Rainwalker case reaches second year

Rainwalker case reaches second year

There are 3 comments on the Bennington Banner story from Nov 6, 2009, titled Rainwalker case reaches second year. In it, Bennington Banner reports that:

Sunday marked the second anniversary of the day Jaliek Rainwalker, then 12, was reported missing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bennington Banner.

Patricia Blair

Bennington, VT

#1 Nov 6, 2009
I have never forgotten this story, and always hoped good would come out of it and they would find this boy. I still feel the foster family were way wrong, and possibly involved in his disapearence!
Vermont transplant

Charlestown, MA

#2 Nov 7, 2009
Parents whether they are biological,foster or adoptive who don't seem to be aiding in the search tend to look like they may be harboring a secret. There are plenty of us who seem to think the adoptive father has the answers and his wife may or may not be involved but she knows something too. We still pray for this boys safe return but in our heart of hearts do not think this story will have a happy ending.
weatulod

Stillwater, NY

#3 Nov 9, 2009
https://share.acrobat.com/adc/adc.do...

Why is a person of interest allow to volunteer with children? Especially when it involves a wood-chipper? The school should be shut down. They don't care about their children...they just want tuition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Four more men accuse priest of sexual abuse (Jan '08) Mar 19 Phil B 1,653
Jenna Woginrich at Cold Antler Farm Mar 19 Bodacious Broad 2
Men's masturbation party Mar 10 Sid 1
Obama, Leno Letterman Micro Torture Data Sell S... Feb '17 Truth 1
News 'Destructive Decisions' Program Exposes Fort An... Feb '17 rich 1
Queensbury Music Emporium (Oct '12) Dec '16 Musikologist 16
News Vigil marks Rainwalker anniversary (Nov '08) Nov '16 Kim8871 7

Greenwich Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance