First Prev
of 6
Next Last
james jesse and mathew

Taylors, SC

#108 Jan 21, 2012
There are three of us( Jesse, James, and Matt), we are not experienced, but willing to learn. We do learn quickly and we are looking for someone to teach us the tactics and skills of airsoft. We're also interested in joining a team and playing in tournaments. E-mail Jesse if interested.

-Contact Jesse at clly_csy@yahoo.com
Levi

Taylors, SC

#109 Feb 15, 2012
Anyone in Greenville wanna play airsoft?
Echoairsoft

United States

#110 Mar 11, 2012
Thomas Cannon wrote:
Does anyone in Greenville know people who play Airsoft or have one themselves? I am looking for fellow people who play Airsoft, because I just moved here and we havent found anybody who does yet. And are there any Arena's where you can play Airsoft in Greenville?
Hey man I live in Greenville near landrum and I would love to find some people to play with! Thanks!
Grandma

Spartanburg, SC

#111 Jul 2, 2012
I have a teenage grandson who just moved to the Upstate from Alaska. He was a member of his high school rifle team and also an actively involved in an airsoft club with his friends. Is there an active airsoft club for teenagers in the Upstate... especially Greenville county?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Greenville, SC (Aug '10) 10 hr FearGod-ForChange 142
Greenville Co - ElDeco Electric Is Bad? (Dec '10) Sep 16 IKNOWWHOUARE 58
Wolfe spins a women Sep 16 Captain petropulas 1
14-year-old Girl Dies Week After Golf Cart Fall (Jan '08) Sep 9 FearGod-ForChange 16
Worst Neigborhoods in Greenville (Feb '08) Sep 8 criss spring 111
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Sep 8 mossad was hacked 1,150
Airsoft Team in Greenville, SC Sep 5 Gunfreak 2
•••
•••
•••

Greenville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greenville News, Events & Info