10 Illegal Immigrants Plead Guilty, F...

10 Illegal Immigrants Plead Guilty, Face Deportation

There are 49 comments on the www.wyff4.com story from Nov 19, 2008, titled 10 Illegal Immigrants Plead Guilty, Face Deportation. In it, www.wyff4.com reports that:

Ten illegal immigrants pleaded guilty Wednesday to charges stemming from their employment at a Greenville County poultry processing plant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wyff4.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Illegals are not immigrants...”

Since: Apr 07

Mid-south, USA

#1 Nov 20, 2008
Only ten? Please....
urclueless

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Nov 20, 2008
The others ran off after they gave one of thier 50 "other" names. lol.

“Jesus beat satan”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#3 Nov 20, 2008
Ten honest illegals, well u can tell they weren't from mexico.
Pancho

Laurens, SC

#4 Nov 20, 2008
...and its been a month or over a month? since this happened and Columbia farms still can't find workers! I saw it on fox21 last night, they said Columbia farms is hiring.... where are all those people that complain a lot because they are jobless?? go ahead, there is plenty of job at that chicken plant
spud

New York, NY

#5 Nov 21, 2008
Pancho wrote:
...and its been a month or over a month? since this happened and Columbia farms still can't find workers! I saw it on fox21 last night, they said Columbia farms is hiring.... where are all those people that complain a lot because they are jobless?? go ahead, there is plenty of job at that chicken plant
It took a long time to replace Americans with cheap illegal labor and it's gonna take a while to get Americans back. It might help if they offered wages someone could live on.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#6 Nov 21, 2008
"In federal court on Wednesday, seven of the defendants pleaded guilty to illegally re-entering the United States after previously being deported."

That's a felony!

Oh I can't believe you people in South Carolina reelected Senator Graham to another term! He's one of the biggest supporters of Amnesty for the 12-20 million illegal aliens. You people deserve what ever you get.

Pancho

Laurens, SC

#7 Nov 21, 2008
spud wrote:
<quoted text>It took a long time to replace Americans with cheap illegal labor and it's gonna take a while to get Americans back. It might help if they offered wages someone could live on.
Yep. it will help for sure if they offer better wages, thats what they need to do, pay more because NORTHamerican people don't work for cheap
Pancho

Laurens, SC

#8 Nov 21, 2008
sorry, didn't mean to post that twice, I had a problem and my browser post it twice when I had to refresh

“IT'S TIME”

Since: May 07

NYC

#9 Nov 26, 2008
Cricket 23 wrote:
"In federal court on Wednesday, seven of the defendants pleaded guilty to illegally re-entering the United States after previously being deported."
That's a felony!
Oh I can't believe you people in South Carolina reelected Senator Graham to another term! He's one of the biggest supporters of Amnesty for the 12-20 million illegal aliens. You people deserve what ever you get.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =z_dUvVcBQFUXX
Your are right about that but you are going to get it to. After all he is a US Senator
The upper part of the state is still conservative and the majority voted against Grahamnest but the lower part has become very liberal with the influx of people retiring there from the more liberal northern states. This more liberal part of the state are the ones who should hang their heads in shame.
Pancho

Laurens, SC

#10 Nov 26, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! even for those people that hate me :-)

Mid-south, USA

#11 Nov 27, 2008
Pancho wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! even for those people that hate me :-)
Your sentiments are nice, however, nobody hates you if you abide by our rules and don't beg, borrow or steal from innocent Americans. Do you have some reason to feel guilty?
Pancho

Laurens, SC

#12 Nov 27, 2008
cudzuqueen wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sentiments are nice, however, nobody hates you if you abide by our rules and don't beg, borrow or steal from innocent Americans. Do you have some reason to feel guilty?
I don't really feel guilty, I don't beg, I don't ask anybody for pitty, I work I don't get anything for free, I don't steal anything from NORTHamericans and don't come with that old excuse that we take your jobs. Now when I say happy thanksgiving even for those who hates me, of course that doesn't mean all you hate me. but I know some people will hate me no matter if I'm legal or not, thats the way it is, we have haters in every race, if you white you may hate blacks, if you black you may hate white, etc etc. so anyway, again, Happy thanksgiving :-)

