice.

-Nehemiah 9:26 (NIV) "But they were disobedient and rebelled against you; they put your law behind their backs. They killed your prophets, who had admonished them in order to turn them back to you; they committed awful blasphemies."

You are going to hell.
Mark

Fort Smith, AR

#64 Jan 7, 2013
Tate wrote:
<quoted text>
If I prayed to God that you would go away, would my prayers be answered?
No answer to your question?
Servant of God

Fort Smith, AR

#65 Jan 7, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
No answer to your question?
The Lord Jesus Christ does not grant the prayers of harlots, whoremongers and blasphemers!
Mark

Fort Smith, AR

#66 Jan 8, 2013
Servant of God wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord Jesus Christ does not grant the prayers of harlots, whoremongers and blasphemers!
How about nuts, fruit cakes and false prophets?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr LOL 30,224
Should Councilman Jim Newcomb resign? (Sep '08) Nov 3 Auburn Fan 82
crooked mayor and council Oct 29 Jason 17
Supreme Court Denies Expedited Review Of Shadow... Oct 29 Jason 2
Anthony Goldman (Feb '14) Oct 28 Stacey tolaman 3
police vehicle used to deer hunt Oct '14 concerned tax payer 1
Concerned Citizen Oct '14 fortsmithperson 16
Greenwood Dating
Find my Match

Greenwood People Search