|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

TheManOfSteel wrote:
I'm not a gun owner, and don't care for guns, but unfortunately the redneck hunters believe they are preparing for war and that the government is going to come around with the military,which of course is just a bunch of fox news conspiracy nonsense. The republicans are buying guns and shells in record numbers,especially now that Obama has been re-elected. Gun owners in the back of their small redneck brains are hoping for a civil war, which is another reason I stand firm against rednecks, racists, tea party members and fox-news. All of this just because the black guy won,I'm surprised you conservatives aren't walking around in white robes with hoods on.
Thank you... Your 100% right.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

luvin every minute of it wrote:
<quoted text> The nerve of all those blacks, latinos and women! Wanting "stuff" like equal pay and a fair shot! The gall! Why won't they just shut up and mow our lawns, do our nails, and pump our gas like good little second class citizens?(; I agree with Chump about the revolution, as long as it is a war on bad comb overs.
I hope Obama can clean up the mess the last idiot left us 4 years ago!
Billy Bob

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Now that this is all over lets see if the Republicans can work with Obama for the good of the country and not against him to satisfy there ego's.

Since: Jun 12

Hawkins, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I hope Obama can clean up the mess the last idiot left us 4 years ago!
It takes longer to clean up a mess than it does to make one. Ask any baby like yourself.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Billy Bob wrote:
Now that this is all over lets see if the Republicans can work with Obama for the good of the country and not against him to satisfy there ego's.
What happened to the liars first two years in office. He had the house and the senate. How you libtards conveinently forget that! LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text> It takes longer to clean up a mess than it does to make one. Ask any baby like yourself.
So what are you saying, when you libtards shyt your pants it takes 4 years to clean up?
Joe

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Well Obama couldn't clean it up te first 4. What makes you think he can the LAST 4.
jesusfreak

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I hope so. You poor fools our a drag on our society!
Are** check your spelling. I can't stand it lol

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

??????
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

jesusfreak wrote:
<quoted text>
Are** check your spelling. I can't stand it lol
Thanks spelling bee champ! You're so stupid that you understood it anyways! LOL!
Appreciative Citizen

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks spelling bee champ! You're so stupid that you understood it anyways! LOL!
And liberals sense of comprehension is generally lacking.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Irony my ass, you knew what you were doing when you started this shit back in June of 2010 but it backfired on you. At least now the Arkansas Legislature is controlled by Republicans for the first time since your Good Ole Boys took over after Reconstruction and all of Arkansas' U.S. Congressmen are now Republicans. Blanche Lincoln is gone and her Yes Man Mark Pryor is next.(You can tell your alter ego Barney that I'm still not a Republican and I'm proud of the two of my ancestors that fought for the North and for the South.)
You can't begin to imagine how I relish y'alls frustration with the re-election of Obama and...I could give a s**t less about the Arkansas Legislatures make-up, this is mostly a chapped-assed redneck state anymore, filled with mindless right-wing religious freaks completely incapable of recognizing their own self-interests.

So..keep up the constant Bi***ing and the delusional belief that you Teabaggers are the only "True American Patriots" but reality is..four years is a long fricking time.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't begin to imagine how I relish y'alls frustration with the re-election of Obama and...I could give a s**t less about the Arkansas Legislatures make-up, this is mostly a chapped-assed redneck state anymore, filled with mindless right-wing religious freaks completely incapable of recognizing their own self-interests.
So..keep up the constant Bi***ing and the delusional belief that you Teabaggers are the only "True American Patriots" but reality is..four years is a long fricking time.
It will be even longer when you are walking around with my tea bag nutt sack on your chin every day!
Joe

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Old army. We need a great republican to run go gov and the other state offices. Who is it going to be??
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It will be even longer when you are walking around with my tea bag nutt sack on your chin every day!
Maybe on the hood of my pick-up Cletus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
masonwoodard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Obama
masonwoodard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

I road my eleven go-cart race
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe on the hood of my pick-up Cletus.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You going to strap me up there like romney did and then lick my balls like obama did punk!

Since: Jun 12

Hawkins, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Appreciative Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
And liberals sense of comprehension is generally lacking.
Comprehended well enough to win the election, didn't they?
No Nonsense

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text> Comprehended well enough to win the election, didn't they?
You were a voyeur, not an actual participant, living vicariously through the actions of others.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,761 - 16,780 of28,944
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greenwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••