Gabbard's "Prayer" Group

Posted in the Greenwood Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Observer

Paris, AR

#1 Oct 3, 2012
It seems to me that the friends and supporters of Gabbard that post on here are the most disgusting and vile people in town. I think that says a lot about his character and (lack of)class.
Whistleblower

Springdale, AR

#2 Oct 3, 2012
Observer wrote:
It seems to me that the friends and supporters of Gabbard that post on here are the most disgusting and vile people in town. I think that says a lot about his character and (lack of)class.
Welcome to his world.
One of the faithful praye

Novato, CA

#3 Oct 3, 2012
Observer wrote:
You had better get your pile of lies sorted out. The Prayer group DON'T have to post anything on here. W repport to a HIGHER POWER and HE doesn't need the internet to communicate wit thoes that he wants to speak to. So your statement of us being "VILE" is a crock of dung. Get a life and do something posative for our city and quit following the garbage king and hasbeen like a suckling dog.
Whistleblower

Springdale, AR

#4 Oct 3, 2012
One of the faithful praye wrote:
<quoted text>You had better get your pile of lies sorted out. The Prayer group DON'T have to post anything on here. W repport to a HIGHER POWER and HE doesn't need the internet to communicate wit thoes that he wants to speak to. So your statement of us being "VILE" is a crock of dung. Get a life and do something posative for our city and quit following the garbage king and hasbeen like a suckling dog.
Your higher power is Delmer and your post is a good glimpse into your true feelings "Sucking Dog? Real class there bubba. Why don't you tell everyone about the plotting that goes on behind the doors, and if you say you don't you are a bigger liar than I thought.
Observer

Paris, AR

#5 Oct 3, 2012
<quoted text>You had better get your pile of lies sorted out. The Prayer group DON'T have to post anything on here. W repport to a HIGHER POWER and HE doesn't need the internet to communicate wit thoes that he wants to speak to. So your statement of us being "VILE" is a crock of dung. Get a life and do something posative for our city and quit following the garbage king and hasbeen like a suckling dog.
You just proved my point. You attend the group session and you posted hate. I rest my case.
Observer

Paris, AR

#6 Oct 4, 2012
Me, do something positive? That's just too funny.
meeeee

Bakersfield, CA

#7 Oct 4, 2012
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>Me, do something positive? That's just too funny.
I slipped up on this one. I forgot you don't know how to be positive.
Observer

Paris, AR

#8 Oct 4, 2012
meeeee wrote:
<quoted text>I slipped up on this one. I forgot you don't know how to be positive.
Yep..just like you I sit around the house all day.
Observer

Paris, AR

#9 Oct 5, 2012
meeeee wrote:
<quoted text>I slipped up on this one. I forgot you don't know how to be positive.
Here's positive for you..I'm positive the prayer group is a bunch of idiots.
Dexter

Russellville, AR

#10 Oct 23, 2012
Observer wrote:
I take exception to that!
Phil Anderer

Russellville, AR

#11 Oct 25, 2012
I wonder if they still meet without him? The hospital probably will not allow the group to hang out in his room all day.
Phil Anderer

Ozark, AR

#12 Oct 27, 2012
Whistleblower wrote:
<quoted text>
Your higher power is Delmer and your post is a good glimpse into your true feelings "Sucking Dog? Real class there bubba. Why don't you tell everyone about the plotting that goes on behind the doors, and if you say you don't you are a bigger liar than I thought.
Have you noticed how most of the nasty, hateful post have slowed down since the mayor has been in the hospital?
Tate

Fort Smith, AR

#13 Oct 27, 2012
Phil Anderer wrote:
<quoted text>Have you noticed how most of the nasty, hateful post have slowed down since the mayor has been in the hospital?
I don't know, didn't you post that one one cares about his condition. Pretty nasty remark don't you think?
Phil Anderer

Ozark, AR

#14 Oct 27, 2012
Tate wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, didn't you post that one one cares about his condition. Pretty nasty remark don't you think?
Wasn't being nasty, just making a comment that no one had responded in over 4 hours to the original question. Things seem to be running pretty smooth with him off work.
Tate

Fort Smith, AR

#15 Oct 29, 2012
Phil Anderer wrote:
<quoted text>Have you noticed how most of the nasty, hateful post have slowed down since the mayor has been in the hospital?
You know, you are right. Funny how that happens. I hope it keeps up.
Phil Anderer

Russellville, AR

#16 Oct 29, 2012
Tate wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, you are right. Funny how that happens. I hope it keeps up.
It has become painfully obvious that all of the hate has been coming out of his office.
Tate

Fort Smith, AR

#17 Oct 29, 2012
Phil Anderer wrote:
<quoted text>It has become painfully obvious that all of the hate has been coming out of his office.
His circle of friends haven't done him any favors.
Phil Anderer

Russellville, AR

#18 Oct 29, 2012
Tate wrote:
<quoted text>
His circle of friends haven't done him any favors.
He is just a mouthpiece for the group. It is a shame that they took advantage of a not-so-smart guy and subjected him to all this hate. The poor guy will not have any friends in town by the time the next election rolls around and the "prayer group" will be done with him. Hamilton and Hicks don't have a chance to win so they will continue to hang out in his office EVERY day and keep him agitated. I doubt they really care they are ruining his health.
Right On

Fort Smith, AR

#19 Oct 29, 2012
Phil Anderer wrote:
<quoted text>He is just a mouthpiece for the group. It is a shame that they took advantage of a not-so-smart guy and subjected him to all this hate. The poor guy will not have any friends in town by the time the next election rolls around and the "prayer group" will be done with him. Hamilton and Hicks don't have a chance to win so they will continue to hang out in his office EVERY day and keep him agitated. I doubt they really care they are ruining his health.
Gabard is his own worse enemy. He thinks he is a smart man, a leader and can "get this mess fixed". He is only making things worse and is a follower, doing what a "group" wants him to do.
Old School

Fort Smith, AR

#20 Oct 29, 2012
Yes, I know Mr. and Mrs. Gabbarrd, have known them for quite a while now. I had really thought that Mr. Gabbard would make a great Mayor, and would follow his convictions.

That has not seemed to be the case though. I was really surprised by some of the things he said and did when he got in office. But I've learned a lot more about GW politics since then, and I am starting to understand.

My question is why don't those guys run for office themselves? They have totally used this man, and have nearly ruined him, and may yet cost him his life. It all seems to be that they don't have the balls to run themselves!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 min Reality Check 39,361
News Sebastian Co. Jail chaplain leaked on snitch, G... (Apr '10) Aug 30 Rebel 30
Jacee Goff Aug 28 pimp daddy 2
What happened to Halfacre??????!!!! Aug 24 kennie23 2
City College 1991 Not DIDDY's fault Aug 24 coco4u 1
Are these two local pistol packn felons above t... (Mar '14) Aug '17 tdhoneycutt 35
clean up (Apr '11) Jul '17 You a crazy lady ... 2

Greenwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenwood Mortgages