Chuck

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Cullen Anderson is the best Irish folk song ever! The Chieftains are way cool and this is their best number. Cullen Anderson is excellent.
Hank Kennesaw

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

The Rogues do a great Cullen Anderson too.

www.youtube.com/watch...
Thomas Hoffman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

I like Cullen Anderson as well.
Ruth Hoffman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Out here in Fletcher, NC on Sunberry Trail, we love Cullen Anderson.
Steve Harmon

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Cullen Anderson is a stand up guy!
Mike McCormick

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Cullen Anderson gives Asheville a good vibe.
jane frankel

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

I know Cullen Anderson. Wonderful.
Bill Miller

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Out here in Greenville, Cullen Anderson is own best person. We always look forward to his visits.
Fran Michaelson

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Cullen Anderson. My friend. A FRIEND TO THE FRIENDLESS.
Are You wacky

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Poor Cullen has had a nervous breakdown. He is now residing in, well, can't tell y'all, it's a very private matter.
Thomas Hoffman

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Thomas Hoffman wrote:
I like Cullen Anderson as well.
Take it from the real Thomas Hoffman, the guy is a royal pain in the ass. Who ever would have guessed he was visiting other forums and touting how great he is through the eyes of characters of his own making or by names he's hijacked like mine and my wife's. Allowing this guy to have a computer is like allowing a thief to have a key to the vault.
Jesus Daily

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.

The kingdom of God is within you.

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Become earnest about the word! For as to the word, its first part is faith; the second, love; the third, works; for from these comes life.

Hearken to the word; understand knowledge; love life, and no one will persecute you, nor will anyone oppress you, other than you yourselves.

Knowledge and ritual without compassion is empty.

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. A second is equally important:‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ The entire law and all the demands of the prophets are based on these two commandments.

There is only one love that loves unconditionally – the love of the Divine.

Love your neighbor, but who is your neighbor. Your neighbor is the one who is sent to you from the Divine. Your neighbor can be one who is a total stranger to you from afar. Your neighbor can be someone living close to you. But what is true is that your neighbor is one of the Light who needs your support as much as you need his.

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things.
Cullen Anderson

Sherrills Ford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

Thoughts may come and thoughts may go, but I AM always Is. Thoughts come and go within the I AM. Do not resist thoughts. Allow them. Just do not give them energy. Just notice them, perhaps enquiring "who is aware that thoughts are present". Make friends with thoughts that arise. The mind is just doing it's thing. But we are not the mind alone, we are That which is Aware, Awareness itself.~ Cullen Anderson
PeeBrain

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Chuck wrote:
Cullen Anderson is the best Irish folk song ever! The Chieftains are way cool and this is their best number. Cullen Anderson is excellent.
Posted on Topix Asheville 12/15/2012
As if the child sexual molestations and union violence aren't enough up north, now we have an unbelievable mass murder in Connecticunt. And this is a cultural thing. Here in the South, we are family oriented and attend church Sundays and Wednesdays. We are moral. The northern states, on the other hand, are morally bankrupt with very low church attendance, rampant sexual perversion, rampant crime. The north could learn a thing or two from us Southerners.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/asheville-nc/...

If you do not like this post you can call the author and tell him what you think @ eight two eight two one six seven zero five one
The Many Faces of Cullen

Fletcher, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Steve Harmon wrote:
This post was made by the same Cullen Anderson it speaks about, a sort of patting himself on the back by proxy. The real deal is this guy is a unique kind of troll. Read about him in this link

The Many Faces of Cullen

Fletcher, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

jane frankel wrote:
I know Cullen Anderson. Wonderful.
This post was made by the same Cullen Anderson it speaks about, a sort of patting himself on the back by proxy. The real deal is this guy is a unique kind of troll. Read about him in this link

The Many Faces of Cullen

Fletcher, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Bill Miller wrote:
Out here in Greenville, Cullen Anderson is own best person. We always look forward to his visits.
Steve Harmon wrote:

The Many Faces of Cullen

Fletcher, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Fran Michaelson wrote:
Cullen Anderson. My friend. A FRIEND TO THE FRIENDLESS.
Steve Harmon wrote:

Virtually ever post on this stupid thread bearing the IP Asheville is coming from Cullen Anderson. The guy is certifiable

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenville Co - ElDeco Electric Is Bad? (Dec '10) Mon No More Eldeco BS... 51
Local Landscaper did faulty workmanship!! Aug 24 Tera 1
Poll: Should All SC Judges Be Drug & Alcohol Te... Aug 24 I See I See 0
Greenville Cops Beat Man Senseless At Walmart Aug 24 I See I See 1
gas matic and mighty lift shocking Aug 23 Captain petropulas 1
S.C. education department out of the loop in wr... Aug 22 MikeF 4
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Aug 21 NEW PAIR OF GLASSES 1,146

Search the Greenville Forum:
•••
•••
Greenville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greenville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••