Mid-south, USA

#13 Nov 27, 2008
Pancho wrote:
<quoted text>I don't really feel guilty, I don't beg, I don't ask anybody for pitty, I work I don't get anything for free, I don't steal anything from NORTHamericans and don't come with that old excuse that we take your jobs. Now when I say happy thanksgiving even for those who hates me, of course that doesn't mean all you hate me. but I know some people will hate me no matter if I'm legal or not, thats the way it is, we have haters in every race, if you white you may hate blacks, if you black you may hate white, etc etc. so anyway, again, Happy thanksgiving :-)
Are you here legally? If you are, why would anybody hate you? If you aren't here legally, I don't hate you , however I don't appreciate my country's laws being disregarded, and the citizens of this country being disrespected by an above the law attitude. Putting all that side, I accept your wishes, and hope your day was one filled with good food and the company of your loved ones and friends. Tomorrow we may spar, but today we can just enjoy the day.
Pancho

Laurens, SC

#14 Nov 27, 2008
cudzuqueen wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you here legally? If you are, why would anybody hate you? If you aren't here legally, I don't hate you , however I don't appreciate my country's laws being disregarded, and the citizens of this country being disrespected by an above the law attitude. Putting all that side, I accept your wishes, and hope your day was one filled with good food and the company of your loved ones and friends. Tomorrow we may spar, but today we can just enjoy the day.
Some people hate mexicans/hispanic even if they are legal U.S. Citizens (after being here for a while legally they become U.S. Citizen) still people hate, we know that. anyways thanks for your wishes. Happy Thanksgiving!! I mean it

Mid-south, USA

#15 Nov 28, 2008
Pancho wrote:
<quoted text> Some people hate mexicans/hispanic even if they are legal U.S. Citizens (after being here for a while legally they become U.S. Citizen) still people hate, we know that. anyways thanks for your wishes. Happy Thanksgiving!! I mean it
I respect people who abide by our laws and rules, and I know that's is the crux of the issue where illegals are concerned. Most people don't like the manner in which illegals thumb their noses at us, all the while demanding rights and respect. You are right, some people hate for the sake of hate, but maybe if this country didn't push cultural diversity, which I believe is a disruptive force, but instead pushed unity, maybe people wouldn't react in the way that they do. I may never see you side of this issue, nor you mine, but at least we were able to discuss this without making disparaging and denigrating comments, and I appreciate that.
MDV

Apache, OK

#16 Nov 28, 2008
Oklahoma Immigration Laws;
Here in Oklahoma we passed the "illegal alien law" that has cleaned up our state. If you are in Oklahoma, and you are a illegal immigrant your a felon criminal no matter man, woman, or child!

Here you are considered to be breaking State and Federal law by not getting, or having proper legal papers for being inside our borders.
Any business hiring a illegal here gets there business closed, and the owner goes to jail with a big fine.

We will not issue a drivers license to illegals, We give no social services at all!! A person in Oklahoma cant sell, or rent, or even consent for them to stay inside an adobe, or the authorities take the house, or property and sell it for this violation, just like a drug dealer.

Now we have jobs again, and they are filled!! Our tax base is down. The social services have enough money now to help the old, and sick, the disabled! All the things the "advocates" said about "no one would do the jobs the illegal immigrants do" wasnt true. Good old American folk are working in all of those positions they said we souldnt do!!

The "Advocates said they worked for so much less is why people hire them! We found that to cheat someone by paying them wages that are unfair, isnt fair to them at all, and we need to find these people who do this, and throw their ass's in jail for taking advantage of poor people who have no choice!

It didnt save a dime for them to work for less, because all of the illegals caused such a drain on our economy the guy who paid reduced wages paid double taxes because of what he was doing! Since illegals dont pay taxes we who are legal have to divide their cost between us and pay for them!!

You see, working for less, wasnt really getting labor for less, it was getting taxed to death!! You cant cheat the system or everyone suffers, even the illegal immigrant! Not to mention taking advantage of someone working there fannys off for unfair pay, which is a ethical issue!

Check out on the google engine at the Controversial law we have passed here in OKLAHOMA!!

We were tired of our state being taken over, our funds drained, our old being turned away because the illegals have used all of the funds for their own agenda's and problems!! We got sick of their pro immigrant lies, excuses, and propaganda. We all got together and told our senators and Gov., if they were not going to enforce the law we were going to sue the state of Oklahoma, and federal gov..

They of course ignored us, so we got a petition together and got a whole lot of signatures, started calling and writing letters. Organized a civil get together to unite, so we had some power to make a difference.

("With numbers," and those who will stand up to be counted is the key to a movement for change!)

Then we hired a "LAW TEAM" to file a class action law suit. If they dont have to follow the laws why do we? Thats discrimination clear as a bell.

We agreed to drop the suit only if the house passed the bill for the governor to sign into law or else!!

"Brad Henry" the Gov., of Ok., signed it into law! Praise the Lord!

It was hard as hell to get it passed, I got thrown in jail for petitioning in front of the capital building, refusing to leave on the grounds it was my land as well as theirs because I paid the taxes for it to be built.

A bunch of them got thrown out of the house for voicing their opinions. "!" We didnt give up. Its our damn country, not theirs.

This is our right as Americans, legal citizens, to change what is wrong!!

Its funny now the law has passed and worked so well, they want to take credit for it passing........LOL!
Ramirez

Englewood, CO

#17 Nov 28, 2008
As a legal immigrant from Mexico I'm utterly embarrassed by illegal aliens. They are a complete disgrace to humanity. My father tried to employ these types at his factory but he had to get rid of them because they would steal, do drugs, and sleep on the job. I would strongly encourage American citizens to guard against the deception that these are honest hardworking people. Shun them,report them,spit on them but NEVER trust them. These illegals want a free ride at our expense.
plopsdad

United States

#18 Nov 28, 2008
Ramirez wrote:
As a legal immigrant from Mexico I'm utterly embarrassed by illegal aliens. They are a complete disgrace to humanity. My father tried to employ these types at his factory but he had to get rid of them because they would steal, do drugs, and sleep on the job. I would strongly encourage American citizens to guard against the deception that these are honest hardworking people. Shun them,report them,spit on them but NEVER trust them. These illegals want a free ride at our expense.
Thank you for doing it the legal way. But the steps listed above wont change anything, what will, when they push amnesty again, you must stand up and fight against it
LordObama

Raleigh, NC

#19 Nov 28, 2008
The illegal alien is the biggest THREAT to the American economy and our security. There are at least 20 milion (plus) illegal aliens in this country and like a cancer, they are slowly destroying this great Nation. At the current rate, with 30 years we will be worse off than mexiko.

The Enemy is all ready here.
Pancho

Laurens, SC

#20 Nov 28, 2008
Ramirez wrote:
Aqui la unica verguenza eres tu

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Baby-sitter charged after child accidentally sh... Aug 12 Rod Knox 1
Greenville Co - ElDeco Electric Is Bad? (Dec '10) Aug 6 Yeargin 77
Looking for insight on Greenville Aug 4 mandy1308 1
GREENVILLE-ASHEVILLE CULT: DEEKSHA ONENESS "BLE... Aug 3 anonymous 3
fed up with scdss and child support Aug 2 Barry 2
Hope Carpenter (Oct '13) Jul 31 Love them 26
Jennifer Elizabeth Gilmore Jul 30 Lilpunkin 1

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance