5,984 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

trytobefair

Stuttgart, AR

#17646 Nov 6, 2012
I predict 60 million+ will be on food stamps and national debt will be $23 trillion by 2016 if his next 4 years is similar to his first 4. All one can do is hope for better days ahead. Not sure what the country would be like under Romney, but unfortunately can't say the same for Obama. Maybe if Obama's actions were reflective of his great speeches I would be excited, however his actions paint a much different picture than his words.
juiceman

Jacksonville, AR

#17647 Nov 6, 2012
trytobefair wrote:
I predict 60 million+ will be on food stamps and national debt will be $23 trillion by 2016 if his next 4 years is similar to his first 4. All one can do is hope for better days ahead. Not sure what the country would be like under Romney, but unfortunately can't say the same for Obama. Maybe if Obama's actions were reflective of his great speeches I would be excited, however his actions paint a much different picture than his words.
Yeah you're right we are screwed, those that want to work will suffer. The losers in life will gain. I pray for this country!!

Since: Jun 12

Dallas, TX

#17648 Nov 6, 2012
You people that want to call names should take a cue from your candidate. He might have waited too long to concede, but his speech was very gracious.

Since: Sep 10

Searcy, AR

#17650 Nov 6, 2012
The people have spoken. This is one big step for mankind, the biggest, best, and most important in my lifetime. I am elated. Thank you Bill Clinton. Thank you Tea Party. You helped a lot.

Dallas, TX

#17651 Nov 6, 2012
Sad voter wrote:
This is a sad day for america. Nobody learned anything the last 4 years. All of you better get ready for a depression it's coming. May God have mercy on us. It's going to get bad real quick.
Thanks for that all-American pep talk, Debbie Downer.

Searcy, AR

#17652 Nov 6, 2012
SOUL-Bot wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has nothing to lose now. If he's going to be worthy of the confidence the people has shown in him with this election, he MUST work hard and use the power of his office for the benefit of us all. I sincerely hope he does.
I am certain that he will.
Collard Greens

United States

#17653 Nov 6, 2012
Romney conceded with honor. We need to come together now and do better. The people have spoken and GOOD NIGHT!

Searcy, AR

#17654 Nov 6, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I could not agree more to that statement.
Barney: Thank you for your help. You are a good soldier.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#17655 Nov 6, 2012
again arkanasas votes against everything in it's good fortune!

Searcy, AR

#17656 Nov 6, 2012
patriot at peace wrote:
It's been said that God will see to it that a nation gets the government it truly deserves. An honest look at America lets a guy see why Obama was allowed in last time and why he really might again this time. As long as God's will is done and as long as we don't lose sight of that then we're ok in an eternal way, even when this life is little more than hell on earth. Putting our faith in any man is always a mistake because all men fail to one degree or another.
God bless America, however He sees fit.
You one of them "pregnancy by rape is God's will" people? Quacks like a duck to me.
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#17657 Nov 6, 2012
Close, but no cigar. Congratulations President Obama.

Dallas, TX

#17658 Nov 6, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
again arkanasas votes against everything in it's good fortune!
True that.

Dallas, TX

#17659 Nov 6, 2012
That was a great speech. So proud of the President.
TeamObama

United States

#17660 Nov 6, 2012
Its time to move forward!!!!!

“The Dawg is In!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#17661 Nov 6, 2012
luvin every minute of it wrote:
Lets see how much of that speech he actually happens.

None of it happened in the first 4 years.
Billy Bob

United States

#17662 Nov 7, 2012
The good thing about this country is that it is a democracy and the majority rules. The election is over and the people have spoken get over it. I do not like Obama either but it is what it is. And if you can not stand behind your country then please use your freedom to get out.
4 sure

Marion, AR

#17663 Nov 7, 2012
luvin every minute of it wrote:
Speeches have not been the problem. Problem is his talk does not match his walk.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17664 Nov 7, 2012
I will be fine, I am in the 1%! Good luck to the rest of you!
Robert

United States

#17665 Nov 7, 2012
I am glad Arkansas stayed red! But four more years of Barry and Mickie might be hard on a few of us producers.
cjx

United States

#17666 Nov 7, 2012
I hope our country survives another four years.. Hopefully he will actually do something beneficial for this country this time around instead of pushing policies that don't help anyone and do more harm than good. This country is in a really bad state. It's not just his fault that we are where we are, but it was his responsibility and now still is his responsibility to get us on a road to recovery. I just hope he realizes it this time around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crooked mayor and council Oct 20 WHAT A JOKE 16
Concerned Citizen Oct 20 White Flight 15
Poll: Confused by issues of the day? Join the club Oct 11 ACE MILNER 1
Lucy's Diner in Fort Smith and Booneville (Nov '11) Oct 7 oklahomarose 12
Test Sep 26 Greenwood BS 1
Dollar Store or General Sep '14 Jannie23 1
Annexation of properties West and North of Gree... (Jun '11) Sep '14 Sam 31
Greenwood Dating
Find my Match

Greenwood Jobs