Threats at CCS concern police

Full story: Bennington Banner

A third written threat was found Tuesday in a bathroom at the Cambridge Central School District.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I like pickles too”

Since: Mar 09

Bennington :(

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

parent of children wrote:
<quoted text> Very well said, you are wise beyond your years your children will be lucky to have you. And mine thank you for your support.
Thank you :) That is very kind of you to say. I really hope they figure out what is going on for the sake of everyone's safety. You can never tell if someone is being serious in a matter like this, but it should be taken seriously anyway.
CCS Mom

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

I have 3 children in CCS. This is a very dangerous situation, and does effect all children. I am sure that we,or should I say our new administration, would never think of spending too much money on figuring out who is doing this. Hmmmmm......, I wonder what the school spent on the football field......If a child threatened to damage the football field they would have already figured out who did it. SCHOOL BOARD MEETING DEC 15TH AT 7 PM..... Show up if you want to ask questions. I am sure that they will not be answered.
incredulous

Amsterdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

Manditory - sign ins - Know WHO is WHERE at all times. There was a period of time we even had a bathroom monitor...stalls were checked after each person. ENFORCE - hall passes - hall monitoring - sign ins.
are you kidding me

Athol, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

sounds simple enough, however....it doesnt seem to be happening! we all have the answers, but are not informed!
Vermont transplant

Burlington, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

School violence has surpassed the usual playground fist fights and now affects schools everywhere. School used to be one of the safe places you could send your children. No more are we able to allow our children the right to an education without supplying them with a bullet proof vest or a cell phone with a direct line to 911. When did our society start creating kids that kill or even think about killing? I find this to be quite sad knowing that there have been thoughts of murder running through the heads of 10yr(even younger) to 18 yr old children. Even if this is only some kid who forgot his homework or just wanted school to close the thought is there which makes it very serious. Some of you make jokes about CSI swooping in and so on. Let one thing be clear in your mind no one should have to bury a child that they thought was safe in school. I know several people who have had to bury children either due to illness or car accidents and yes even violence. It is one of the hardest things a parent will ever have to do no matter how old your child is. Threats of terrorist violence are no joke as these notes in CC School are no joke. Look what happens when you ignore the signs. Some of the school shootings that have already occured could have been stopped had people taken it seriously. Good luck Cambridge Parents.
thumper

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

Ur talking about a dept,that couldnt find a missing greenwich boy!And anyone thinking this person whom has wriiten 3 notes is joking, think again!!Not a joke.There r grades K- threw 12th in that school.the last time this school had the same thing happen,they gave that person a slap on the hand ,said dont do it again.What r u waiting for? A shoot out?The person(s) writting these needs to b found,and dealt with!!To many kids with to much time on their hands. The web ,violent video games,And u wonder why the kids are the way they are.Gee i wonder!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Washington County was issued at April 19 at 9:56PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenwich Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greenwich People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE