• No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
16,821 - 16,840 of 29,636 Comments Last updated 43 min ago
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17796 Nov 8, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>for your info the world sighed in relief whenever obama was reelected ... noone in the world wants another republican as dumb as bush in there.
The sigh was in knowing that there is a lying COWARD in the whte house now and the world knows that makes America less safe. Obama and idiots like you are dangerous to America!
SOUL-Bot

Paragould, AR

#17797 Nov 8, 2012
WM Resident wrote:
Obama re-elected and our enemies cheer. Obama had to wait until after the election (not even a full day) to go along with the UN to chip away at our rights. This right above all others keep us free.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/07/us-...
I read the article. Not sure how our rights have been chipped. Not trying to be a jerk here. I really am curious how you see that a treaty regarding the export of arms to other countries affects our right to bear arms here.

An excerpt from the article...

[An official at the U.S. mission said Washington's objectives have not changed.

"We seek a treaty that contributes to international security by fighting illicit arms trafficking and proliferation, protects the sovereign right of states to conduct legitimate arms trade, and meets the concerns that we have been articulating throughout," the official said.

"We will not accept any treaty that infringes on the constitutional rights of our citizens to bear arms," he said.

U.S. officials have acknowledged privately that the treaty under discussion would have no effect on domestic gun sales and ownership because it would apply only to exports.]

Help me to understand. Where's the chipping?
You Damn Fool

Holly Grove, AR

#17798 Nov 8, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>The sigh was in knowing that there is a lying COWARD in the whte house now and the world knows that makes America less safe. Obama and idiots like you are dangerous to America!
Wait wait let me guess....the tinfoil wont let you pull your head out of your ass will it?
You Damn Fool

Holly Grove, AR

#17799 Nov 8, 2012
SOUL-Bot wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the article. Not sure how our rights have been chipped. Not trying to be a jerk here. I really am curious how you see that a treaty regarding the export of arms to other countries affects our right to bear arms here.
An excerpt from the article...
[An official at the U.S. mission said Washington's objectives have not changed.
"We seek a treaty that contributes to international security by fighting illicit arms trafficking and proliferation, protects the sovereign right of states to conduct legitimate arms trade, and meets the concerns that we have been articulating throughout," the official said.
"We will not accept any treaty that infringes on the constitutional rights of our citizens to bear arms," he said.
U.S. officials have acknowledged privately that the treaty under discussion would have no effect on domestic gun sales and ownership because it would apply only to exports.]
Help me to understand. Where's the chipping?
They will take any article that mentions guns and the UN in it and play it out for the idiots who wrap tinfoil around their heads to keep the drones from reading their thoughts. You know, the average GOP voter.

“Flying Spaghetti Monster”

Since: Nov 11

Stone County

#17800 Nov 8, 2012
Anyone who buys into either of our two parties' propaganda and empty promises is a fool.
Drink that Kool-aid America, Washington D.C will certainly make more.

"I think the GOP will live on in its current form, with little to no
change. Why? Because they're part of the system, the plot. They're one
half of the two party system, a system used by those on top to keep us
in control. They give us two choices and make us think we have a say,
make us think our vote matters. The fighting between the Dems and the
Reps is just a smoke screen, to make us forget that they're all the
Bottom Bunk Bitch Boys of Corporate America. They're bought and paid
for, so no matter who wins the election, we the people LOSE the
election. The GOP will live on because the American people allow
themselves to be lied to, allow themselves to be abused, allow
themselves to be lead around by the nose like a bunch of Gorram Sheep
following their precious Shepherd."

Since: Jun 12

Dallas, TX

#17801 Nov 8, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>The sigh was in knowing that there is a lying COWARD in the whte house now and the world knows that makes America less safe. Obama and idiots like you are dangerous to America!
So you and people like you are the answer? You aren't the answer and I'll tell you why. You're answer to everyone on this site is to curse and name call. People don't like that. Libtard was not funny the first time you used it, so what do you do but use it again and again? People don't respond well to that kind of approach, Dale Carnegie. Plain and simple, you need a new approach and so does your party. The republicans need new ideas for a modern world. Evolve or die you dinosaur. Evolve or die. The American people have spoken. The race wasn't even close. Obama won by a landslide. That should tell you and your party all you need to know. Also, your party can't continue to rely solely on the vote of angry white men like yourself. Angry write men are no longer the majority. A majority is needed to win elections. Therefore it stands to reason that angry white men need to make nice with other voting blocks to survive. Do the math, dino.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17802 Nov 8, 2012
You Damn Fool wrote:
<quoted text>Wait wait let me guess....the tinfoil wont let you pull your head out of your ass will it?
Maybe you should install a window in that fat belly of yours so people can look at your face when you talk!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17803 Nov 8, 2012
You Damn Fool wrote:
<quoted text>They will take any article that mentions guns and the UN in it and play it out for the idiots who wrap tinfoil around their heads to keep the drones from reading their thoughts. You know, the average GOP voter.
You have an obsession with tin foil, you must have that up your ass along with your head!
SOUL-Bot

Paragould, AR

#17804 Nov 8, 2012
You Damn Fool wrote:
<quoted text>They will take any article that mentions guns and the UN in it and play it out for the idiots who wrap tinfoil around their heads to keep the drones from reading their thoughts. You know, the average GOP voter.
While I have spent a fair amount of time learning to understand the conservative psychology, I still find things like the article and the poster's response to it curious.

Really, the best way for us to come together as a people is to have a better understanding of each other. I have no tolerance for trolls and haters, but if someone has a legitimately differing point of view, it behooves us all to at least try to understand it.

When we get past all the superficiality, time and again, we see that folks are pretty much the same.

Personally, I didn't see it, but if indeed the poster of the article genuinely believes that somewhere in the text is evidence of an infringement upon our rights, I'm interested to know what it is and how he/she arrived at that conclusion.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17805 Nov 8, 2012
SOUL-Bot wrote:
<quoted text>
While I have spent a fair amount of time learning to understand the conservative psychology, I still find things like the article and the poster's response to it curious.
Really, the best way for us to come together as a people is to have a better understanding of each other. I have no tolerance for trolls and haters, but if someone has a legitimately differing point of view, it behooves us all to at least try to understand it.
When we get past all the superficiality, time and again, we see that folks are pretty much the same.
Personally, I didn't see it, but if indeed the poster of the article genuinely believes that somewhere in the text is evidence of an infringement upon our rights, I'm interested to know what it is and how he/she arrived at that conclusion.
Are you gay?
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#17806 Nov 8, 2012
EdithMae wrote:
He is the best leader we have had since Kennedy, maybe since Lincoln. Thank you God for blessing America, the leader of the free world.
I wouldn't go that far Edith. Maybe, just maybe, President Obama is a notch above President Carter, but that's a stretch.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#17807 Nov 8, 2012
SOUL-Bot wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention it is unconstitutional for any treaty of any body to supersede the U.S. constitution.

I would bet, Glen Beck.

Washington DC

#17808 Nov 8, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>If you dumb asses had the same tenacity of getting people off of welfare and back to work as you do in attacking oil companies this would be a prosperous land again. The government makes more off of a gallon of gas than the oil company does! I guess the IQ level to be a liberal doesn't have to be set very high!
Excuse me,

"Exxon boasts in its Securities and Exchange Commission filings that for every dollar increase in the price of oil, their profits rise by $375 million," said Menendez. "For every dollar the price of oil goes up, they boast in their filings that their profits -- not proceeds, profits -- rise by $375 million.

The three largest oil companies made $80 billion in profits combined in 2011, which amounts to $200 million per day.

United States

#17810 Nov 8, 2012
Well, you liberal morons ignored Obama murdering our ambassador in Lybia on 9/11/12 and the fact that he was manipulating layoffs and every damned other thing and now you can see another thing that was going on that the Kenyan chose not to tell you about. You'd better get ready because the Russians and Muslims and Chinese and everybody else who wants us dead wanted Obama to win so here we are an easy target again, you stupid freaks.

