Are there satanic influences in Green...

Are there satanic influences in Greenwood?

Posted in the Greenwood Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Inquiring minds

Fort Smith, AR

#1 Nov 22, 2012
A local newspaper who has caused this community more than it's share of grief shares their name with a branch of the Wiccan religion. We all know that "Wiccan" is just a code word for Satanic devil worshipping, so just exactly what is the local newspaper trying to promote with its' shabby, community dividing reporting and it's continual attacks on those that do not support their hate filled agenda?

Coincidence?

I merely point this out so the people who are forced to take this abomination into their mailbox every week whether they want to or not can be informed. I am not accusing anyone involved with the newspaper of anything, just merely pointing out the truth.

As a Christian, I'm offended by the thought of someone not researching the name they choose for their business before naming it after a coven of witches.

Below is the link with the information about the Greenwood Tradition:

http://wikibin.org/articles/greenwood-traditi...

Tate

Fort Smith, AR

#2 Nov 22, 2012
Inquiring minds wrote:
A local newspaper who has caused this community more than it's share of grief shares their name with a branch of the Wiccan religion. We all know that "Wiccan" is just a code word for Satanic devil worshipping, so just exactly what is the local newspaper trying to promote with its' shabby, community dividing reporting and it's continual attacks on those that do not support their hate filled agenda?
Coincidence?
I merely point this out so the people who are forced to take this abomination into their mailbox every week whether they want to or not can be informed. I am not accusing anyone involved with the newspaper of anything, just merely pointing out the truth.
As a Christian, I'm offended by the thought of someone not researching the name they choose for their business before naming it after a coven of witches.
I knew it!!!!!!
The devil made him do it !!!!!!!!!!
Inquiring minds

Fort Smith, AR

#3 Nov 22, 2012
Tate wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it!!!!!!
The devil made him do it !!!!!!!!!!
I don't know who you are, but God is not mocked. It is a sin and an abomination and those of you that make light of God's word will perish in the fiery pits of hell.

Galatians 6:7 - Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

I will pray for your mortal soul.
Inquiring minds

Fort Smith, AR

#4 Nov 22, 2012
There are six things that the LORD hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

When it comes to the Satanic newspaper in Greenwood, they are guilty of five of those seven.

Proverbs 19:9

"A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish."

John 8:44

"You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

Romans 6:23

"For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."

All ptraise to Yahweh!
Inquiring minds

Fort Smith, AR

#5 Nov 22, 2012
God's Word teaches that those who will follow the footsteps of the Man of Calvary in these last days will have to press forward under the greatest difficulties, for Satan has come down with great power, knowing that he has but a short time to work....

Enmity between truth and falsehood had existed ever since the fall of Satan. The being who now works so constantly to sow the seeds of error once occupied one of the most exalted positions in the heavenly courts. But he was not satisfied with his position. He determined to be more highly exalted, and he worked to further his ambitious projects until there was war in heaven.

Satan, and those whom he had deceived, and who fought with him, were cast out of heaven, but the warfare has been continued on the earth. In every age Satan has worked through men who have departed from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and teaching deceptive doctrines and principles of satanic origin. Christ taught His disciples how to meet the deceptive work of Satan and his followers. Under a variety of symbols the Saviour presented the work of extending His kingdom of truth and righteousness throughout the world. It is by teaching the truth that we are to defeat the purposes of Satan. Christ illustrated this work in the parable of the sower....

The teaching of this parable is illustrated in God's own dealing with men and angels. Satan is a deceiver. When he sinned in heaven, even the loyal angels did not fully discern his character. This was why God did not at once destroy him. Had He done so, the holy angels would not have perceived the justice and love of God. A doubt of God's goodness would have been as evil seed that would yield the bitter fruit of sin and woe. Therefore the author of evil was spared, fully to develop his character.
Through long ages God has borne the anguish of beholding the work of evil. He has given the infinite Gift of Calvary, rather than let any be deceived by the misrepresentations of the wicked one, for the tares could not be plucked up without danger of uprooting the precious grain. And shall we not be as forbearing toward our fellow men as the Lord of heaven is toward Satan?

Not condemnation and judgment of others, but humility and distrust of self, is the teaching of Christ's parable.
Tate

Fort Smith, AR

#6 Nov 22, 2012
Inquiring minds wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who you are, but God is not mocked. It is a sin and an abomination and those of you that make light of God's word will perish in the fiery pits of hell.
Galatians 6:7 - Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Well Inquiring Mindless the only one I am mocking is you and your stupid post.
The only one that needs your prayers is the mayor he has been in the hospital for six weeks and his prayer group can't get him out. So maybe if one more nut job joins in it will hep. Good luck.
Inquiring minds

Fort Smith, AR

#7 Nov 22, 2012
Tate wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Inquiring Mindless the only one I am mocking is you and your stupid post.
The only one that needs your prayers is the mayor he has been in the hospital for six weeks and his prayer group can't get him out. So maybe if one more nut job joins in it will hep. Good luck.
Matthew 16:23
-23 "Jesus turned and said to Peter,“Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

So my post, which is the sanctified and unvarnished word of God, is stupid?

1 Corinthians 6:9-11

"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God."

Please get your life right with God and free the hate and sinfulness from your life. The wages of sin are death.
Tate

Fort Smith, AR

#8 Nov 22, 2012
Inquiring minds wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 16:23
-23 "Jesus turned and said to Peter,“Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”
"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God."
Please get your life right with God and free the hate and sinfulness from your life. The wages of sin are death.
Get behind me Inquiring Minds!!
Elmo

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Nov 22, 2012
Aren't you getting a little old for believing in imaginary friends and people? If you are not mentally strong enough to make your own future and have to depend on the "force" like Luke skywalker how about you do us a favor and self sterilize and stop breeding.
Elmo

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Nov 22, 2012
Inquiring minds wrote:
<quoted text>Matthew 16:23

YES...
Tate

Fort Smith, AR

#11 Nov 22, 2012
Elmo wrote:
Aren't you getting a little old for believing in imaginary friends and people? If you are not mentally strong enough to make your own future and have to depend on the "force" like Luke skywalker how about you do us a favor and self sterilize and stop breeding.
Amen!!
What

Fort Smith, AR

#12 Nov 22, 2012
Tate wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!!
Amen too!
Inquiring minds

Fort Smith, AR

#13 Nov 22, 2012
Elmo...Tate and What..

You are all a bunch of godless heathens and will be reduced to begging for a drop of water on your searing tongues when the gates of Hell close on you on Judgement Day.

Ephesians 5-6 -"Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience."

Soloman the Wisw King said in Proverbs:

A wise son brings joy to his father,
but a foolish son brings grief to his mother.
Ill-gotten treasures have no lasting value,
but righteousness delivers from death.
The Lord does not let the righteous go hungry,
but he thwarts the craving of the wicked.
Lazy hands make for poverty,
but diligent hands bring wealth.
He who gathers crops in summer is a prudent son,
but he who sleeps during harvest is a disgraceful son.
Blessings crown the head of the righteous,
but violence overwhelms the mouth of the wicked.[a]
The name of the righteous is used in blessings,
but the name of the wicked will rot.
The wise in heart accept commands,
but a chattering fool comes to ruin.
Whoever walks in integrity walks securely,
but whoever takes crooked paths will be found out.
Whoever winks maliciously causes grief,
and a chattering fool comes to ruin.
The mouth of the righteous is a fountain of life,
but the mouth of the wicked conceals violence."

For your imprudence, you are guaranteeing yourself eternal life. In the everlasting damnation of the the lake of fire.
Tate

Fort Smith, AR

#14 Nov 22, 2012
Inquiring minds wrote:
Elmo...Tate and What..
You are all a bunch of godless heathens and will be reduced to begging for a drop of water on your searing tongues when the gates of Hell close on you on Judgement Day.
Ephesians 5-6 -"Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience."
Soloman the Wisw King said in Proverbs:
A wise son brings joy to his father,
but a foolish son brings grief to his mother.
Ill-gotten treasures have no lasting value,
but righteousness delivers from death.
The Lord does not let the righteous go hungry,
but he thwarts the craving of the wicked.
Lazy hands make for poverty,
but diligent hands bring wealth.
He who gathers crops in summer is a prudent son,
but he who sleeps during harvest is a disgraceful son.
Blessings crown the head of the righteous,
but violence overwhelms the mouth of the wicked.[a]
The name of the righteous is used in blessings,
but the name of the wicked will rot.
The wise in heart accept commands,
but a chattering fool comes to ruin.
Whoever walks in integrity walks securely,
but whoever takes crooked paths will be found out.
Whoever winks maliciously causes grief,
and a chattering fool comes to ruin.
The mouth of the righteous is a fountain of life,
but the mouth of the wicked conceals violence."
For your imprudence, you are guaranteeing yourself eternal life. In the everlasting damnation of the the lake of fire.
And if Jesus knew you he would say This guy is crazy.
Inquiring minds

Fort Smith, AR

#15 Nov 22, 2012
Oh you harlots. God has a plan for your kind.

PSALM 140

1) Deliver me, O Lord, from evil men; preserve me from violent men; 2) They devise mischiefs in their heart; continually they gather together and stir up wars. 3) They sharpen their TONGUES like a serpent's; adders' poison is under their lips. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]! 4) Keep me, O Lord, from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from the violent men who have purposed to thrust aside my steps. 5) The proud have hidden a snare for me; they have spread cords as a net by the wayside, they have set traps for me. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]! 6) I said to the Lord, You are my God; give ear to the voice of my supplications, O Lord. 7) O God the Lord, the Strength of my salvation, You have covered my head in the day of battle. 8) Grant not, O Lord, the desires of the wicked; further not their wicked plot and device, lest they exalt themselves. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]! 9) Those who are fencing me in raise their heads; may the mischief of their own lips and the very things they desire for me come upon them. 10) Let burning coals fall upon them; let them be cast into the fire, into floods of water or deep water pits, from which they shall not rise. 11) Let not a man of slanderous tongue be established in the earth; let evil hunt the violent man to overthrow him [let calamity follow his evildoings]. 12) I know and rest in confidence upon it that the Lord will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and will secure justice for the poor and needy [of His believing children]. 13) Surely the [uncompromisingly] righteous shall give thanks to Your name; the upright shall dwell in Your presence (before Your very face).
Elmo

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Nov 22, 2012
Inquiring minds wrote:
Oh you harlots. God has a plan for your kind.

PSALM 140

1) Deliver me, O Lord, from evil men; preserve me from violent men; 2) They devise mischiefs in their heart; continually they gather together and stir up wars. 3) They sharpen their TONGUES like a serpent's; adders' poison is under their lips. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]! 4) Keep me, O Lord, from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from the violent men who have purposed to thrust aside my steps. 5) The proud have hidden a snare for me; they have spread cords as a net by the wayside, they have set traps for me. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]! 6) I said to the Lord, You are my God; give ear to the voice of my supplications, O Lord. 7) O God the Lord, the Strength of my salvation, You have covered my head in the day of battle. 8) Grant not, O Lord, the desires of the wicked; further not their wicked plot and device, lest they exalt themselves. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]! 9) Those who are fencing me in raise their heads; may the mischief of their own lips and the very things they desire for me come upon them. 10) Let burning coals fall upon them; let them be cast into the fire, into floods of water or deep water pits, from which they shall not rise. 11) Let not a man of slanderous tongue be established in the earth; let evil hunt the violent man to overthrow him [let calamity follow his evildoings]. 12) I know and rest in confidence upon it that the Lord will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and will secure justice for the poor and needy [of His believing children]. 13) Surely the [uncompromisingly] righteous shall give thanks to Your name; the upright shall dwell in Your presence (before Your very face).
You know it's funny if you prayed in a pink bunny they would lock you up and say you mentally unstable, but if you believe in a guy that walked on water and turned water into wine you are just being a good Christian....ask yourself how that belief system worked out for the Branch Davidians....
Whistleblower

Fort Smith, AR

#17 Nov 23, 2012
Elmo wrote:
<quoted text>
You know it's funny if you prayed in a pink bunny they would lock you up and say you mentally unstable, but if you believe in a guy that walked on water and turned water into wine you are just being a good Christian....ask yourself how that belief system worked out for the Branch Davidians....
I am leaving before he types out the Old Testament.
Phil Anderer

Paris, AR

#18 Nov 23, 2012
Inquiring minds wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a complete idiot
tom waters

Greenwood, AR

#19 Nov 23, 2012
Inquiring minds wrote:
Coincidence?
THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU!!!
Elmo

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Nov 23, 2012
tom waters wrote:
<quoted text>THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU!!!
I believe he was coddled to much as a child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 16 hr BARNEYII 30,905
Poll Should Martin Young be removed from Fire Dept a... (Oct '10) May 18 concerned tax payer 33
GWPD officer appeals trial May 7 GreenzoneCAS 1
thinking of moving to greenwood Ar from out of ... May 6 from ok 3
News Arkansas Board of Education approves Hartford s... May 4 God 1
William Ridener (Apr '12) Apr 28 boo 2
Jenny Lind Asst. Chief arrested for impersonati... (Oct '11) Apr '15 emt 387
More from around the web

Greenwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]