Simpsonville man punches bartender, report says

Jan 31, 2008 Full story: The Greenville News 9

Ricky Wayne Gibson, 35, has been charged with three counts of assault and battery and was being held at the Greenville County Detention Center on $1,277.50 bond, according to warrants and jail records. via The Greenville News

Read more
Laura

Alexandria, VA

#1 Feb 1, 2008
Maybe the news should try and get both sides before they print false information
fedor

Wilmington, NC

#2 Feb 1, 2008
This guy has assaulted and hospitalized numerous people (men, women, and even policemen). Somehow, he keeps getting off. Obviously because he has family connections in law enforcement.
hummmm

Wilmington, NC

#3 Feb 2, 2008
Gee, wonder what the other side of the story was?? How many assualt charges has he had??? 30???
hummmm

Wilmington, NC

#4 Feb 2, 2008
Gee, wonder what the other side of the story was?? How many assault charges has he had??? 30???
PIsearch

Simpsonville, SC

#5 Aug 31, 2010
He has 12 assaults just in Greenville county, one in Laurens. One is Domestic Violence, He also has several animal violations including cruelty to animals.
Teddy Wright

Lincolnton, NC

#6 Aug 31, 2010
If he keeps on one of those good old S.C. boys will give him an ass whooooooping!!!!
lorraine ward

Taylors, SC

#7 Aug 31, 2010
plsearch hey money talks and bull s. walks. donn't you said SO? hey thats nothing i know a friend of mine her boy friend got 25 years for arm robbertly and she goes every sat.@9.OO A,M AND STAY ALL DAY and also sunday and also stayed to 9 p.m. every weekend this is the way our law system works in clemens s.c.
Brittian Gibson

Liberty, SC

#8 Sep 27, 2010
i wish one of yall would try to whoop my dads ass, yall dont know shit about him, so keep your dicksuckerss shut. mkay? Haa, yall obviously dont know WHO Ricky Wayne Gibson is.
holly

United States

#10 Jun 10, 2012
Listen you stupid little inbred spawn of Satan, your daddy has done nothing but hurt good people in his life. Oh yeah,,,, be also beat the shit out of your mommy several times. He's a real man, that Ric
ky Wayne Gibson.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does any one know robin scheon??????????????????? 16 hr Ron from wva 1
Debate: Marijuana - Greenville, SC (Aug '10) Thu Anna Kernells 143
News Bob Inglis breaks from Republican Party, advoca... Wed barefoot2626 10
Review: Eads Fence Company Mar 25 thatairplaneguy 1
Thinking of moving to Greenville SC (Feb '07) Mar 23 nurse 311
why don't white males date black women (Jul '12) Mar 22 old bf 49
Review: 911 Driving School Mar 19 William Todd 2

Freeze Watch for Greenville County was issued at March 27 at 6:54PM EDT

Greenville Dating
Find my Match