Police: Man sent nude pictures of self to girl

Full story: Bennington Banner

Police said they arrested a Greenwich man Thursday for allegedly sending nude pictures of himself to an underage girl.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
GMB

Morrisville, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

at 23 he should be chasing MILF, not kids ...kill 'em before he rapes and kills someone, it may be YOUR daughter ...would you like that?...then someone needs to light a fire under the az ses of the people in charge of the judicial system.
Is this type of behavior not getting out of hand?..when will you do something about it to keep our children safe, when are you going to realize these perps need to be locked up for good?...the only other way to stop them is to kill them or cut their balls off.
BMG

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

From the maker of this great comment.

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/bennington-...

If you kill this one there will be more to replace him. That is not the answer.

Preventive measures is the answer.

Do something about it to keep our children safe.

Either don't let them handle dangerous weapons like TV, Cell Phones and the Internet or teach them proper use. They never did say how the accused actually knew of this underage girl in the first place. There are just a few ways this could happen. Most likely either the underage girl actually gave the accused her contact info by hand, phone or internet or she advertised (posted) it. How else could the accused make contact in the first place? Random phone calls or email? I doubt it. Don't get me wrong, if the accused did what they say he did thats wrong but if you ask me the initial contact would appear to have been initiated by the child. Parents, you need to smarten your kids up or take away those dangerous weapons so they don't generate more problems than they already have.
nana says

White River Junction, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

WOW - things have changed since my days - guys send pictures of themselves now so you can see what your getting? And do the girls have to send pictures too?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenwich Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greenwich People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••