Any Airsoft arena's/ Players in Green...
ScACeSnier

Taylors, SC

#85 Sep 11, 2009
charlton wrote:
<quoted text>hey i live in greenville i am 13 and i was wondern if youd like to start an airsoft team/club in greenville if your contact me [email protected] envilleschools.org]
. I wud like to make/join a team too i hav a plac to play and dont get to much
brax

Canton, OH

#86 Oct 6, 2009
yo guys i live in bg ky if anyone wants to play airsoft my email is [email protected]
sniper98

Myrtle Beach, SC

#89 Jun 1, 2010
hey i live in clover i have a p90 and l96 and gas pistol can i join
sniper98

Myrtle Beach, SC

#90 Jun 1, 2010
charlton clark wrote:
hey wats up i am 13 I would love to disguse creating an airsoft team with you guys in greenville sc, thats where i live and right now i am wanting to put a team together. i dnt know any where we could play but nathan you said you knw some woodlands so send me an email at [email protected] chools.org]
send me an email [email protected]
Jessica

Spartanburg, SC

#91 Jun 13, 2010
Yes, I live in simpsonville and I would like to be part of a team. I currently own about 6 airsoft guns, and I am getting a JG g36C in August.
Tyler

Williamston, SC

#92 Jul 8, 2010
I have a team in Greenville and I am looking for multiple teams to play. We have tournaments and are a good team.
Matthew Denig

Greenville, SC

#93 Jul 25, 2010
Tyler wrote:
I have a team in Greenville and I am looking for multiple teams to play. We have tournaments and are a good team.
I have just made a team. I would love to have an airsoft war with you. Just tell me when and I'll think about it.
Anonymous

Greenville, SC

#94 Aug 9, 2010
Tyler wrote:
I would love to join your team along with the people from my old team. Please reply back.
Paintball

High Point, NC

#95 Aug 11, 2010
boooo airsoft. play paintball! exit 44 is a blast they have an urban setup with 50+ buildings.
Pedro Merizalde

West Columbia, SC

#96 Aug 18, 2010
Thomas Cannon wrote:
Does anyone in Greenville know people who play Airsoft or have one themselves? I am looking for fellow people who play Airsoft, because I just moved here and we havent found anybody who does yet. And are there any Arena's where you can play Airsoft in Greenville?
I live in West Columbia and want to start playing. I will be looking into visiting RED FOX GAMES in woodruff. I realive that your post is 4 years old but if anyone is interested in playing together contact me at [email protected]
Paul

Pendleton, SC

#97 Nov 14, 2010
Thomas Cannon wrote:
Does anyone in Greenville know people who play Airsoft or have one themselves? I am looking for fellow people who play Airsoft, because I just moved here and we havent found anybody who does yet. And are there any Arena's where you can play Airsoft in Greenville?
theirs one in anderson on manning street down town
Koop

Charleston, WV

#98 Nov 18, 2010
I play at the sumter park
Jazz

Belle, WV

#99 Nov 19, 2010
I'm game for anywhere on the east coast
hahahahahahahaha hah

Taylors, SC

#101 May 25, 2011
Ps I have a team with 5 ppl in it my email is [email protected] contact me ya want in
hahahahahahahaha hah

Taylors, SC

#102 May 25, 2011
Oh and I live in greenville
GHOST

Pickens, SC

#103 Sep 27, 2011
I have found for CQB that I play at Battlecat sport in downtown Anderson SC. It is tight, with high energy. That is one of the closes that I have and I would like to try the RedFox field for airsoft. It is a blast for paintball.
X-ray0313

Monroe, GA

#104 Dec 13, 2011
i play airsoft in greer with my friends. There is about 3 of us. But we still have fun. Anyways we were looking for a team to join that would be playing in the Khe Sanh tournament at AdventureBeach in Myrtle Beach
X-ray0313

Monroe, GA

#105 Dec 13, 2011
All my friends have G&G weapons and i have a UTG l95 but hoping to get a M249 SAW in a few weeks
X-ray0313

Monroe, GA

#106 Dec 13, 2011
Oh and how old do you have to be to play at AdventureBeach
james jesse and mathew

Taylors, SC

#107 Jan 21, 2012
there is three of us and we are not experienced but we are willing to learn and we learn fast we live in greer sc were lookin for people to teach us and to join theyre team please help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Teens In Greenville South Carolina (May '15) 2 hr chad hatten chad ... 8
Cati Blauvelt homicide Simpsonville. SC 2 hr chad hatten chad ... 4
News City of Greenville offers to buy downtown land ... 3 hr chad hatten chad ... 1
Need new parents. Its either yes or no. I dont ... (May '12) Thu Noone 15
Greenville Co - ElDeco Electric Is Bad? (Dec '10) Wed Jack 78
Rain to remain absent in drought-stricken south... Nov 14 openmind693 1
Hope Carpenter (Oct '13) Nov 3 Just Sayin 27

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages