Upstate manufacturer showcases first ...

Upstate manufacturer showcases first SC-made bus

There are 2 comments on the WACH-TV Columbia story from Apr 15, 2011, titled Upstate manufacturer showcases first SC-made bus. In it, WACH-TV Columbia reports that:

Read more: State , Economy , Jobs , Protera , Electric Bus , Fox Carolina , Greenville , South Carolina GREENVILLE A -- On Thursday, Proterra showcased the first bus that the company said was made at its new Greenville plant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WACH-TV Columbia.

jeff

Westminster, CO

#1 Jun 8, 2011
this company is horrible to its emplyees and the bus is very horribly made, just sayin! Safety is compromised for gain i should know I have worked on the first 5 of these and they are awful. Someone will get hurt I promise.
Son of Southie

Norfolk, VA

#2 Jun 5, 2012
How about Proterra make a donation to the Mary Buckley Foundation at Beacon House in Virginia Beach, VA!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hope Carpenter (Oct '13) 3 hr ron charlatan 24
Greenville Co - ElDeco Electric Is Bad? (Dec '10) 10 hr JACK 66
News Greenville Cops Beat Man Senseless At Walmart (Aug '14) Mon Nobody 8
News Donald Trump proves his hair is real Aug 30 FlatbushSam 63
News John Huff named New Bern Sun Journal editor (Dec '07) Aug 23 Jim in Orlando 10
Review: Cooke & Son Roofing Aug 23 Kris 1
News In South Carolina, Sanders tries to court black... Aug 22 Go Blue Forever 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages