Mom Accidentally Hits Child During Sc...

Mom Accidentally Hits Child During School Drop-Off

There are 70 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Mar 13, 2008, titled Mom Accidentally Hits Child During School Drop-Off. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

By Paul Alongi STAFF WRITER No charges will be filed against a mother who accidentally struck her son with a pickup Wednesday while dropping him off at Iva Elementary School, said Lance Cpl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“We Go Play Hoop”

Since: Jul 07

Falls Church, VA

#62 Apr 8, 2008
AmberlovesPaul wrote:
<quoted text>
god yall are so stupid and i know mt cousin and she was paying attention and i think you need to be the one aying attention and read the artcle more carfully
Stupid is as stupid writes...
TheVinylVillager

Greenville, SC

#63 Apr 8, 2008
AmberlovesPaul wrote:
<quoted text>
god yall are so stupid and i know mt cousin and she was paying attention and i think you need to be the one aying attention and read the artcle more carfully
Slow down girly...we almost can't understand you.

http://thevinylvillage.wordpress.com
Cass

Taylors, SC

#64 Apr 8, 2008
AmberlovesPaul wrote:
<quoted text>
you're stupid
I'm stupid? Then you are completely IGNORANT!!! You are calling everyone names here and don't even bother reading what they wrote first of all. What is so stupid about saying " the last I heard, the child was going to be okay"?

Lay off the crack

Since: Mar 08

Georgia

#65 Apr 10, 2008
TheVinylVillager wrote:
<quoted text>
Slow down girly...we almost can't understand you.
Thanks for the link...I've been LMAO for at least the past hour and have forwarded the link to several others!! It was just what I needed tonight!!
TheVinylVillager

Greenville, SC

#66 Apr 11, 2008
Well thanks _getagrip_ glad you enjoyed it!

Tracy

Liberty, SC

#67 Oct 6, 2008
This must be awful for the Mother, Someone with kids knows how hectic it can be in the mornings
toby

Miramar Beach, FL

#68 Oct 7, 2008
Tracy wrote:
This must be awful for the Mother, Someone with kids knows how hectic it can be in the mornings
it is so hard in the mornings, getting kids up, dressed and fed. then to school or to the bus stop, I am a grandma. I have been thru it 2x.... get my drift? even at the best of schools, this sort of thing happens, "knock on wood". but sometimes there just isn't an anwser.It is sad and heart breaking, whis is why we need to be more attenative when it comes to our kids.
TODD

Iva, SC

#69 Aug 22, 2012
I AM THAT CHILDS STEPFATHER AND IT WASNT THE MOTHERS FAULT! SHE WASNT ON A CELL PHONE,AND THE CHILD WAS LET OUT ON PASSENGER SIDE,WALKED IN FRONT OFF TRUCK. HE WENT BACK IN FRONT OF TRUCK WITHOUT HIS MOTHER SEEING HIM AND THE SCHOOL PRINCIPAL WAVED HER TO MOVE ON FORWARD AND WHEN SHE DID THE CHILD WAS HIT! SHE WASNT IN THE WRONG IT WAS THE DUMBASS PRINCIPALS FAULT! SO IF YOU DONT KNOW THE FACTS DONT POST STUPID SHIT! THE CHILD WASNT HURT BAD AND HAS MADE A FULL RECOVERY TODAY!
cutter

United States

#70 Aug 23, 2012
Oh. Now it's the principles fault.
Donnie

Germantown, MD

#71 Aug 30, 2012
All parents get mad and hit their kids sometimes, I don't think this is real newsworthy. Just because she did it in front of teachers. And we all know how uppity and self righteous teachers can be. I am sure all the teachers hit their kids, too. They just wait until they are in private to do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Baby-sitter charged after child accidentally sh... Aug 12 Rod Knox 1
Greenville Co - ElDeco Electric Is Bad? (Dec '10) Aug 6 Yeargin 77
Looking for insight on Greenville Aug 4 mandy1308 1
GREENVILLE-ASHEVILLE CULT: DEEKSHA ONENESS "BLE... Aug 3 anonymous 3
fed up with scdss and child support Aug 2 Barry 2
Hope Carpenter (Oct '13) Jul 31 Love them 26
Jennifer Elizabeth Gilmore Jul 30 Lilpunkin 1

Greenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance