Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Jun 12

Dallas, TX

#17637 Nov 6, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
If he was any kind of man he would bow out to the man who really won by over a million votes. Be happy when an Islamic terrorist kills your ass & innocent people so he can go be with
his "god". You of course will deserve it.
Wah wah wah! My guy didn't win so I'm gonna be a giant titty baby! Wah wah! You're just like Mitt, refusing to concede.
sarah wilson

Keller, TX

#17638 Nov 6, 2012
luvin every minute of it wrote:
<quoted text> Wah wah wah! My guy didn't win so I'm gonna be a giant titty baby! Wah wah! You're just like Mitt, refusing to concede.
I know right its no need to act ugly .

Jonesboro, AR

#17639 Nov 6, 2012
SOUL-Bot wrote:
<quoted text>
After Citizens United...
After all the lies...
After all the fear-mongering...
After all the voter suppression and intimidation...
The PEOPLE stood up to the capitalist, religious-nut, mysogynistic forces rallied against them! This is a victory for the PEOPLE!
Yep obaba won yeah !!!! and he will be busting nuts all night long !!!
maybe maybe

Stuttgart, AR

#17640 Nov 6, 2012
patriot at peace wrote:
It's been said that God will see to it that a nation gets the government it truly deserves. An honest look at America lets a guy see why Obama was allowed in last time and why he really might again this time. As long as God's will is done and as long as we don't lose sight of that then we're ok in an eternal way, even when this life is little more than hell on earth. Putting our faith in any man is always a mistake because all men fail to one degree or another.
God bless America, however He sees fit.
Here. Here!

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#17641 Nov 6, 2012
SOUL-Bot wrote:
<quoted text>
After Citizens United...
After all the lies...
After all the fear-mongering...
After all the voter suppression and intimidation...
The PEOPLE stood up to the capitalist, religious-nut, mysogynistic forces rallied against them! This is a victory for the PEOPLE!
I could not agree more to that statement.
SOUL-Bot

United States

#17642 Nov 6, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has nothing to lose now. If he's going to be worthy of the confidence the people has shown in him with this election, he MUST work hard and use the power of his office for the benefit of us all. I sincerely hope he does.
Collard Greens

United States

#17643 Nov 6, 2012
TEAM OBAMA WE CAME WE STAYED AND WE CONQUERED! FOUR MORE YEARS! Romney CONCEDE!
The Majority

Mountain Home, AR

#17644 Nov 6, 2012
Shame on you ARKANSAS ! OBAMA 2012 !47
Churmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#17645 Nov 6, 2012
The republican choice was a poor cantidate. Oh well I really hope Obama does a great job. If not he can blame bush or something else.
trytobefair

Stuttgart, AR

#17646 Nov 6, 2012
I predict 60 million+ will be on food stamps and national debt will be $23 trillion by 2016 if his next 4 years is similar to his first 4. All one can do is hope for better days ahead. Not sure what the country would be like under Romney, but unfortunately can't say the same for Obama. Maybe if Obama's actions were reflective of his great speeches I would be excited, however his actions paint a much different picture than his words.
juiceman

Olive Branch, MS

#17647 Nov 6, 2012
trytobefair wrote:
I predict 60 million+ will be on food stamps and national debt will be $23 trillion by 2016 if his next 4 years is similar to his first 4. All one can do is hope for better days ahead. Not sure what the country would be like under Romney, but unfortunately can't say the same for Obama. Maybe if Obama's actions were reflective of his great speeches I would be excited, however his actions paint a much different picture than his words.
Yeah you're right we are screwed, those that want to work will suffer. The losers in life will gain. I pray for this country!!

Dallas, TX

#17648 Nov 6, 2012
You people that want to call names should take a cue from your candidate. He might have waited too long to concede, but his speech was very gracious.

Since: Sep 10

Searcy, AR

#17650 Nov 6, 2012
The people have spoken. This is one big step for mankind, the biggest, best, and most important in my lifetime. I am elated. Thank you Bill Clinton. Thank you Tea Party. You helped a lot.

Dallas, TX

#17651 Nov 6, 2012
Sad voter wrote:
This is a sad day for america. Nobody learned anything the last 4 years. All of you better get ready for a depression it's coming. May God have mercy on us. It's going to get bad real quick.
Thanks for that all-American pep talk, Debbie Downer.

Searcy, AR

#17652 Nov 6, 2012
SOUL-Bot wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has nothing to lose now. If he's going to be worthy of the confidence the people has shown in him with this election, he MUST work hard and use the power of his office for the benefit of us all. I sincerely hope he does.
I am certain that he will.
Collard Greens

United States

#17653 Nov 6, 2012
Romney conceded with honor. We need to come together now and do better. The people have spoken and GOOD NIGHT!

Searcy, AR

#17654 Nov 6, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney: Thank you for your help. You are a good soldier.
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#17655 Nov 6, 2012
again arkanasas votes against everything in it's good fortune!

Searcy, AR

#17656 Nov 6, 2012
patriot at peace wrote:
It's been said that God will see to it that a nation gets the government it truly deserves. An honest look at America lets a guy see why Obama was allowed in last time and why he really might again this time. As long as God's will is done and as long as we don't lose sight of that then we're ok in an eternal way, even when this life is little more than hell on earth. Putting our faith in any man is always a mistake because all men fail to one degree or another.
God bless America, however He sees fit.
You one of them "pregnancy by rape is God's will" people? Quacks like a duck to me.
Old Army

Conway, AR

#17657 Nov 6, 2012
Close, but no cigar. Congratulations President Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Intentional Lies about Powell (May '11) May 17 Stacy 8
Poll Randy Davis or Terry Campbell for Sebastian Cou... (Feb '10) May 9 Leah 67
Marcella Murphy May 8 starrgoddess 1
The old TB Hospital (Mar '09) May 5 tbcenterinformation 13
Jenny Lind Asst. Chief arrested for impersonati... (Oct '11) Apr '17 Concerned 390
What happened to Halfacre??????!!!! Apr '17 Anoldfriend 1
cheating, lying, rotten dogs in barling!!!! (Sep '10) Mar '17 Disgusting 73

Greenwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenwood Mortgages