Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Jun 12

Dallas, TX

#17735 Nov 7, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I hope Obama can clean up the mess the last idiot left us 4 years ago!
It takes longer to clean up a mess than it does to make one. Ask any baby like yourself.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17736 Nov 7, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
Now that this is all over lets see if the Republicans can work with Obama for the good of the country and not against him to satisfy there ego's.
What happened to the liars first two years in office. He had the house and the senate. How you libtards conveinently forget that! LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17737 Nov 7, 2012
luvin every minute of it wrote:
<quoted text> It takes longer to clean up a mess than it does to make one. Ask any baby like yourself.
So what are you saying, when you libtards shyt your pants it takes 4 years to clean up?
Joe

Euless, TX

#17738 Nov 7, 2012
Well Obama couldn't clean it up te first 4. What makes you think he can the LAST 4.
jesusfreak

Euless, TX

#17739 Nov 7, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I hope so. You poor fools our a drag on our society!
Are** check your spelling. I can't stand it lol

Malden, MO

#17740 Nov 7, 2012
??????
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17741 Nov 7, 2012
jesusfreak wrote:
<quoted text>
Are** check your spelling. I can't stand it lol
Thanks spelling bee champ! You're so stupid that you understood it anyways! LOL!
Appreciative Citizen

Jonesboro, AR

#17742 Nov 7, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks spelling bee champ! You're so stupid that you understood it anyways! LOL!
And liberals sense of comprehension is generally lacking.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#17743 Nov 7, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Irony my ass, you knew what you were doing when you started this shit back in June of 2010 but it backfired on you. At least now the Arkansas Legislature is controlled by Republicans for the first time since your Good Ole Boys took over after Reconstruction and all of Arkansas' U.S. Congressmen are now Republicans. Blanche Lincoln is gone and her Yes Man Mark Pryor is next.(You can tell your alter ego Barney that I'm still not a Republican and I'm proud of the two of my ancestors that fought for the North and for the South.)
You can't begin to imagine how I relish y'alls frustration with the re-election of Obama and...I could give a s**t less about the Arkansas Legislatures make-up, this is mostly a chapped-assed redneck state anymore, filled with mindless right-wing religious freaks completely incapable of recognizing their own self-interests.

So..keep up the constant Bi***ing and the delusional belief that you Teabaggers are the only "True American Patriots" but reality is..four years is a long fricking time.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17745 Nov 7, 2012
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't begin to imagine how I relish y'alls frustration with the re-election of Obama and...I could give a s**t less about the Arkansas Legislatures make-up, this is mostly a chapped-assed redneck state anymore, filled with mindless right-wing religious freaks completely incapable of recognizing their own self-interests.
So..keep up the constant Bi***ing and the delusional belief that you Teabaggers are the only "True American Patriots" but reality is..four years is a long fricking time.
It will be even longer when you are walking around with my tea bag nutt sack on your chin every day!
Joe

Euless, TX

#17746 Nov 7, 2012
Old army. We need a great republican to run go gov and the other state offices. Who is it going to be??
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#17747 Nov 7, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It will be even longer when you are walking around with my tea bag nutt sack on your chin every day!
Maybe on the hood of my pick-up Cletus.

masonwoodard

United States

#17748 Nov 7, 2012
Obama
masonwoodard

United States

#17749 Nov 7, 2012
I road my eleven go-cart race
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17750 Nov 7, 2012
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe on the hood of my pick-up Cletus.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Zfs3BJZxKkcXX
You going to strap me up there like romney did and then lick my balls like obama did punk!

Dallas, TX

#17751 Nov 7, 2012
Appreciative Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
And liberals sense of comprehension is generally lacking.
Comprehended well enough to win the election, didn't they?
No Nonsense

Jonesboro, AR

#17752 Nov 7, 2012
luvin every minute of it wrote:
<quoted text> Comprehended well enough to win the election, didn't they?
You were a voyeur, not an actual participant, living vicariously through the actions of others.
Billy Bob

United States

#17753 Nov 7, 2012
Joe wrote:
Well Obama couldn't clean it up te first 4. What makes you think he can the LAST 4.
That's right..After all it took GW Bush 8yrs to get it in the crap to start off with.

Dallas, TX

#17754 Nov 7, 2012
No Nonsense wrote:
<quoted text>
You were a voyeur, not an actual participant, living vicariously through the actions of others.
what does that even mean? Is it a poem?
Ktdid

Oklahoma City, OK

#17756 Nov 7, 2012
Guess wrote:
Well when obama unleashs his radical agenda on this country, it will make what george bush did look like child's play. any of you that voted for him go ahead and celebrate cause when you come down from the clouds you're on. You won't be celebrating when he's done with this country. Moody's is already threatening to downgrade us if the U S doesn't get their fiscal house in order. How many downgrades is it going to take to wake all you people up. Within the next month gas will be going up don't be surprised when gas next summer goes up to 5.00+ after all you voted for him. God help us the next 4 years cause we will need all the help we can get
Amen and amen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheer (Jun '10) Mon truth 137
FCRA approves property deal for high-end homes ... Feb 23 John Casey 1
Courtney wiggington Feb 14 Boot camp Jeff 1
Debate: Health Care - Barling, AR (Oct '09) Feb 13 Troy 5
Jenny Lind Asst. Chief arrested for impersonati... (Oct '11) Feb 11 mickeyrooney 385
Coach Porter Jan '15 Lady Hornet Mom 1
Test Jan '15 duh 4

Winter Storm Warning for Sebastian County was issued at March 04 at 3:52AM CST

Greenwood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greenwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:17 am PST

Bleacher Report10:17AM
Report: Beasley Agrees to 4-Year/$13.6M Extension
Bleacher Report12:01 PM
Best Landing Spots for Murray
Bleacher Report12:53 PM
NFL Discusses Rules, Requirements of a Catch: Latest Comments and Reaction
Bleacher Report 6:35 PM
Should NFL Teams Consider Steep Price of Justin Houston Trade?
NBC Sports 9:07 PM
Dallas County D.A. has Wal-Mart police report