6,407 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

and so it begins

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#17701 Nov 7, 2012
12. Wipe out the coal industry and with it cause major decrease in electric power availability and reliability. A direct effect will be a decline in jobs throughout industry and computer-dependent white-collar jobs, and further no-growth as our industry moves from first class to third-world class with only intermittent low-grade electric power (Ask the flooded and electric powerless people of Staten Island and the New Jersey coastline how they like the desolation of broken-down society and no water or electric power).
13. Introduction of sharia law into the American legal system for the Muslims, and dhimmifying the American public by providing the Muslims with all the trappings of supremacy that their religion tells them they should have. Recall that Obama said that the call to prayer is the most beautiful sound he had ever heard. We can assume that we will be hearing this five times a day on loudspeakers throughout America.(I wonder if he has that on his iPad for praying five times a day?).
14. Continuing to support the climate hoax and using it to stop oil, gas, and coal production, together with the cap and trade plan to administer the coup de grace to our power utilities and to any businesses still standing.
15. Massive increases in taxes on the middle class amounting to wealth confiscation. This will not only be through income tax but also massive sales taxes and ObamaCare taxes on everything.
16. Continued downsizing of the military and weakening of our global power to protect our allies and control or suppress petty tyrants with weapons of mass destruction. Most of all limiting the military capability for defending the nation.
17. Continued do-nothing policy on the illegal alien problem, leading to murderous criminal gang expansion throughout the country on a scale not known since prohibition
18. Continuing a Middle East policy of blindly attempting to foster democracy in Muslim societies. As their leaders have often proclaimed, democracy is evil and not compatible with Islam. Paraphrasing Einstein, continuing to attempt the same failed solutions again and again and expecting a different result is pure insanity.
19. Continuing to ignore our ally Israel and the need to draw a line in the sand against Iran as Benjamin Netanyahu called for.
20. A continued failure to follow up opportunities of the moment, as when the Iranian people rose up against the Mullah regime. He sided with the mullahs.
21. Continuing to follow Alinsky's Rules for Radicals to lead from behind while our enemies follow Sun Tzu, The Art of War.
22. If elected to a second term his overriding objective will be to get a 3rd term by whatever hook or crook he can get it, possibly including a new Amendment or a burn-the-Reichstag approach circumventing Congress completely. These are just the highlights of Obama Term 2.
SOUL-Bot

Little Rock, AR

#17702 Nov 7, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should cry less and work more!
That's it? That's all you've got? A feeble attempt at deflection? No cogent rebuttal. No counterpoint? Just the same tired, fearful conservative claptrap? Hmm?

And you have the nerve to call yourself "WARRIOR." Tsk, tsk...
;-)
You Damn Fool

Brinkley, AR

#17703 Nov 7, 2012
Congress is going to be too busy working on articles of impeachment to do anything else so he he good luck there.

Since: Jun 12

Plano, TX

#17704 Nov 7, 2012
SOUL-Bot wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it? That's all you've got? A feeble attempt at deflection? No cogent rebuttal. No counterpoint? Just the same tired, fearful conservative claptrap? Hmm?
;-)
watch out, Soul-bot, warrior will have to pull out the big guns and call you a libtard next. He's pretty sure you're a Muslim, too.
Appreciative Citizen

Jonesboro, AR

#17705 Nov 7, 2012
SOUL-Bot wrote:
<quoted text>
;-)
And you have sold your Soul, I will go with Warrior, you and Barney can whine.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17706 Nov 7, 2012
SOUL-Bot wrote:
<quoted text>
;-)
You got obama and I got that. Kind of equal don't you think!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17707 Nov 7, 2012
luvin every minute of it wrote:
<quoted text> watch out, Soul-bot, warrior will have to pull out the big guns and call you a libtard next. He's pretty sure you're a Muslim, too.
It's the same thing!
SOUL-Bot

Little Rock, AR

#17709 Nov 7, 2012
luvin every minute of it wrote:
<quoted text> watch out, Soul-bot, warrior will have to pull out the big guns and call you a libtard next. He's pretty sure you're a Muslim, too.
LOL!
:-)
SOUL-Bot

Little Rock, AR

#17710 Nov 7, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You got obama and I got that. Kind of equal don't you think!
Like John Wayne famously said: "I didn't vote for him, but he's my President, and I hope he does a good job."

Neither he nor Romney were my candidate of choice, but here's hoping! I will try to stay optimistic.
SOUL-Bot

Little Rock, AR

#17711 Nov 7, 2012
Appreciative Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have sold your Soul, I will go with Warrior, you and Barney can whine.
With all the negativity being flung around here like so much monkey poo from you and your fellows, it doesn't seem to be Barney or myself who is doing the whining.

Surely you can "Appreciate" that.
;-)
You Damn Fool

Brinkley, AR

#17712 Nov 7, 2012
Rigged with a few million votes spread over alot of states? Nah, yall are just running out of pissed off white guys to get the gop elected anywhere but the bible belt.

Since: Sep 10

Searcy, AR

#17713 Nov 7, 2012
Just heard the speech. John Boner is a snake in the grass. Wants to cut Medicare, Social Security & promote tax cuts for the wealthy. He makes me sick. For the sake of all, I hope Pres. Obama doesn't feel compelled to give in.

Location hidden

#17715 Nov 7, 2012
Outsource the GOP!!

Location hidden

#17716 Nov 7, 2012
Told yawl that boy was a brat. Hear Romneys vacate is in China. America and the world are the winners.

United States

#17717 Nov 7, 2012
Guess wrote:
The america we all love will never be the same you better get ready the freedom you love will be gone once obama leaves office in 4 years. No wait he has the power to declare himself as king. I believe the election was rigged. This man will do anything to stay in office. Obama may have won but all us americans lost last night. This is not good for any of us. I pray God has mercy on us.
Sounds like a bunch of educated SORE LOSERS are on here Do you people have any idea how rediculus you all sound I think you all have let this election make you paranoid..take some Zanex. and calm down and get your panties out of that wad, you'll be more comfortable with yourself
You Damn Fool

Brinkley, AR

#17718 Nov 7, 2012
Im just here to gloat.....Enjoying myself really.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17719 Nov 7, 2012
SOUL-Bot wrote:
<quoted text>
Like John Wayne famously said: "I didn't vote for him, but he's my President, and I hope he does a good job."
Neither he nor Romney were my candidate of choice, but here's hoping! I will try to stay optimistic.
John Wayne also said "Life is hard but it's even harder when you're stupid." Life must be extremely hard for you!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17720 Nov 7, 2012
JonTobi wrote:
Just heard the speech. John Boner is a snake in the grass. Wants to cut Medicare, Social Security & promote tax cuts for the wealthy. He makes me sick. For the sake of all, I hope Pres. Obama doesn't feel compelled to give in.
You need to get that liberal hearing checked! He never said anything like that. You are a LIAR just like Obama! Why do all libtards LIE?
Appreciative Citizen

Jonesboro, AR

#17721 Nov 7, 2012
You Damn Fool wrote:
Im just here to gloat.....Enjoying myself really.
Probably all the enjoyment you get

Plano, TX

#17722 Nov 7, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You need to get that liberal hearing checked! He never said anything like that. You are a LIAR just like Obama! Why do all libtards LIE?
There it is...You are nothing if not predictable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Intentional Lies about Powell (May '11) May 17 Stacy 8
Poll Randy Davis or Terry Campbell for Sebastian Cou... (Feb '10) May 9 Leah 67
Marcella Murphy May 8 starrgoddess 1
The old TB Hospital (Mar '09) May 5 tbcenterinformation 13
Jenny Lind Asst. Chief arrested for impersonati... (Oct '11) Apr '17 Concerned 390
What happened to Halfacre??????!!!! Apr '17 Anoldfriend 1
cheating, lying, rotten dogs in barling!!!! (Sep '10) Mar '17 Disgusting 73

Greenwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenwood Mortgages