14 good reasons to deport illegal aliens
MiddleMAN

Atlanta, GA

#43 Jan 20, 2009
Im just saying, but wasn't this country found from people that were disciminated against to, religiously, idealy, and because of their looks. And also talking about the food stapms, 1/3 of illegals apply for gorvement benefits, 2/3 of blacks apply and are accepted for gov. benefits. Another thing is that, is the problem the illegals for the lack of jobs or is the people that hire them, that don't want to pay excesive salary blacks and whites ask for their labor.Just trowing it out there.

“IT'S TIME”

Since: May 07

NYC

#44 Jan 22, 2009
MiddleMAN wrote:
Im just saying, but wasn't this country found from people that were disciminated against to, religiously, idealy, and because of their looks. And also talking about the food stapms, 1/3 of illegals apply for gorvement benefits, 2/3 of blacks apply and are accepted for gov. benefits. Another thing is that, is the problem the illegals for the lack of jobs or is the people that hire them, that don't want to pay excesive salary blacks and whites ask for their labor.Just trowing it out there.
You threw it out now reel it back in.
maria

Spartanburg, SC

#45 Jan 27, 2009
shut up rednecks i been here in the united states for 20 years and my husband is been here for 32 years he has a phd we live in a big nice southdivision in easley sc and rednecks still looking at me my husband and my 4 kids like we are here illegaly they are ignorant stupid and jealous because we drive nice cars and live in a nice house not a single wide like many of them and we are proudly brown by the way i am teaching my kids spanish hows its that you idiots.

“IT'S TIME”

Since: May 07

NYC

#46 Jan 28, 2009
maria wrote:
shut up rednecks i been here in the united states for 20 years and my husband is been here for 32 years he has a phd we live in a big nice southdivision in easley sc and rednecks still looking at me my husband and my 4 kids like we are here illegaly they are ignorant stupid and jealous because we drive nice cars and live in a nice house not a single wide like many of them and we are proudly brown by the way i am teaching my kids spanish hows its that you idiots.
They don't look at you that way because you are brown. They look at you that way because you have such a big chip on your shoulder, retard.
maria

Spartanburg, SC

#47 Jan 28, 2009
where did you family came from stupid idiot jealous white trash i am living the american life going on vacation to mexico every year not like you ignorant adios.

“IT'S TIME”

Since: May 07

NYC

#48 Jan 29, 2009
How far back should I go? Mexican, Irish, American Indian, Cuban. That about all the different nationalities I am sure of. So what is your point. As Forest would say "stupid is as stupid does".

“IT'S TIME”

Since: May 07

NYC

#49 Jan 30, 2009
maria wrote:
where did you family came from stupid idiot jealous white trash i am living the american life going on vacation to mexico every year not like you ignorant adios.
How far back should I go? Mexico, Ireland, US Indian, Cuba. That's all the different nationalities in my background I am sure of. So what is your point? As Forest would say "stupid is as stupid does".
Lalo

Brighton, CO

#50 Feb 24, 2009
gringos suck stupid lazy crackers letting us do all the dirty work. Go back to europe
Lalo

Brighton, CO

#51 Feb 24, 2009
bounty_hunter wrote:
One good reason to deport illegal aliens,("THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO BE HERE"!
neither are you we came here first but you stupid british tea sippers conquered the indians and now all we see is white trash every where
hayliee

Canton, TX

#53 Mar 8, 2009
Pancho wrote:
I already have a baby by an american girl... so you may get ride of me by sending my butt back to mexico, but you can't do anything against my son :-) my last name will be always here
haha thiss is good :P and the truth, you ppl need to stop hatin on mexicans!:D
tHaLy

Kerrville, TX

#54 Mar 28, 2009
I was brought by my parents as a child, I have no say in being here, but being raised here means the word to me. The U.S is my home. I understand that there disavantages from illegal immigrants, but some actually make a diffrence in their communities. I am attending college almost done with my sophmore year. I also help my church in helping educate children about God. My view in all this is God made the world for everyone. We must love our neighbors, and give a helping hand in those in need. It brings tears to my eyes to read some of the horrific comments posted.
HOT Pancho Villa

Greenville, SC

#55 Apr 1, 2009
MEXICO=(Arizona,Texas,Laredo,C alifornia,etc.) HOT GRINGAS, NEED KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED(Last name
:Perez-COOPER,Lopez-Smith,Mart inez-Wilson,&$&*&% *$#(&^%$(*(*&*&^^% ^*&&^*&.
american citizen

Long Beach, CA

#56 Apr 3, 2009
ghost wrote:
14 good reasons to accept illegal aliens:
orange harvest
apple harvest
avocado harvest
olive harvest
pear harvest
almond harvest
pecan harvest
potato harvest
brocolli harvest
cabbage harvest
grape harvest
cherry harvest
lemon harvest
lettuce harvest
M-
this is written by a mexican or a san francisco homsexual
american citizen

Long Beach, CA

#60 Apr 3, 2009
Pancho wrote:
I already have a baby by an american girl... so you may get ride of me by sending my butt back to mexico, but you can't do anything against my son :-) my last name will be always here
well deport you and your kid and the piece of garbage you can a woman
american citizen

Long Beach, CA

#61 Apr 3, 2009
TehBlizzy wrote:
HISPANICS SUCK!:)
yes!!!
american citizen

Long Beach, CA

#62 Apr 3, 2009
Knot_Rich wrote:
Perhaps Sandra and iLoveMe should move to San Francisco, which prides itself in being a "Sanctuary City". Oh, but maybe they don't care to get blown away simply for being in the wrong place at the wrong time by MS-13 gang members. Maybe once there they could help clean up the mess and deal with all the junivile crack dealers San Francisco is trying to get rid of by sending to neighboring San Bernardino.
I don't, and I don't believe most here, have any problem with immigration. I know plenty, fine hard working people. Most did what they needed to do and are now citizens. But, they came here LEGALLY. Can you spell that? Notice, it doesn't start with an "I". Come LEGALLY and pick all the oranges you want, start a farm and grow your own, I don't care. It's not the immigrant part that people have a problem with, and I can tell you what, it's not just a white thing, the South Africans, Indians, Pakistani's, Columbians and Canadians I know who moved here, obeyed the law, played by the rules and became citizens hate illegal immigrants also, and hate the idea of amnesty as much if not more than any natural born citizen does. It's not immigration, it's not racist, it's ILLEGAL. Look up the word.
How about sandra explain Mexico's illegal immigration policies to the group. How many illegal immigrants from south of their border have they granted amnesty to? What does Mexico do with their southern friends who illegally enter? After all, they only want a better life, pick a couple peppers maybe? I understand Mexico's policy on illegal immigration isn't quite as tolerant as America's is.
Switching whites and Mexicans, what's with that? We'd have the same screwed up place up here as you have down there if we allowed it to get that way. It's not the land mass, it's the people who shape their surroundings. When I see what the illegal immigrants have done to a local area here (now known as Little Mexico), what was once a nice, clean blue collar middle class neighborhood and is now a dump so riddled with crime the local police are afraid to enter (and local taxpayers have to pay more to pick up the increased police protection and loss of local tax base) it makes me think that they don't want a better life here, they want to move the same conditions they left up here.
if we switched counrties
mexico would be a great country
and if all the mexicans came here it would be a dump in a few years just like mexico is
you cannot change the way people are
mexicans are garbage just like mexico
and if we continue to let all these mexicans into the U.S.A we`ll be a garbage country also!!
american citizen

Long Beach, CA

#63 Apr 3, 2009
shana wrote:
lets see a white man or a african american man get out a work in thr feilds to pick fruit and veg..........oh thats right they wont do it they are to busy sitting on their butt getting ssi and food stamps or dealing drugs to actually work god created man and all should be treated the same my husband has been in us 23years he is a resident here and is a great father to our children what are u complaing about people like him bothering you .........dont think so u need to worry about yourself leave everyone alone
what garbage
do you think that mexicans have been picking white peoples food for ever?
no!!!
deport all mexicans
and not to california either
I`m making a stand in california against all mexicans
I can`t find a job in the construction business because of all these mexicans coming here and taking all the jobs at cheap wages!!
Country of immigrants

Atlanta, GA

#64 Apr 19, 2009
straight american rights wrote:
<quoted text>How far back should I go? Mexico, Ireland, US Indian, Cuba. That's all the different nationalities in my background I am sure of. So what is your point? As Forest would say "stupid is as stupid does".
Nobody here is american. Everybody is an immigrant. You came 40 years ago. They are coming now. You don't know if your grandparents were illegal. America is country for everybody. Americans is not a nation.

How government can pay for illegal immigrants if they are illegal. How can government provide food and health care if they don't have any documents.
There are a lot of homeless, sick and hungry americans . I see them on the streets every day!
Country of immigrants

Atlanta, GA

#65 Apr 19, 2009
american citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
what garbage
do you think that mexicans have been picking white peoples food for ever?
no!!!
deport all mexicans
and not to california either
I`m making a stand in california against all mexicans
I can`t find a job in the construction business because of all these mexicans coming here and taking all the jobs at cheap wages!!
You can't find a job because you are stupid.
Don't blame mexicans.
They are hardworking people. Who needs someone like you who needs a break every hour and complaining all the time.

P.S. I'm not a mexican.
Fat ugly white ppl

Phoenix, AZ

#66 May 10, 2009
Americans hate us because there fat asses like to sit on their big butts. they are just jelous of us,

Dont go visit our countries your not welcom.:D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McDonalds Hwy 14 sucks! Jul 16 Fast Food Junkie 1
Worst Neigborhoods in Greenville (Feb '08) Jul 14 Virginia Pearson 120
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Greenville SC Jul 13 Kelly MU 3
News Longtime bartender Pool Bar Jim gone from the H... Jul 9 Donner 1
News There are legitimate political arguments to mak... Jul 7 kelly 3
Review: CruiseOne - Debbi McLees & Crew (Jan '12) Jul 1 CruiseOne 2
Greenville Co - ElDeco Electric Is Bad? (Dec '10) Jun 28 Karen Fuller 76

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages