6,115 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

You Damn Fool

Holly Grove, AR

#17712 Nov 7, 2012
Rigged with a few million votes spread over alot of states? Nah, yall are just running out of pissed off white guys to get the gop elected anywhere but the bible belt.

Since: Sep 10

Searcy, AR

#17713 Nov 7, 2012
Just heard the speech. John Boner is a snake in the grass. Wants to cut Medicare, Social Security & promote tax cuts for the wealthy. He makes me sick. For the sake of all, I hope Pres. Obama doesn't feel compelled to give in.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#17715 Nov 7, 2012
Outsource the GOP!!

Location hidden

#17716 Nov 7, 2012
Told yawl that boy was a brat. Hear Romneys vacate is in China. America and the world are the winners.

United States

#17717 Nov 7, 2012
Guess wrote:
The america we all love will never be the same you better get ready the freedom you love will be gone once obama leaves office in 4 years. No wait he has the power to declare himself as king. I believe the election was rigged. This man will do anything to stay in office. Obama may have won but all us americans lost last night. This is not good for any of us. I pray God has mercy on us.
Sounds like a bunch of educated SORE LOSERS are on here Do you people have any idea how rediculus you all sound I think you all have let this election make you paranoid..take some Zanex. and calm down and get your panties out of that wad, you'll be more comfortable with yourself
You Damn Fool

Holly Grove, AR

#17718 Nov 7, 2012
Im just here to gloat.....Enjoying myself really.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17719 Nov 7, 2012
SOUL-Bot wrote:
<quoted text>
Like John Wayne famously said: "I didn't vote for him, but he's my President, and I hope he does a good job."
Neither he nor Romney were my candidate of choice, but here's hoping! I will try to stay optimistic.
:-)
John Wayne also said "Life is hard but it's even harder when you're stupid." Life must be extremely hard for you!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17720 Nov 7, 2012
JonTobi wrote:
Just heard the speech. John Boner is a snake in the grass. Wants to cut Medicare, Social Security & promote tax cuts for the wealthy. He makes me sick. For the sake of all, I hope Pres. Obama doesn't feel compelled to give in.
You need to get that liberal hearing checked! He never said anything like that. You are a LIAR just like Obama! Why do all libtards LIE?
Appreciative Citizen

Jonesboro, AR

#17721 Nov 7, 2012
You Damn Fool wrote:
Im just here to gloat.....Enjoying myself really.
Probably all the enjoyment you get

Dallas, TX

#17722 Nov 7, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You need to get that liberal hearing checked! He never said anything like that. You are a LIAR just like Obama! Why do all libtards LIE?
There it is...You are nothing if not predictable.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17723 Nov 7, 2012
luvin every minute of it wrote:
<quoted text> There it is...You are nothing if not predictable.
I am as predictable as the next LIE that comes out of Obamas mouth! Now shove it!
SOUL-Bot

Paragould, AR

#17724 Nov 7, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>John Wayne also said "Life is hard but it's even harder when you're stupid." Life must be extremely hard for you!
Another ham-handed attempt at an insult. Honestly! This is getting boring.
:-/

Dallas, TX

#17725 Nov 7, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I am as predictable as the next LIE that comes out of Obamas mouth! Now shove it!
Touchy Touchy... You are sounding less like a warrior and more like my spinster aunt goin' through the change.
You Damn Fool

Holly Grove, AR

#17726 Nov 7, 2012
The people on FOX News are talking the way junkies do when they promise they can get clean in a week.
Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) November 7, 2012
You Damn Fool

Holly Grove, AR

#17727 Nov 7, 2012
Poor, scared, Bostonian white lady Marianne Doherty is not alone today. Last night, with Virginia bending toward President Obama more and more by the minute, cartoonish Fox alarmist Bill O'Reilly used the smarts he got at Harvard to whinge that Obama was winning because "the white establishment is now a minority" and blacks, Latinos, women, and other groups want "stuff." Later, when Obama was the clear winner, O'Reilly's fellow idiotic rich man Donald Trump went apoplectic on Twitter, calling for a "revolution" to take back the country, a vague call to violence he's since deleted.

Jonesboro, AR

#17728 Nov 7, 2012
I'm not a gun owner, and don't care for guns, but unfortunately the redneck hunters believe they are preparing for war and that the government is going to come around with the military,which of course is just a bunch of fox news conspiracy nonsense. The republicans are buying guns and shells in record numbers,especially now that obama has been re-elected. Gun owners in the back of their small redneck brains are hoping for a civil war, which is another reason I stand firm against rednecks, racists, tea party members and foxnews. All of this just because the black guy won,I'm surprised you conservatives aren't walking around in white robes with hoods on.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17729 Nov 7, 2012
TheManOfSteel wrote:
I'm not a gun owner, and don't care for guns, but unfortunately the redneck hunters believe they are preparing for war and that the government is going to come around with the military,which of course is just a bunch of fox news conspiracy nonsense. The republicans are buying guns and shells in record numbers,especially now that obama has been re-elected. Gun owners in the back of their small redneck brains are hoping for a civil war, which is another reason I stand firm against rednecks, racists, tea party members and foxnews. All of this just because the black guy won,I'm surprised you conservatives aren't walking around in white robes with hoods on.
Tell us a little bit about this Fox News that you watch! Is it you who make them number one and rich?

Dallas, TX

#17730 Nov 7, 2012
You Damn Fool wrote:
Poor, scared, Bostonian white lady Marianne Doherty is not alone today. Last night, with Virginia bending toward President Obama more and more by the minute, cartoonish Fox alarmist Bill O'Reilly used the smarts he got at Harvard to whinge that Obama was winning because "the white establishment is now a minority" and blacks, Latinos, women, and other groups want "stuff." Later, when Obama was the clear winner, O'Reilly's fellow idiotic rich man Donald Trump went apoplectic on Twitter, calling for a "revolution" to take back the country, a vague call to violence he's since deleted.
The nerve of all those blacks, latinos and women! Wanting "stuff" like equal pay and a fair shot! The gall! Why won't they just shut up and mow our lawns, do our nails, and pump our gas like good little second class citizens?(; I agree with Chump about the revolution, as long as it is a war on bad comb overs.
SOUL-Bot

Paragould, AR

#17731 Nov 7, 2012
TheManOfSteel wrote:
Amen! And, amen again!
Billy Bob

United States

#17732 Nov 7, 2012
TheManOfSteel wrote:
I'm not a gun owner, and don't care for guns, but unfortunately the redneck hunters believe they are preparing for war and that the government is going to come around with the military,which of course is just a bunch of fox news conspiracy nonsense. The republicans are buying guns and shells in record numbers,especially now that Obama has been re-elected. Gun owners in the back of their small redneck brains are hoping for a civil war, which is another reason I stand firm against rednecks, racists, tea party members and fox-news. All of this just because the black guy won,I'm surprised you conservatives aren't walking around in white robes with hoods on.
Thank you... Your 100% right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dale Johnson (Apr '13) 18 hr Dale 3
police vehicle used to deer hunt Dec 11 GreenzoneCAS 3
Anthony Goldman (Feb '14) Dec 10 Cmarie21 4
Youth soccer Dec 4 Anonymous 2
Lesley Marcotte Nov 29 concerned for Malik 1
Should Councilman Jim Newcomb resign? (Sep '08) Nov '14 Auburn Fan 82
crooked mayor and council Oct '14 Jason 17
Greenwood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web