Greenville teacher ends secrecy: Jon Ross calls his firing a a vendettaa

May 12, 2009 Full story: The Herald

Third-grade teacher Jon Ross announced Monday he is the unidentified employee who was fired April 20 by Greenville Area School Board, and he claims he was wrongfully terminated.

Read more
someone from greenville

Elyria, OH

#1 May 27, 2009
Jon Ross is 110% guilty... no doubt! It was his choice to have Greenville School Board take the case and now that he was found guilty by the School Board he wants it heard again. How much money will be wasted on this teacher??
greenville2000

North Ridgeville, OH

#2 Jun 14, 2009
he is a good guy and deserves the proper respect dr homer has been a nasty woman sinse i was in grade school i remember stories i used to hear stories yes but they were also about her and school funded money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pa. mayor quits, calling council dealings 'shady' (Apr '12) Mar 10 Anotherflyonthewall 7
News Police: Mom, grandparents nearly starved 7-year... (Jul '14) Feb '15 Curious 2
Police?? Feb '15 Julie 3
Businesses Needed in Greenville (Feb '14) Feb '15 Still Barfin 5
Areas to avoid Feb '15 Still Barfin 4
Crimes In Jamestown (Aug '08) Dec '14 Ksnyder 5
Family of 5 needs to relocate Nov '14 LauraCooper 1
Greenville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]