Win a Free $25 gift card...no scam here!
Posted in the Greenville Forum
#1 May 4, 2010
That's right. There is absolutely no scam here, just asking for a few minutes and your opinions.
I'm with a group that is looking to start a church in the area, though at first it will be more of a friendly bible study, and we want your opinions on what you would like or even dislike in an upstart church/bible study. All you have to do is fill out this little survey and that's it, you're entered to win one of three, and possibly more,$25 gift cards to a number of places including: Walmart, Best Buy, Target, Starbucks, iTunes, Sonic, Pizza Hut, Burger King, Applebees, Xbox Live, Playstation Network, Regal Cinemas, AMC theaters, gas cards, and just about anywhere else you could think of. If you win one, then just let us know where you'd like your gift card from and we'll take care of it.
Whether you're a die hard Jesus Freak, a once a year kind of person, or you a completely unattached from God, we want to hear from you. We want to create an environment that doesn't judge, that anyone and we mean ANYONE can walk into and feel accepted. We aren't interested in creating a super secret club for Christians to just come hang out. We are interested in reaching out into Greenville and the surrounding areas and providing a refuge for anyone that may need rest in these trying days...but we can't do that without your input. Let us know what you want. Help us, help the masses...all by filling out a quick little survey...plus the chance at a free $25 gift card doesn't hurt either. Just fill out the survey and email it back to us at [email protected] and then on May 30th we will randomly choose our winners and notify them.
1. What area are you from?
2. Are you currently attending church?
3. Are you a Christian?
4. Do you believe in God?
5. What are some things you look for in places you go to and hang out?(Environment? atmosphere? Any details?)
6. What do you like about church?
7. What do you dislike about church?(Be honest, please)
8. What are some subjects that you would like to hear spoken about at church? Anything, even things that other churches may wish to avoid talking about.(List as many as you want)
9. Would you be interested in attending once we are up and going?
10. Do you have a means of transportation or would a church supported transportation be something you'd be interested in?
11. Anything else you would like to add? Positive, negative, whatever.
That's it. See that wasn't so hard was it? Just shoot us and email at [email protected] and we'll be sure to contact the winners come May 30th. Thank you so much for your time.
#2 Oct 19, 2013
Add your comments below
|Greenville sc or Chattanooga?||Apr 23||Perplexed||3|
|Airsoft Team in Greenville, SC (Jan '10)||Mar 28||Anonymous||22|
|why don't white males date black women (Jul '12)||Mar '17||Mikayla||61|
|GREENVILLE-ASHEVILLE CULT: DEEKSHA ONENESS "BLE... (May '16)||Mar '17||Cynthia Crosby||5|
|Walter Cleveland - anyone know him in Greenville? (Apr '16)||Mar '17||Singlemom08||3|
|scarfo construction (May '10)||Mar '17||JUST SURFING||17|
Find what you want!
Search Greenville Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC