2 events draw attention to case of mi...

2 events draw attention to case of missing boy

There are 2 comments on the WNYT Albany story from Jul 7, 2008, titled 2 events draw attention to case of missing boy. In it, WNYT Albany reports that:

There were two events Friday night in Washington County to help solve the case of a missing boy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNYT Albany.

Mommy Joy

Wynantskill, NY

#1 Jul 24, 2008
Jun 17, 2008
Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
The rest of your insane post isn't worthy of comment, but please tell me how you could assume that Stephen was taking a "leisurely" Saturday drive? Once again, you are the martyr, looking for Stephen's son where Jaliek is not just so you can "look important." How pathetic and stupid.<quoted text>

Mommy Joy wrote:
How can you be so reckless to say you know where Jaliek isn't? Sounds like you are guiding volunteers away from a search that is over 3,000 acres large. Did you personally search the entire area and are satisfied that Jaliek did't go there to hide out and freeze to death. Your reckless pursuit to steer people away from searching anywhere is disturbing. If I wanted to look important, I wouldn't try to achieve it looking for a missing person. The pays terrible, and there's not much chance of me becoming famous in the woods.

OH, I know Stephen wasn't doing anything of importance, as we saw him drive towards Raven's way, and then he turned around to follow us. Who's stalking who?

Mommy Joy

Wynantskill, NY

#2 Jul 25, 2008
I said I wondered for months, but I see it has only been just over a month. Seems like forever!! It's certainly WORN on ME!! How DOES anyone KNOW where Jaliek isn't? I want to know ALL the rest of the places Jaliek isn't please!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Four more men accuse priest of sexual abuse (Jan '08) Mar 7 Creedo 1,773
Review: Argyle Veterinary Svc - Ronald J Peters... (Apr '10) Dec '17 Lexi 11
News Condom dispute highlights dangers of HIV among ... Dec '17 Bernhard Goetz 1
Joel Rodriguez Coronado (horse farm employee) Nov '17 Baller 1
bronx teens and children missing Oct '17 coco4u 1
News From Nicaragua To New York, ONS Doctor Brings W... (Sep '17) Sep '17 In pain 1
Queensbury Music Emporium (Oct '12) Sep '17 Musikologist 17

Greenwich Jobs

Personal Finance

Greenwich Mortgages