jrgsc

United States

#1 Oct 4, 2017
This man is a stone cold horrible man and has been accused of serveral crimes ,his game is terrorizing women ,He stalks them until they have to go in hiding .If anyone knows him please report him

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 7, 2017
jrgsc wrote:
This man is a stone cold horrible man and has been accused of serveral crimes ,his game is terrorizing women ,He stalks them until they have to go in hiding .If anyone knows him please report him
I think I have heard of this man and wasn't he under suspicion of murdering two different wife's and at one time live in around Marshall NC ? Is he the one working for a place call Classic Cars some where around close to Simpsonville SC also > If so I may be able to help you with some info . I hate bastards that abuse women .
yuseff

United States

#3 Oct 7, 2017
Yuseff wrote:
<quoted text>

I think I have heard of this man and wasn't he under suspicion of murdering two different wife's and at one time live in around Marshall NC ? Is he the one working for a place call Classic Cars some where around close to Simpsonville SC also > If so I may be able to help you with some info . I hate bastards that abuse women .
Also he is a meth head and very dangerous I hear .He works for cash at classic cars and draws disability from SS .How does people get away with this .This kind of things has destroyed our system .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new to the area Aug 3 chaosstorm 1
Any car buyers out there Jul 28 Shannon Stockin 1
Jeff Thompson Jul 25 Curious Cat 1
Herban Eats Jul 25 Common Sense 2
Buffie Burrell or Marie galbreath.or Porter (Oct '17) Jul 25 Mimisc1983 6
anyone know phillip lovin (Feb '10) Jul 17 Ingram 87
Relocation to the Greenville area. Jul 16 roddyboy 4

Greenville Jobs

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages