Police release new photo of missing boy

Full story: WNYT Albany 113
Police hope a new image will help solve a mystery in Greenwich. The age-progressed photo shows what missing boy Jaliek Rainwalker might look like today. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
gwichvl

United States

#112 Mar 31, 2010
Mom2Cool wrote:
last season
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ji28RE46bh0XX&feature=cha nnel
A new season & a few more trips in car & on foot....
guess who in this video? this person is crazy and ther r papers to prove it. dunt stop taking ur meds.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#114 Apr 14, 2010
We'll be documenting a LOT more this year.....

&fe ature=channel

has anyone checked the grounds at Phantom Labs at all? Have his co-workers been interviewed by police?
Person

Slingerlands, NY

#115 Apr 17, 2010
He's dead
End of story

Let's waste our time, money, and effort on something better like poor people. Why do you people live in the past?
Fantastic Mr Fox

Bumpass, VA

#116 Apr 17, 2010
They just dug up some dead chick in newtown Ct that was buried in a well on her property for like 28 years.
Lessons Learned

Albany, NY

#117 Apr 18, 2010
Who is buried in Giants Stadium? Could it be, maybe it could be... jaloop raindrop or whatever the runaway's name was...

Location hidden

#118 Apr 22, 2010
Person wrote:
He's dead
End of story
Let's waste our time, money, and effort on something better like poor people. Why do you people live in the past?

Jaliek IS one of the "poor people"! He was short changed with the horrible life he had to live at the hands of Kerr, if you're right & he's dead then he deserves a proper place to rest. And what do YOU care what I spend my time & money on?

I've said before & I'll say again we'll never stop looking for Jaliek.

HBIC

Saratoga Springs, NY

#119 Apr 22, 2010
Lessons Learned wrote:
Who is buried in Giants Stadium? Could it be, maybe it could be... jaloop raindrop or whatever the runaway's name was...
What thrill do you get out of being so ignorant, if you have no concern for Jaliek that is your right but can you keep the BS to yourself
Puppitt

Troy, NY

#120 Apr 22, 2010
You guys are absolutely the worst... I cant believe I have to share the same species with idiots like you! All of you!
This page and all the ones related to it, the cause, all the rediculous bantering... I consider myself extremely fortunate that my life is not nearly as bankrupt as yours! Youre not even worth a witty metaphor, its just as easy to say you should be ashamed of yourselves!

You losers give a bad name to women of all ages as well as our civilization and I hope one day we can just push all of you into a big hole, cover it up and pretend like none of you ever happened!
too sad

Albany, NY

#121 Apr 23, 2010
Mom2Cool wrote:
has anyone checked the grounds at Phantom Labs at all? Have his co-workers been interviewed by police?
LOL...watching a lot of CSI...doesn't make you a detective.

Since: Feb 08

Woodside, NY

#122 Apr 28, 2010
Mom2Cool wrote:
Nice link ....great !

Location hidden

#123 Apr 28, 2010
too sad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...watching a lot of CSI...doesn't make you a detective.
Some people have to look for Jaliek & ask the hard questions because clearly this man is foot loose & fancy free & not bothering to look at all.....

&fe ature=related

We'll never stop looking, we've said it before & we'll say it again......
Sammy

AOL

#124 Apr 28, 2010
A Voice from the North wrote:
His adoptive grandmother found an article of clothing at a house the adoptive parents had rented, I believe. She was arrested for trespassing and the "clue" was taken by police, but no follow up that I know of.
Who brought charges about trespassing.
Sammy

AOL

#125 Apr 28, 2010
Person wrote:
He's dead
End of story
Because if a crime was committed it must be solved--the person(s) must be apprehended. Why do you not understand that? Hope this young man is alive though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Gas Prices In The North Salem Area Oct 10 kladoprinomuew 1
Open Houses In North Salem This Weekend Oct 10 omothwomen 1
Wilton's Coffee Barn Serves Up Hot Cups Of Joe ... Oct 10 Leriomeroalin 1
Book Review: "Mark of God" by Rev. Dr. Franklyn... Oct 10 thetomcopelandmin... 1
Review: Argyle Veterinary Svc - Ronald J Peters... (Apr '10) Oct 1 mark 3
Queensbury Music Emporium (Oct '12) Sep 26 Musikologist 12
Four more men accuse priest of sexual abuse (Jan '08) Sep '14 roamer93 1,339
Greenwich Dating
Find my Match

Greenwich Jobs

Greenwich People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greenwich News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greenwich

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]