Next Last
RCD

United States

#21 Apr 4, 2010
Thanks.
Please

Dallas, TX

#22 Apr 14, 2010
Well Jay Atkins won we are all screwed, I would rather see a circus monkey in their rather than that guy! Hunt County get ready you thought it was bad now yikes!
Happy for Hunt County

Rockwall, TX

#23 Apr 14, 2010
Please wrote:
Well Jay Atkins won we are all screwed, I would rather see a circus monkey in their rather than that guy! Hunt County get ready you thought it was bad now yikes!
Well we have had the circus monkey in there for the last 4 terms you know who I talking about Mr Green and now we have a man that will do the job not serve his croneys.
Worried

United States

#24 Apr 14, 2010
Well, I know the sheriffs office better look out now. They won't be getting anything now since atkins won.
Please

Dallas, TX

#25 Apr 14, 2010
Whatever apparently you have no idea who Jay the idiot Atkins is. Get back on this forum a year after he is in office and I bet your tune changes.
Happy for Hunt County

Rockwall, TX

#26 Apr 16, 2010
Things will be so much better with Atkins in charge instead of Green. Four years from now all of you will be saying Ralph WHO!!!!!! I know Atkins and he is the hardest working person I have ever known. I know he will never rest as long as there is someone that needs his help. You people that have run down Mr. Atkins sure as hell don't know him or you would not write such trash about him. I'm so glad Atkins won and Green is gone no finally we may get treated right instead of like vermon the way Mr. Green has done us for years.
Citizen Pct 2

United States

#27 Apr 18, 2010
Finally the taxpayers of Pct 2 will get the help when needed from their Commissioner. I'm glad Atkins has ran for the right reason THE PEOPLE of HUNT COUNTY.
Worried

United States

#28 Apr 19, 2010
We will see. And I do know atkins personally that's why I couldn't dare vote for him. Nobody is perfect. Sure green probably should have stepped down but there is no way atkins can do the dalily job of being a commissioner any better than green. You just watch and see. Atkins will step on his fellow comm and other elected officals toes and then serve his own political agenda What will happen when he tries to tell horn what to do. I hope I'm wrong and if I am so be it. But I just can't support atkins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gospel Broadcasting Network 4 hr Sosthenes 3
Tommie Tubb 13 hr Family 7
Idiot at work May 22 Weird 7
ANOTHER murder May 21 concerned 1
Information on Greenville Attorney (Dec '08) May 20 HCV 83
News Repost: Texas River Tracing: Upper Sabine May 18 ELISE GINGERICH 1
Spray Paint Color MOLD BLACK NUMBER Six Six Six May 18 ELISE GINGERICH 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages