Caddo Mills High School teacher shot and killed by ex-husband

Posted in the Greenville Forum

Local Dude

Irving, TX

#1 Jul 21, 2011
Stella Brown was murdered in Greenville overnight. Press conference this afternoon and a candlelight vigil is at 8 p.m. Friday on the Caddo Mills High School parking lot.

http://heraldbanner.com/topnews/x202401345/Up...
Frank

Greenville, TX

#2 Jul 21, 2011
The HB scooped by Fox 4 again. This happened Wed, night but nothing in Thurs. edition. Have to wait until Friday after it has already been on every TV station in Dallas. The HB might as well go to being a weekly.
gina rhoden

United States

#3 Jul 21, 2011
She was a wonderful teacher. I am a coworker. And she will be missed dearly by many students who she had an impact on. She asked for help and was told unless she had a lawyer she coudnt get a restraining order! Its terrible
Local Dude

Dallas, TX

#4 Jul 21, 2011
Frank, seriously? Channels 4, 8, 11, etc. had their stories AFTER we did on the web site. The husband wasn't caught until 7 a.m. this morning and no confirmed reports were released until about 9 a.m. today, which probably explains why nothing was in today's paper, or the morning news or the star telegram. We have had multiple updates on our web site, Facebook and Twitter pages throughout the day and scooped every single other media outlet. You might not like the paper, that is your right, but at least try and get your facts straight before you start spouting that nonsense. And, since you apparently don't bother to check our web site, we had the first reports of the death of Brandon Herrera on there Monday morning and this evening we broke the story over how the Greenville Police Department officer won't be charged in connection with the death of the K-9 Liberty, just in case you were planning on slamming us for that. I won't even mention the dozens to hundreds of other major Hunt County stories we've covered this past week to month that the Dallas news media were too busy to cover. In fact, why not just look at the story directly above your post, which was submitted on their very sight HOURS before any of the Dallas media did theirs.
Local Dude

Irving, TX

#5 Oct 28, 2011
Just don't want Frank to think we were "scooped" again ...
Local Dude

Irving, TX

#6 Oct 28, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bullard ISD Board of Trustees announces lone su... Dec 21 Admiistration spy 1
cumby city hall embezzelment (Oct '13) Dec 20 Random Posterchild 4
Endangerment to a child in Commerce, Texas Dec 20 usalltheway 5
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Hey SITA PARIYAR from NEPAL in Greenville! Dec 16 Mcr 14
Hunt co cps workers arrested (Sep '13) Dec 14 Just my thoughts 9
New details emerge about teen's kidnapping (Oct '09) Dec 11 katy 2

Greenville News Video

Greenville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greenville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greenville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:12 am PST

Yahoo! Sports10:12AM
Redskins' RG3 limited with sprained shoulder
ESPN10:43 AM
Texans' Quessenberry fiercely battles lymphoma
NBC Sports 1:53 PM
Case Keenum fills in nicely at QB for Texans - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:07 PM
Why aren't other teams lining up for Jason Garrett?
Yahoo! Sports 2:25 PM
Romo's best version looking good for Cowboys