1 killed in police chase in Anderson ...

1 killed in police chase in Anderson County

There are 2 comments on the Clover Herald story from Dec 5, 2012, titled 1 killed in police chase in Anderson County. In it, Clover Herald reports that:

Twenty-seven-year-old Bryan Corey Madden of Anderson was killed. A woman in the car was in critical condition in a Greenville hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Clover Herald.

Greenville, SC

#1 Dec 12, 2012
I feel that the officer should have backed off and waited for another opportunity to catch this person. It is not worth innocent lives to catch a car thief. We are fortunate that we are not reading about other deaths due to the wreckless nature of both involved. Of course the officer will be cleared and all will continue as normal. I just don't want to be the unfortunate individual who is heading in the opposite direction when these two come around a blind corner. This is expected in Anderson Country. Not much goes on. I'm suprised that the entire force was not in hit pursuit.

United States

#2 Dec 17, 2012
Suppose they backed off and he got away. Maybe he would have taken your car next,after shooting u in the face. Then u would be saying why didnt somebody stop him along time ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump proves his hair is real 19 min Charlie brooks 73
If you were a country singer.... Oct 2 big fan 1
Review: Coops Health & Fitness Club (Dec '08) Sep 29 Boog 20
News GE to move jobs from South Carolina, other stat... Sep 28 toothless leroy 3
Greenville Co - ElDeco Electric Is Bad? (Dec '10) Sep 26 Tri State 70
News GOP candidate Carson: Muslim shouldn't be elect... Sep 22 flame of truth 7
News Meth lab busted in Powdersville (May '10) Sep 22 James Bush 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages