Biden hints he may be on future ballots

Nov 6, 2012 Full story: WAPT-TV Jackson 20

While he was leaving a Delaware polling booth, Biden was asked whether it was the last time he'd cast a ballot for himself.

Full Story

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#1 Nov 6, 2012
ROFLMFAO!!! Thank you Joey, I needed a good laugh this morning. You? Running as POTUS? OMG! Hysterical! Who writes your material Joey?
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Nov 6, 2012
DavidH64 wrote:
ROFLMFAO!!! Thank you Joey, I needed a good laugh this morning. You? Running as POTUS? OMG! Hysterical! Who writes your material Joey?
Obama picked Biden for gravitas.

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

#3 Nov 6, 2012
LOL! Is he serious? Retire Joe! This is your last few months.
Osama Obama

Honey Grove, PA

#4 Nov 6, 2012
Oh my God!!!!! Can you imagine this idiot being POTUS?

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#5 Nov 6, 2012
Less than 10% of Americans will consider Biden as their trusted president if Obama will be out for any reason. Do liberal Americans really care about their failed and miserable country that is falling apart and for their new generation that is desperate and lost hope of being economically successful as their older generations by re-electing the proud revenger and "Destroyer of America" Barack Hussein Obama? Thanks the Lord for the great American brilliant and patriotic leaders Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan who will save America from becoming a deserted third world country of the poor and parasites by the Obama liberals and Mozlem Brother sympathizers in America. Is this Obama concession type congratulation? Obama looked desperate recently and called his liberal and Mozlem Brother sympathizers for revenge which is not based on the American culture but on foreign anti-American agenda. Obama knows that most of the Americans do not know why they should vote for four more years of the same old self destruction, defeat and going out of business. Why would any American who cares about his children, his parents and other fellow Americans votes for Obama knowing that America is becoming banana republic for losers, poor and illegals.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Nov 6, 2012
as the oval office jester no doubt ... stand down joe
3OHA

San Jose, CA

#7 Nov 6, 2012
The only reason Joseph Biden has been on any Presidential ticket is to keep someone else from being assassinated.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#8 Nov 6, 2012
That's malarkey!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#9 Nov 6, 2012
The above eight posters share a single brain cell, and that is for the purpose of foaming at the mouth. You underestimate Joe Biden at your own peril. I don't know whether Joe will run for prez or not, but if he does, you teabuscuits are in for a shellacking.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#10 Nov 6, 2012
DavidH64 wrote:
Not nearly as funny as, oh let's see.....the entire gop primary clown show and the winner of their game of musical chairs.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a
small business owner

Nashville, TN

#11 Nov 6, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
The above eight posters share a single brain cell, and that is for the purpose of foaming at the mouth. You underestimate Joe Biden at your own peril. I don't know whether Joe will run for prez or not, but if he does, you teabuscuits are in for a shellacking.
Joe Biden is one of your kind. He is a self loathing feminist. So are you girly man. Get your mangina checked out, you might be going through the CHANGE of life limp biscuit
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#13 Nov 6, 2012
small business owner wrote:
<quoted text>Joe Biden is one of your kind. He is a self loathing feminist. So are you girly man. Get your mangina checked out, you might be going through the CHANGE of life limp biscuit
small business owner? In other words, the new welfare class.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#14 Nov 6, 2012
The only way is , if he writes his name down. Who's gonna vote for that idiot?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#15 Nov 6, 2012
See the Light wrote:
The only way is , if he writes his name down. Who's gonna vote for that idiot?
Didn't know you were planning to run.
Clown Atlas

Hanoi, Vietnam

#16 Nov 6, 2012
Joe in da Box!!;-000000
Clown Atlas

Hanoi, Vietnam

#17 Nov 6, 2012
Dismayed wrote:
LOL! Is he serious? Retire Joe! This is your last few months.
U wanney Joe go earlee vacation?;-000h, he wil put you in his globall chain;-000
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#18 Nov 6, 2012
Maybe he will be Hillary Clinton's VP in 2016.

It would be an easy victory because Republicans seem to love Bill Clinton now.

Together they will cut the budget by putting Chris Christie in charge of FEMA. I heard he'll work for doughnuts.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#19 Nov 6, 2012
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama picked Biden for gravitas.
It's kind of what you add to Topix.
small business owner

Nashville, TN

#20 Nov 7, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Gofuckahorse.
Projecting
small business owner

Nashville, TN

#21 Nov 7, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
small business owner? In other words, the new welfare class.
I don't need welfare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why don't white males date black women (Jul '12) 2 hr Frank 46
Review: Techrebuy (Jul '13) Oct 18 Smartechie 6
my experiance on woodruff rd> this afternoon!! Oct 17 Stuck in traffic 1
Sports- Parisi Speed School at Fast Athletics Oct 17 Sports4 1
Supreme Court inaction leaves gay couples in limbo Oct 15 eJohn 55
Pet Grooming Schools & Associations Need To Be... (Dec '09) Oct 14 Jpjjtjkabj 62
Review: Petra Communications Oct 6 Meek 1
Greenville Dating
Find my Match

Greenville Jobs

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greenville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greenville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]