WASHINGTON -- An Iranian attack aircraft fired at least twice at an unarmed U.S. drone conducting routine surveillance in international airspace over the Persian Gulf on November 01, 2012, five days before the national elections, the Pentagon said Thursday, two days after the national elections.

The shooting in the Gulf occurred just before 5 a.m. EDT on Nov. 1.

The drone was about 16 miles off the Iranian coast when the Russian-made SU-25 Frogfoot warplane intercepted it and opened fire. It was reportedly the first time an unmanned U.S. aircraft was shot at in international airspace over the Gulf.

United States

#17811 Nov 8, 2012
Journalist and author Melanie Phillips has sparked a storm after claiming that Barack Obama's second term will wreak havoc upon the world, specifically bringing World War Three "a lot closer".

Phillips, a long-time columnist for the Daily Mail, describes the president in her latest blog, as "a sulky narcissist with an unbroken history of involvement in thuggish, corrupt, far-left, black power, Jew-bashing, west-hating politics."

On the Middle East, Phillips writes that Obama's second term will see Iran "complete its infernal construction of a genocide bomb to use against the Jews and the west."

"World War Three has now come a lot closer."

Giving an explanation as to why the Republican Party's Mitt Romney lost, Phillips attributes a "culture war" that neither the GOP or the Tories in the UK understand is consuming the West.

Forebodingly, she concludes that "America now threatens to lead the west into a terrifying darkness."

Paragould, AR

#17812 Nov 8, 2012
guest wrote:
Well, you liberal morons ignored Obama murdering our ambassador in Lybia on 9/11/12 and the fact that he was manipulating layoffs and every damned other thing and now you can see another thing that was going on that the Kenyan chose not to tell you about. You'd better get ready because the Russians and Muslims and Chinese and everybody else who wants us dead wanted Obama to win so here we are an easy target again, you stupid freaks.
WASHINGTON -- An Iranian attack aircraft fired at least twice at an unarmed U.S. drone conducting routine surveillance in international airspace over the Persian Gulf on November 01, 2012, five days before the national elections, the Pentagon said Thursday, two days after the national elections.
The drone was about 16 miles off the Iranian coast when the Russian-made SU-25 Frogfoot warplane intercepted it and opened fire. It was reportedly the first time an unmanned U.S. aircraft was shot at in international airspace over the Gulf.
blah blah blah blah blah

Paragould, AR

#17813 Nov 8, 2012
guest wrote:
Journalist and author Melanie Phillips has sparked a storm after claiming that Barack Obama's second term will wreak havoc upon the world, specifically bringing World War Three "a lot closer".
Phillips, a long-time columnist for the Daily Mail, describes the president in her latest blog, as "a sulky narcissist with an unbroken history of involvement in thuggish, corrupt, far-left, black power, Jew-bashing, west-hating politics."
On the Middle East, Phillips writes that Obama's second term will see Iran "complete its infernal construction of a genocide bomb to use against the Jews and the west."
"World War Three has now come a lot closer."
Giving an explanation as to why the Republican Party's Mitt Romney lost, Phillips attributes a "culture war" that neither the GOP or the Tories in the UK understand is consuming the West.
Forebodingly, she concludes that "America now threatens to lead the west into a terrifying darkness."
blah blah blah blah blah

Paragould, AR

#17814 Nov 8, 2012
Obama murdered our ambassador in Lybia on 9/11/12 blah blah blah blah up is down and down is up blah blah blah blah Obama isn't an American citizen blah blah blah blah blah

Washington DC

#17815 Nov 8, 2012
guest wrote:
So what, you think a fighter jet could not have taken out an unmanned drone, if it had chosen to do so?
Learn to spell

Siloam Springs, AR

#17816 Nov 8, 2012
OBAMA is the ANTICHRIST!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr bird man 9,872
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Aug 25 Curmudgeon 3,838
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) Aug 24 guest 261
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) Aug 24 guest 208
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) Aug 24 Voodoo Chile 943
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) Aug 24 guest 834
AR Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Arkansas ... (Oct '10) Aug 24 guest 1,764
•••
•••
•••

Greenwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greenwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greenwood News, Events & Info