Review: Countryside Veterinary Hosp - James Keller DVM

Posted in the Greenwich Forum

Pet

Northville, NY

#1 Aug 6, 2009
Totally Clueless. Nice guy but money hungry and he does major damage to your pet.
pet lover

AOL

#2 Aug 13, 2009
Nice guy, I do agree he is over priced, and has trouble diagnosing pets correctly, and charges extra for it!
Amanda

Queensbury, NY

#3 Jan 22, 2013
I find Dr. Keller to be an exceptional and excellent Reptile Vet. I have 11 Bearded Dragons, some of them are rescues that were in varying states of neglect, had poor husbandry, some with respiratory infections, and one a multiple bite amputee rescued as a bloodied 9 gms and 7 inches long hatchling. Dr Keller treats all of the them with compassion and expertise. I am very happy with his excellent, knowledgeable medical care and would not even consider taking my bearded dragons or my rescues anywhere else. I highly recommend him!
Amanda Mosher
rest in peace

Clifton Park, NY

#5 Dec 15, 2014
I lost a perfectly healthy 3 year old pet over routine care. He's pleasant until you ask why you last your pet for no reason..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Four more men accuse priest of sexual abuse (Jan '08) Apr 11 Msgr Hart 1,375
Dry town (Sep '12) Apr 2 Argyleguy26 2
News New Rochelle Flower Shop Worker Vindicated in B... Mar '15 333stenbrian 1
Who is this Arthur Swenson Guy that smells of u... (May '10) Feb '15 donny myers 27
Queensbury Music Emporium (Oct '12) Feb '15 Musikologist 13
Review: IRS Local Office - Queensbury Jan '15 wastedahalfdayoff 1
News Cambridge Central School unveils capital projec... Jan '15 Catherine Osgood 1

Fire Warning for Washington County was issued at April 18 at 4:10AM EDT

More from around the web

Greenwich People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]