Lesser Known Baldwin Brother to Headline Ex-Gay Conference

Oct 18, 2013 Read more: EDGE 326

Right Wing Watch reports that actor Stephen Baldwin, brother of actor and liberal activist Alec Baldwin, will be a featured speaker at an ex-gay conference later this month.

Read more
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#164 Oct 24, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you did, fool. Scroll up the page a few posts:
"Again, you show that you do not know what a family is.
I created one."
Hahahaha! You got that from post 136? Incredible.

It appears that stupidity is a prerequisite if you're gay and want to post on Topix.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#165 Oct 24, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha! You got that from post 136? Incredible.
It appears that stupidity is a prerequisite if you're gay and want to post on Topix.
You posted it, dumbass. And now you're trying to dodge your way out of it? Did you forget your Aricept today?

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#166 Oct 24, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Correct, a new experience for you, I would refer to her as my wife.
If I had no children and someone asked if I had any family I would tell them I do. A mother, father and possibly brothers and sisters.
Like I said, you can put any definition you want to in your gay dictionary, it isn't in the dictionary everyone else uses.
I hear people using that definition all the time! You are being excessively narrow in your own definition. You check that dictionary again. I'm TELLING you, it's going to have MORE than one single definition. There should be a number 2, number 3, etc. A word like family has MANY definitions. Merriam-Webster's online dictionary gives EIGHT.

Are you saying that if your wife was injured and someone called out, "Does this woman have any family?" that you wouldn't raise your hand? If you went to visit her in the hospital and they asked "Are you family?", you'd say no? Would you really waste precious time quibbling over definitions?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#167 Oct 24, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted it, dumbass. And now you're trying to dodge your way out of it? Did you forget your Aricept today?
I suggest you go and look at post 136. No apology required, dickbreath.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#168 Oct 24, 2013
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear people using that definition all the time! You are being excessively narrow in your own definition. You check that dictionary again. I'm TELLING you, it's going to have MORE than one single definition. There should be a number 2, number 3, etc. A word like family has MANY definitions. Merriam-Webster's online dictionary gives EIGHT.
Are you saying that if your wife was injured and someone called out, "Does this woman have any family?" that you wouldn't raise your hand? If you went to visit her in the hospital and they asked "Are you family?", you'd say no? Would you really waste precious time quibbling over definitions?
Like I said, you can put any definition you want to in your gay dictionary, it isn't in the dictionary everyone else uses.

I would say I'm her husband and I'm here to see her.

Yes, Merriam-Webster's online dictionary has 8 and not one of them defines family as a husband or a wife. Do you understand the difference between a group and a couple? I think not.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#169 Oct 24, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you go and look at post 136. No apology required, dickbreath.
It's post 147, dummy. It's where you said YOU CREATED ONE.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#170 Oct 24, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Like I said, you can put any definition you want to in your gay dictionary, it isn't in the dictionary everyone else uses.
I would say I'm her husband and I'm here to see her.
So you WOULD waste precious time quibbling over definitions.
Wondering wrote:
Yes, Merriam-Webster's online dictionary has 8 and not one of them defines family as a husband or a wife. Do you understand the difference between a group and a couple? I think not.
The difference between a group and a couple? Are you kidding? A couple is a group of two. "Group" just means SOME number of things, GROUPED together. "Couple" is just more specific, specifying the number as 2. Do you think a group cannot be as small as 2?

That's like asking if I know the difference between a building and a house. A house is just a specific type of building, and a couple is just a specific type of group.

How bizarre that you think ANYONE cares what your dictionary says. You'll excuse me if I don't pay fealty to this strange dictionary you have, which doesn't recognize spouses as family.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#171 Oct 24, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't. Your parents must be proud, they got gay and stupid.
I put the wrong number earlier, you said that gays can only "acquire" families, not create them, yet in 147 you said you "created" your family. Which is it?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#172 Oct 24, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
It's post 147, dummy. It's where you said YOU CREATED ONE.
THANK you!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#173 Oct 24, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha! You got that from post 136? Incredible.
It appears that stupidity is a prerequisite if you're gay and want to post on Topix.
Gee, what DID you mean when you were crowing about "creating" a family? Your clever use of modeling clay? or dressing up department store dummies in outfits to represent your brood?

How can quoting YOU saying you "created a family" be a mistake?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#174 Oct 24, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheeple said:
I'm her dad. My husband is her dad as well.
How did you get sister out of that?
Well, Zeke, YOU'RE the one who thinks that families can ONLY be blood related. I assume you mean your wife must be a relative.

I HOPE this is untrue, but if it is, isn't it about time for the short bus to arrive home with your "special" kids?

“Equality for ALL”

Since: Jul 10

Massachusetts

#175 Oct 24, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, you can put any definition you want to in your gay dictionary, it isn't in the dictionary everyone else uses.
I would say I'm her husband and I'm here to see her.
Yes, Merriam-Webster's online dictionary has 8 and not one of them defines family as a husband or a wife. Do you understand the difference between a group and a couple? I think not.
Does Mrs Wondering know you do not consider her to be family?

“Equality for ALL”

Since: Jul 10

Massachusetts

#176 Oct 24, 2013
DaveinMass wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Mrs Wondering know you do not consider her to be family?
And No! The term 'Mrs Wondering' is not referring to your mother, grandmother or any number of great-grandmothers. I know how you and Pietro like to play games over semantics. My question about 'Mrs Wondering' refers to your wife, if you are still, or were, married to one.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#177 Oct 24, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's the mom?
She doesn't have a mom; she has 2 dads.

Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#178 Oct 25, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
It's post 147, dummy. It's where you said YOU CREATED ONE.
Then try and keep up. Post 136 was the one under discussion. BTW, I did create a family with my spouse, you can't create one with your chosen partner.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#179 Oct 25, 2013
EdmondWA wrote:
How bizarre that you think ANYONE cares what your dictionary says. You'll excuse me if I don't pay fealty to this strange dictionary you have, which doesn't recognize spouses as family.
It's not my dictionary, it's the dictionary. I know, gays have their own. You should start your own boy scouts too.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#180 Oct 25, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I put the wrong number earlier, you said that gays can only "acquire" families, not create them, yet in 147 you said you "created" your family. Which is it?
I said gay couples can't. I didn't say gays couldn't. Sheeple is proof of that. He had a child with his sister-in-law. For the record, just so you understand, his sister-in-law is not his husband.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#181 Oct 25, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Well, Zeke, YOU'RE the one who thinks that families can ONLY be blood related. I assume you mean your wife must be a relative.
I HOPE this is untrue, but if it is, isn't it about time for the short bus to arrive home with your "special" kids?
My wife is my wife. We are legally related and our marriage is respected in all 50 states and in the church. Read that again if you have difficulty understanding it the first time.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#182 Oct 25, 2013
DaveinMass wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Mrs Wondering know you do not consider her to be family?
She doesn't know how stupid you are, I haven't told her. Again, for the chronically stupid:

A family:
1 husband
1 wife
1 or more children

A married couple that is acknowledged in all 50 states:
1 husband
1 wife

If you need more help with that, ask your mommy.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#183 Oct 25, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't have a mom; she has 2 dads.
So easy to dispose of an opposite sex partner.
I bet she meant something to you when you were trying to convince her to have your child. BTW, no one had two dads and everyone has a mother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
todd fleming of possum kingdom 9 hr katie 1
Mailings at the Post Office Apr 14 Cynthia Brown 1
James Carlton David lll Apr 12 tinker1953 1
Who is best dancer at platinum plus? (Aug '10) Apr 8 westwood 7
Ron Resh? Apr 1 looking for someone 1
Does any one know robin scheon??????????????????? Mar 27 Ron from wva 1
Debate: Marijuana - Greenville, SC (Aug '10) Mar 26 Anna Kernells 143
More from around the web

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]