Elysa Turner saying she is not politi...

Elysa Turner saying she is not political is not a true statement

Posted in the Greenwood Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
North Main

Fort Smith, AR

#1 Jul 17, 2012
In her latest political ad Elysa says she has no political ties. What about the fact that her husband is a fireman, vey close to Fire Chief Bryan, who has 3 of his Firemen sitting on and controling the council?

That sounds like political ties to me.
Nancy

United States

#2 Jul 17, 2012
North Main wrote:
In her latest political ad Elysa says she has no political ties. What about the fact that her husband is a fireman, vey close to Fire Chief Bryan, who has 3 of his Firemen sitting on and controling the council?
That sounds like political ties to me.
He also works for the county just like she does. Does that mean she agrees with all their decesions?
North Main

Fort Smith, AR

#3 Jul 17, 2012
She would have direct ties to the Fire Chief an the Firemen/Councilmen, are you too stupid to see that?
Nancy

United States

#4 Jul 17, 2012
North Main wrote:
She would have direct ties to the Fire Chief an the Firemen/Councilmen, are you too stupid to see that?
Talk about stupid, she would also have direct ties to the county judge, county clerk, county sheriff, and since she has been seen in church she has ties to God.
What a idiot!!!
Homer

Fort Smith, AR

#5 Jul 17, 2012
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about stupid, she would also have direct ties to the county judge, county clerk, county sheriff, and since she has been seen in church she has ties to God.
What a idiot!!!
Kim, do you ever get tired of your mindless, insaine ranting? How does AC put up with you?
Asst to Co Clk

Fort Smith, AR

#6 Jul 17, 2012
I work with the lady and she is a mindless, airheaed nerd. Please believe me, she is very political, no matter what kim says.
Sam

Springdale, AR

#7 Jul 17, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
Kim, do you ever get tired of your mindless, insaine ranting? How does AC put up with you?
Well Dumber once again you think any female that doesn't agree with you is Kim. Are you really that afraid of her? Poor baby.
Sam

Springdale, AR

#8 Jul 17, 2012
Asst to Co Clk wrote:
I work with the lady and she is a mindless, airheaed nerd. Please believe me, she is very political, no matter what kim says.
Then exercise your right and don't vote for her, but show some class and don't trash her.
Hmmmm

Fort Smith, AR

#9 Jul 18, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Then exercise your right and don't vote for her, but show some class and don't trash her.
Might be trash, but facts are facts.
Sam

United States

#10 Jul 18, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Might be trash, but facts are facts.
I see you came down on the side of trash.
Homer

Fort Smith, AR

#11 Jul 19, 2012
North Main wrote:
She has direct ties to the Fire Chief, Firemen/Councilmen, and has been heard around town voicing her support for the fire Dept.
Sam

United States

#12 Jul 19, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
She has direct ties to the Fire Chief, Firemen/Councilmen, and has been heard around town voicing her support for the fire Dept.
Hell Homer, I don't have any ties to the fire department except for respect and you can hear me any where or any time voicing my support for the fire dept , police dept, boy scouts, etc.
Why has that become a bad thing?
Sammy

Fort Smith, AR

#13 Jul 22, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell Homer, I don't have any ties to the fire department except for respect and you can hear me any where or any time voicing my support for the fire dept , police dept, boy scouts, etc.
Why has that become a bad thing?
Control Elisa - along with the firemen/councilmen will hold over the city
Sam

Springdale, AR

#14 Jul 23, 2012
Are you really that paranoid, or do you think those black helicopters are really circling your house?
Bosco

Fort Smith, AR

#15 Jul 23, 2012
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
Control Elisa - along with the firemen/councilmen will hold over the city
If you don't think Edwards and his gang don't have this all planned out to get control of the city, then you are nuts. I think Sammy is right.
Dixon

Fort Smith, AR

#16 Jul 23, 2012
Elisa is very political and I believe she works with the ex-con to manage her campaign.

Just where was it that she announced she was running for City Clerk?
Sam

United States

#17 Jul 23, 2012
Bosco wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't think Edwards and his gang don't have this all planned out to get control of the city, then you are nuts. I think Sammy is right.
They are flying over your house too!
I didn't know stupid came in pairs.
sam

Fort Smith, AR

#18 Jul 24, 2012
Elysa is very political and a big supporter of a certain ex-con.
North Main

Fort Smith, AR

#19 Jul 24, 2012
Saying Elisa is not political is like saying a lepord has no spots!
Otter

Fort Smith, AR

#20 Jul 24, 2012
It's also like saying a rattle snake bite won't kill you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr i say 33,903
jam mart Feb 22 james 3
Steve Canada Feb 9 ernest t 5
The old TB Hospital (Mar '09) Feb 3 Kennie23 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Arkansas (... (Oct '10) Jan '17 Rockie 69
Police Harrasment Dec '16 Poteau Sicks 1
Fun Word Game (Oct '15) Nov '16 TashaMP 2

Greenwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenwood Mortgages