Alicia Moore's Murder: Family Heartbr...

Alicia Moore's Murder: Family Heartbroken, Desperately Seeking Answers [VIDEO]

There are 8 comments on the NewsOne story from Nov 11, 2012, titled Alicia Moore's Murder: Family Heartbroken, Desperately Seeking Answers [VIDEO]. In it, NewsOne reports that:

Alicia Moore was just 16-years-old when her life was violently snatched from her; now her devastated family is searching for answers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOne.

Raven

United States

#1 Nov 14, 2012
I used to drive by coming from the store going back to my house cause I live on walnut and mcdougal...i have seen this white male like two or three doors down from the house on walnut..always seems to stand outside around the time that the bus ran to drop kids off standing outside in drawers only standing there looking at kids weird...he's been out there numerous times and I know alot of people have seen this weird petifile looking guy. I was scared to have seen him out like that and the way he looked at me scares me to this day and im 20years old. I might have looked like a potential person of interest to him.
Raven

United States

#2 Nov 14, 2012
Anybody who has seen him need to say something..or anyone who's seen anything share with police. Im not scared to tell..if ive seen anybody out who looks so suspicous as he needs,to be reported in. He looked as if he had a lost look on his face...mental problems or something..just weird..im just saying we need to stand up for our kids and community and try to see that the people,who have committed this crime be held accountable..
Raven

United States

#3 Nov 14, 2012
This could be anybodys child that,this happened,to...its so sad and im thankful to have my little brothers and sisters.nieces and nephews..i cant bare to think of anybody doing this to them or me or anyone...its a shame I tell you..stand up for our rights..fight back and keep your kids and friends and family close abd always around you at this point cause we dont know wat or who has,done this..they could still be out here..
Shinny

Arlington, TX

#4 Nov 14, 2012
I don't believe she was abducted I really think she knew her killer and the killer is tryn to be smart by dropping her body off near wills point that's where the police will do most of there focusing on is in that area
Pickle

Terrell, TX

#5 Nov 14, 2012
I agree with you Shin... she knew the killer(s)
As I've said previously, whose missing a trunk which has been described as wicker, wood, and a tool trunk.
Shinny

Arlington, TX

#6 Nov 16, 2012
Pickle wrote:
I agree with you Shin... she knew the killer(s)
As I've said previously, whose missing a trunk which has been described as wicker, wood, and a tool trunk.
somebody is missing a trunk or whatever it was and later someone will come forward and tell because whomever killed her is hiding out somewhere at someone home and that person will tell in the long run on the killer the police need to search every surrounding county because someone seen this girl with her killer or I'm guesting the killer is dumb and will sell her iPad on the street to someone so the school need to keep monitoring that
Pickle

Terrell, TX

#7 Nov 16, 2012
The police aren't telling anyone (not even the parents) what they know but you can be assured they know. And they'll charge the guys.
Sing Loud

Terrell, TX

#8 Nov 26, 2012
There's a link on another story that the reward fund is being closed at the family's request. This is turning into a strange story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rodger Dale DeMent Sr. Suck Jul 16 Rita 1
new rates Jul 13 Fed Up 1
Poll How do you rate GEUS? (Jan '11) Jul 11 Inita Beer 14
Fireworks Jul 1 Lauramc 1
8-2016 Murphy USA shooting Jun 30 Crazy guy 4
Gospel Broadcasting Network (Feb '16) Jun 29 Sosthenes 29
Commerce City Manager Jun 29 coppet 1

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance