Latest Jaliek search turns up empty

Full story: WNYT Albany 359
Police combed the grounds near an old mill Wednesday, hoping to find Jaliek Rainwalker, the boy who went missing in Washington County in November 2007. Full Story
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Since: Aug 08

Hudson Falls, NY

#1 May 13, 2009
I'd suggest searching Stephen Kerr's conscious, but I'm sure we'll find that's empty too....
DANCINGWIND

North Adams, MA

#2 May 13, 2009
Stephen Kerr, The Clock Is Ticking!!! Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock, Like The Beating Of The Heart In Edgar Allan Poe's "TELL-TALE HEART!!!"
Granny

Fort Edward, NY

#3 May 13, 2009
Jango Davis wrote:
I'd suggest searching Stephen Kerr's conscious, but I'm sure we'll find that's empty too....
Shouldn't that be spelled "conscience?" Your spelling is as accurate as George Bell's police work. Off-target, as usual.

“Beware of the moon lads”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#4 May 13, 2009
Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't that be spelled "conscience?" Your spelling is as accurate as George Bell's police work. Off-target, as usual.
Bell has to keep his troops busy doing something so he doesnt get his budget cut.

“In Memory of Anna Mae Aquash”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#5 May 13, 2009
Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Off-target? So tell us where you think the "target" should be.

I for one think Chief Bell should be commended for his efforts. This has nothing to do with a budget or his troops either. Chief Bell has not thrown this case out. He has not given up the search. There are answers out there for this boy and doing nothing will certainly not find them. You follow EVERY lead if you are dedicated to the case.
Thankyou Chief Bell and to all of the others out there still searching !!!!
Find Jaliek

Schenectady, NY

#6 May 14, 2009
I hope they find him.. it's been long enough and i think that Stephen Kerr needs to come clean and tell authorities where he is !!

BRING JALIEK HOME !!!!!
Concerned Citizen

Schenectady, NY

#7 May 14, 2009
STEPHEN...this is YOUR CHILD...what kind of human being are you....He had his whole life ahead of him and you stole that from him.

Tell the cops where YOUR SON is !!!

“Beware of the moon lads”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#8 May 14, 2009
Bemenow wrote:
<quoted text>
I for one think Chief Bell should be commended for his efforts. This has nothing to do with a budget or his troops either. Chief Bell has not thrown this case out. He has not given up the search. There are answers out there for this boy and doing nothing will certainly not find them. You follow EVERY lead if you are dedicated to the case.
That kind of praise sounds like you're pleased the cops can't find Jaliek.
kathy

Schenectady, NY

#9 May 14, 2009
I hope they find him soon, no matter what the outcome. Its been way too long.

Since: Feb 08

Woodside, NY

#10 May 14, 2009
Bemenow wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree the main goal is to KEEP SEARCHING!!
This Is Ridiculous

Pittsfield, MA

#11 May 14, 2009
The local news media really needs to stop reporting stuff about this kid. Do you honestly believe this kid will be found if the entire area knows about it? No. It's just news trying to get people to watch the news on TV for more ratings.

Kids go missing all the time, it happens. Why are people paying attention to Jaliek when Susan Lyall "still" being missing is being ignored?

Sure, I feel bad for the kid and his family and all, but deep down inside, I don't think anybody really cares if this kid goes missing 'cause we move forward with our own lives here.

I think the search team searching him everywhere is just a waste of time.

“Kaili05”

Since: Feb 09

Amsterdam

#12 May 14, 2009
This Is Ridiculous wrote:
The local news media really needs to stop reporting stuff about this kid. Do you honestly believe this kid will be found if the entire area knows about it? No. It's just news trying to get people to watch the news on TV for more ratings.
Kids go missing all the time, it happens. Why are people paying attention to Jaliek when Susan Lyall "still" being missing is being ignored?
Sure, I feel bad for the kid and his family and all, but deep down inside, I don't think anybody really cares if this kid goes missing 'cause we move forward with our own lives here.
Wow,I guess at least you are honest about your feelings.

Location hidden

#13 May 14, 2009
werewolfinNY wrote:
<quoted text>That kind of praise sounds like you're pleased the cops can't find Jaliek.
Pleased they can't find him ?? Don't know where you pulled that from.

I thanked the cops along with EVERYONE who is searching. If no one looks, chances are slim in finding him. Guess I want him found huh.

Still searching!

Location hidden

#14 May 14, 2009
Gamma ma wrote:
<quoted text>I agree the main goal is to KEEP SEARCHING!!
You got it Gamma....keep searching and keep up the awareness in the public eye !!

Location hidden

#15 May 14, 2009
This Is Ridiculous wrote:
While others move forward with thier lives, this family is still without answers for Jaliek as well as without him period.

I am sorry that you find it all a waste of time. Those searching apparently see it differently.

Woodside, NY

#16 May 15, 2009
Bemenow wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it Gamma....keep searching and keep up the awareness in the public eye !!
That's right contrary to way some people feel about it!
MissThang

Brooklyn, NY

#17 May 15, 2009
He DID make a good point about Lyall though, I wonder what makes THIS case any different from any other missing person case?? I'm sure the families of those people want thier person found, but some of the missing are never heard of again, and you never hear if thier still searching or anything....just a question. I was also wondering how come this case wouldn't warrant the TODAy show to cover it?? It is a very sad thing about this child, and like I said before, they have SOME stories on for the world to see, but what about Jaliek.
Bemenow wrote:
<quoted text>
While others move forward with thier lives, this family is still without answers for Jaliek as well as without him period.
I am sorry that you find it all a waste of time. Those searching apparently see it differently.
This Is Ridiculous

Pittsfield, MA

#18 May 15, 2009
MissThang wrote:
He DID make a good point about Lyall though, I wonder what makes THIS case any different from any other missing person case?? I'm sure the families of those people want thier person found, but some of the missing are never heard of again, and you never hear if thier still searching or anything....just a question. I was also wondering how come this case wouldn't warrant the TODAy show to cover it?? It is a very sad thing about this child, and like I said before, they have SOME stories on for the world to see, but what about Jaliek.
<quoted text>
Thank you for paying attention to what I was saying! This is no different than any other missing children or missing teen cases. It's nothing special and these things happen all the time, all over the world. Why does Jaliek get so much press in the news when other missing people get ignored? I don't get it! That's the point of my first post.
sponser

Hudson Falls, NY

#19 May 15, 2009
I personally think that if there is a missing persons case that has a chance of being resolved, verses one with no clues or evidence, it will get more attention from law enforcement and in turn media attention. Dont' get me wrong, I think all missing persons should get equal time but this case obviously has some evidence that keeps law enforcment and media coming back. I believe, they believe, they are on the tip of solving this one.

Hudson, NY

#20 May 16, 2009
sponser wrote:
I personally think that if there is a missing persons case that has a chance of being resolved, verses one with no clues or evidence, it will get more attention from law enforcement and in turn media attention. Dont' get me wrong, I think all missing persons should get equal time but this case obviously has some evidence that keeps law enforcment and media coming back. I believe, they believe, they are on the tip of solving this one.
Thank you I hope and pray that they are about to solve this case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Clifford Spencer 758
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 23 hr liberalP 6,443
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 23 hr Robert Burns 16,790
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 675
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 6,389
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri No one 440
Review: Argyle Veterinary Svc - Ronald J Peters... (Apr '10) Sep 14 Lydia 2
•••
•••
Greenwich Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greenwich Jobs

•••
•••
•••