Any Airsoft arena's/ Players in Green...
johny

Hendersonville, TN

#21 Jan 26, 2008
any body know any near clacksville tn
Sharpshooter

Camp Lejeune, NC

#22 Feb 9, 2008
Does anyone have a team that needs a sniper in greenville south carolina? I have a m14 400fps sniper rifle but, need a team to that needs a sniper!!!
Thanks,

D.J.
measiankid

Fort Mill, SC

#24 Feb 29, 2008
i have a team and is wondering if any one wants to play us we are right out side of Rock hill sc so contact me at chubairsoft@gmail.com if want to play us
J Pratt

United States

#25 Mar 8, 2008
Thomas Cannon wrote:
Does anyone in Greenville know people who play Airsoft or have one themselves? I am looking for fellow people who play Airsoft, because I just moved here and we havent found anybody who does yet. And are there any Arena's where you can play Airsoft in Greenville?
I don't know of any places in greenville. I usually play at someones house who has some acreage or my uncles farm (36 acres). I can usually get 6-8 people to play when I call around. I have been able to get 18 before. Airsoft hasn't taken off in greenville yet unfortunately. I would love to start a team and compete! E-mail me for more info. crimsonsteel@bellsouth.net
homiedawg

Lexington, SC

#26 Apr 2, 2008
M1 Grand wrote:
I am in the same situation in Columbia SC. Sorry man!
ya im live there to and im looking up places to play but i can,t find any
youre-kidding

Grovetown, GA

#27 Apr 5, 2008
david

AOL

#28 Apr 9, 2008
David wrote:
Any of you guys around? I am part of a group of guys that just recently got into airsoft. There are about 12 of us currently and play just about every Sunday on 40 acres of woodlands in Simpsonville. I have a Classic Army M15A4 and one other guy has the CA Aug but most are using R6 and R7 level guns.

Are you still playing? I also live in simpsonville and play with my son and a friend. Let me know.
griff716

United States

#29 Apr 27, 2008
hey im in greer and i dont know anyone around here who plays airsoft. im into milsim type games, i have multicam, an M4, gas usp. email me at griff716@yahoo.com if your in my area.
Dan Smith

Longs, SC

#30 Apr 30, 2008
canadian kid wrote:
probally do....
I live in Blythewood (right outside of columbia) and we play airsoft a lot.
Dan Smith

Longs, SC

#31 Apr 30, 2008
M1 Grand wrote:
I am in the same situation in Columbia SC. Sorry man!
I live in Blythewood (right outside of columbia) we play it all the time. email is abercrombieboy93@yahoo.com
Wrongful Prosecution

Grovetown, GA

#32 May 10, 2008
us-marine1

Greenville, SC

#33 May 22, 2008
Thomas Cannon wrote:
Does anyone in Greenville know people who play Airsoft or have one themselves? I am looking for fellow people who play Airsoft, because I just moved here and we havent found anybody who does yet. And are there any Arena's where you can play Airsoft in Greenville?
There is one in woodruf heres the website if you wuld like to check it out.http://www.redfoxgames.com /index2.html
paintball sniper

Inman, SC

#34 May 25, 2008
hello everybody. i love to play airsoft and shoot people for jesus. but have found that the scairsoft web site is now defunct as is the draconian one too. so am unaible to find any south carolina airsoft players to hook up with. i do like paintball but have found that it has become very expensive. airsoft is cheaper but you do have to maintain your gun to a higher standard of care than a tippman 98c. i recently heard on his radio out of greenville 89.3 that there is a group with a field and they may even have indoor facilities as well, and they play somewhat routinly. listen to the radio and it will give you the number i havent called them yet but am going to the next time i get it down. until then have fun and let me know if you hear of any fields in the upstate and around thanks steveh1@netzero.com
Corrupt Magistrate

Grovetown, GA

#35 May 26, 2008
Is it legal for Judge Tracy Carroll to be married to Lt Billy Flurry who works for the Aiken County Sheriff's Office? LT Flurry has a number of officers who present there case in her courtroom for warrants, arrests, hearings, trials, etc. It's hard to believe that she is able to conduct impartial and independent hearings given that she's sleeping with law enforcement. This just doesn't seem right from an ethical point of view???
pay pay

Huntsville, AL

#36 May 28, 2008
in live in huntsvill is there a team hear??????????
trying to find team

United States

#38 Jun 19, 2008
i need to find a team to join
your mother

Liberty, SC

#39 Jun 20, 2008
Red Fox Games is a big rec paintball/ airsoft field. heres there website:http://www.redfoxgames .com/index2.html
tyler

Barnesville, OH

#40 Jun 20, 2008
any body want to play air soft just cantact me at tylerknighton
@atmac.com
tyler

Barnesville, OH

#41 Jun 20, 2008
i live in sc greenvile county
gasp user

Hialeah, FL

#42 Jun 20, 2008
anyone have a team i can join

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
town hall 524wildcoyote or 189captainpetropulas... 9 hr 159672binoculars 2
Pet Grooming Schools & Associations Need To Be... (Dec '09) Jul 1 jmr 64
News Feds raiding Columbia Farms chicken plant (Oct '08) Jun 25 Animal rights 9
Review: Encore Performing Arts (Jan '13) Jun 19 dancingmachine 8
Review: Coops Health & Fitness Club (Dec '08) Jun 17 feed up 18
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a Jun 15 Greenville delivery 1
Review: BK Residential Construction (Jun '13) Jun 10 daveruss 7
More from around the web

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE