in the streets, demanding
more rights and free liberties.

Just my opinion, but maybe
it's time for the government
to take down the bird feeder.
iLoveMe

United States

#24 Jun 16, 2008
yeah uuuummm ok, i'm white and i dont live in california but for you to sit behind your computer screen and say how fucked up our country is because of illegals you have another thing coming. why is it more illegals are in jail? hhhhmmmm maybe its because we as a community dont prosecute our own kind, and its sad to say that most of the major types of criminal offenses are done by the almighty white man, especially the molestation of our children and the beatings of our women. oh and for those who say that these "mamasitas" need to close their legs i think you should keep a closer eye on your little sisters i mean come on the white women has mora access to receiving abortions than illegals, and talking about getting jobs, the typical white mother (not all but most)stays at home snd cant keep her household together for a damn while these illegals are out busting their asses off working 12-14 hour shifts a day for a couple of crinkled up dollars no wonder they need all the help from the gov, they get jackshit from everybody else.

one last thing, i'm happy to say i'm married to a wonderful women who trust me is great but we both agree how sad it is see more of our own people hooking up and marrying these scumbags... uuhhh nevermind because if they were scumbags our women and our men wouldnt be looking outside their race for such great people, because with people who can hate with such a passion other people there is just no time for that nonense

if there are any grammatical errors here its only because i typed so fast all these things that i just had to get off my chest so no remarks like "no wonder you agrre with them illegals you have their english skills"

“IT'S TIME”

Since: May 07

NYC

#25 Jun 17, 2008
iLoveMe wrote:
yeah uuuummm ok, i'm white and i dont live in california but for you to sit behind your computer screen and say how fucked up our country is because of illegals you have another thing coming. why is it more illegals are in jail? hhhhmmmm maybe its because we as a community dont prosecute our own kind, and its sad to say that most of the major types of criminal offenses are done by the almighty white man, especially the molestation of our children and the beatings of our women. oh and for those who say that these "mamasitas" need to close their legs i think you should keep a closer eye on your little sisters i mean come on the white women has mora access to receiving abortions than illegals, and talking about getting jobs, the typical white mother (not all but most)stays at home snd cant keep her household together for a damn while these illegals are out busting their asses off working 12-14 hour shifts a day for a couple of crinkled up dollars no wonder they need all the help from the gov, they get jackshit from everybody else.
one last thing, i'm happy to say i'm married to a wonderful women who trust me is great but we both agree how sad it is see more of our own people hooking up and marrying these scumbags... uuhhh nevermind because if they were scumbags our women and our men wouldnt be looking outside their race for such great people, because with people who can hate with such a passion other people there is just no time for that nonense
if there are any grammatical errors here its only because i typed so fast all these things that i just had to get off my chest so no remarks like "no wonder you agrre with them illegals you have their english skills"
If you are so dead set that they deserve everything they can get their hands on and they are "ENTITLED" why don't you just agree to let them stay with you and you provide all the help they are getting from the government benefits we have paid for all our lives. Most of us never even use the government benefits we pay for but they are getting them from the time they enter this country illegally. Don't even try to say they are all fine, upstanding people who would not abuse the system because my business provides services the doctors, hospitals, lawyers, courts and social services of all type and we see plenty of abuse by these wonderful people. If you aren't an illegal yourself you sound like you missing a good chance of being one.

“IT'S TIME”

NYC

#26 Jun 18, 2008
The Revolution March on Washington D.C.,

Where: North East Lawn, Washington Monument, Washington, D.C.

When: July 12th, 2008, 9:30AM

Route: Constitution Avenue.

http://www.revolutionmarch.com/marchdetails.a ...

Spread the news to everyone you know.
sandra enriquez

United States

#27 Jul 27, 2008
we should switch mexicans and whites. send the whites to mexico and send all the mexicans here, and lets see who will be crying like little b****es and wanna come back home, i guarntee the whites will be. lets see if the whites can handle living in mexcio with there economy, i would bet my life that mexicans would keep the economy good, because you dont see the white people out there in the fields and farms and the other hardwork they do. my husband makes more than you think and he is a good father and loving husband he respects everyone. and one more thing f**k all you hating white racist b****es, yall jealous cause mexicans are better than all you white trash.

“IT'S TIME”

NYC

#28 Jul 27, 2008
sandra enriquez wrote:
we should switch mexicans and whites. send the whites to mexico and send all the mexicans here, and lets see who will be crying like little b****es and wanna come back home, i guarntee the whites will be. lets see if the whites can handle living in mexcio with there economy, i would bet my life that mexicans would keep the economy good, because you dont see the white people out there in the fields and farms and the other hardwork they do. my husband makes more than you think and he is a good father and loving husband he respects everyone. and one more thing f**k all you hating white racist b****es, yall jealous cause mexicans are better than all you white trash.
The Judge It choices are to limited. They are
Brilliant
Clueless
Interesting
Funny
Helpful
Mean
Nuts
Offtopic
Racy
Spam
Agree
Disagree
Touching
Incendiary
But this post deserves to have another choice added which would be, IDIOT.
Workers

Duncan, SC

#29 Jul 28, 2008
At least "they" work! Unlike "other" demographics, they do not have loud, obnoxious attitudes, they do not have their hand out all the time expecting something for nothing, they do not blame all of their self destruction on "whitey", and they do not think everyone owes them something. Think about it. If the shoe fits...wear it!

“IT'S TIME”

NYC

#30 Jul 29, 2008
Workers wrote:
At least "they" work! Unlike "other" demographics, they do not have loud, obnoxious attitudes, they do not have their hand out all the time expecting something for nothing, they do not blame all of their self destruction on "whitey", and they do not think everyone owes them something. Think about it. If the shoe fits...wear it!
You are either one of them or you lead a very sheltered life. Apparently you have no contact with them and form your opinions from what all the bleeding heart liberals tell you.
Workers

Duncan, SC

#31 Jul 31, 2008
Settle down Beavis!--obviously you couldn't detect my sarcasm....I was laying it on pretty thick in case you didn't notice...we're dealing with more that one problem here. Have a nice day!
Knot_Rich

United States

#32 Jul 31, 2008
Perhaps Sandra and iLoveMe should move to San Francisco, which prides itself in being a "Sanctuary City". Oh, but maybe they don't care to get blown away simply for being in the wrong place at the wrong time by MS-13 gang members. Maybe once there they could help clean up the mess and deal with all the junivile crack dealers San Francisco is trying to get rid of by sending to neighboring San Bernardino.
I don't, and I don't believe most here, have any problem with immigration. I know plenty, fine hard working people. Most did what they needed to do and are now citizens. But, they came here LEGALLY. Can you spell that? Notice, it doesn't start with an "I". Come LEGALLY and pick all the oranges you want, start a farm and grow your own, I don't care. It's not the immigrant part that people have a problem with, and I can tell you what, it's not just a white thing, the South Africans, Indians, Pakistani's, Columbians and Canadians I know who moved here, obeyed the law, played by the rules and became citizens hate illegal immigrants also, and hate the idea of amnesty as much if not more than any natural born citizen does. It's not immigration, it's not racist, it's ILLEGAL. Look up the word.
How about sandra explain Mexico's illegal immigration policies to the group. How many illegal immigrants from south of their border have they granted amnesty to? What does Mexico do with their southern friends who illegally enter? After all, they only want a better life, pick a couple peppers maybe? I understand Mexico's policy on illegal immigration isn't quite as tolerant as America's is.
Switching whites and Mexicans, what's with that? We'd have the same screwed up place up here as you have down there if we allowed it to get that way. It's not the land mass, it's the people who shape their surroundings. When I see what the illegal immigrants have done to a local area here (now known as Little Mexico), what was once a nice, clean blue collar middle class neighborhood and is now a dump so riddled with crime the local police are afraid to enter (and local taxpayers have to pay more to pick up the increased police protection and loss of local tax base) it makes me think that they don't want a better life here, they want to move the same conditions they left up here.

“IT'S TIME”

NYC

#33 Jul 31, 2008
Sorry about that Butthead! when you attempt to be facetious you go all the way.

“IT'S TIME”

NYC

#34 Jul 31, 2008
Workers wrote:
Settle down Beavis!--obviously you couldn't detect my sarcasm....I was laying it on pretty thick in case you didn't notice...we're dealing with more that one problem here. Have a nice day!
(I should have posted this as a response to your last post). Sorry about that Butthead! When you attempt to be facetious you go all the way.

“IT'S TIME”

NYC

#35 Jul 31, 2008
straight american rights wrote:
<quoted text>You are either one of them or you lead a very sheltered life. Apparently you have no contact with them and form your opinions from what all the bleeding heart liberals tell you.
Apparently I am being judged by the far left bleeding hearts so thank you, I consider these judgements as compliments.
shana

United States

#36 Jul 31, 2008
lets see a white man or a african american man get out a work in thr feilds to pick fruit and veg. ...........oh thats right they wont do it they are to busy sitting on their butt getting ssi and food stamps or dealing drugs to actually work god created man and all should be treated the same my husband has been in us 23years he is a resident here and is a great father to our children what are u complaing about people like him bothering you .........dont think so u need to worry about yourself leave everyone alone

Since: Jul 08

Easley

#37 Jul 31, 2008
No shana, you don't get it. I believe your husband is a fine man. He's here LEGALLY, he's working LEGALLY, he's supporting his family (more than some legal citizens do) and paying taxes. Doesn't matter what he does for a living, we can't ask much more from a citizen.
By the way, my first job, as a teenager, was picking fruit in a Pennsylvania fruit orchard. Worked in a nursery (plant) too, many decades later still do my own work around the house, gardening, landscaping, roofing, building, just my wife and I. We know hard work. Not all white folks are lazy. But, what makes it too much to expect people, from anywhere, to obey our laws? What makes any person feel he/she is entitled to bypass the system and be granted free citizenship? What makes someone who picks cabbage more entitled to free citizenship than someone who comes here and is a doctor, a programmer or a teacher, or opens a shop? They learn English, become citizens by following the pescribed pathway, live the American dream, pay their share (probably more than their share like the rest of us) of taxes. What is right about saying "Sneak in the back door and pick my veggies I'll give you free citizenship but come in the front door and be a legally working contributing citizen and you have to work for citizenship? Doesn't Mexico have an immigration policy, laws you have to follow if you want to become a citizen there? Rhetorical question of course. I bet I couldn't just decide to move there and expect to be taken care of at no cost if I needed to go to the hospital, if we had a child would it automatically be a citizen of Mexico and entitle me to stay, how about I just work under the table and not pay taxes? Think it would take authorities long to ship my butt back to the states? Why isn't America entitied to the same immigration control as Mexico?
I do worry about myself, as well as my fellow citizens. Greenville, SC, hospital rates just increased 6% at Greenville Memorial, I believe, mostly to cover the cost of "unpaid services" the article said. Hmmm, unpaid by whom? Who are those increases passed on to? You know who does. Oh, tell us about a little town named Berea, I understand there's quite a gang and drug culture building there. I understand local schools are hiring special anti-gang counselors in the surrounding schools to attempt to slow the gangs from recruiting young school kids to be their drug mules. We are worried about ourselves, and that's why we can't just leave everyone else alone. It's a small world, everything overlaps, what happens in Berea affects Greenville and Pickens County.
By the way, I don't recall a lot of big fields and orchards right around Greenvile, maybe a little farther up the interstate. Could they be there more taking the construction jobs than picking fruit?
just a dude

Los Angeles, CA

#38 Aug 15, 2008
It is a world-wide problem: more persons in less amount of space. I do agree that families should have just the amount of children they can support.

While I agree that laws should be enforced, justice should be based on harmony, not in hate. The contrary is called racism.

“IT'S TIME”

NYC

#39 Aug 17, 2008
just a dude wrote:
It is a world-wide problem: more persons in less amount of space. I do agree that families should have just the amount of children they can support.
While I agree that laws should be enforced, justice should be based on harmony, not in hate. The contrary is called racism.
Whattt?
chaz

Denver, NC

#40 Oct 6, 2008
go back to mexico, with the economy so bad we need the jobs for tax payers are here legally, get em all out of here, oh 1 more thing americans can not do the jobs mexicans do because we need pay taxes they dont so they will do for cheaper wages and pay there workers that are also illegal lower so we are not able to do the job not because we are lazy.
chaz

Denver, NC

#41 Oct 6, 2008
this is for shana, who done those jobs before illegals? blacks whites did till the wages got so bad yes i agree with you not all americans will do the work but thats because we can't and also we want better future for our kids do you want your kids to work in that jobs? if she or he can get educated and get better career? no i don't think so but that is not for all americans it will open the door for many because the economy and the wages will go up when illegals loose there jobs, thats why we have union and strikes to fight for better wages and conditions for work place you are helping the employers to hired and use illegals and also helping them break laws, you are okaying for bad work conditions and also for lower wages if it happend to your work place i am sure you wouldnt like it.
TehBlizzy

Allen, TX

#42 Nov 20, 2008
Knot_Rich owns. Period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenville Co - ElDeco Electric Is Bad? (Dec '10) 6 hr Enter The Dragon 64
Boone Fletcher (Jan '11) Fri Elaina 2
Need new parents. Its either yes or no. I dont ... (May '12) Dec 17 karen00 9
Airsoft Team in Greenville, SC (Jan '10) Dec 17 xBIO_OPTICx 19
anyone know phillip lovin (Feb '10) Dec 8 Bluegrass 46
Hookers in Greenville Dec 8 Scoot Van Knowbetter 2
Review: BK Residential Construction (Jun '13) Dec 8 Valerie 6
Greenville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web