First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

United States

#1 Jan 13, 2013
why is it that the greenville police department cant seem to get rid of the drug dealer on n race st? It is my understanding that this house is like a revolving door 24 hours a day for all of greenvilles finest crack heads. They have raided this house twice now and still this guy is in bussiness. Whats it going to take to end this??? A drug shoot out in the streets? GPD's lack of action in this matter is actually kind of pitiful. Doea anyone else see this as a major problem?
jude

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Jan 24, 2013
According to my teanage son , someone can get dope just a couple streets down from us, really, really scary!!
The GPD need to catch these drug dealers poisoning our kids!!
I really like the small hometown of Greenville but hearing this makes me scared. I always thought it was safe here...
concerned

United States

#3 Jan 30, 2013
safe is not the wrd that i would use anymore....... But the fact of the matter is that our local law enforcement puts their heds in the sand and doesnt really do anything about. Maybe investigative courses should be offered at thiel so they can attend. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out what goes on.
tomany

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Jan 30, 2013
They autally have to find suff in the house to be able to charge these people. If it was as easy as it sounds then any person of the street could go and do it. They are trained but they need the proof!!
nosohelples

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Jan 30, 2013
These guys go to courses all the time, but the fact of the matter is that they need to see the proof if there is nothing inside of that house when the raid it there is nothing that they can do about it. They are doing all they can do they risk thier lives every day for this communit.
concerned

United States

#6 Feb 6, 2013
how sad are you people defending the police in g-ville. I will admit that there are a few good ones but for the most part they are a bunch of power abusing punks that dont deserve badges. The only way that they risk there lives is wondering what STD they will catch in the extra marital assairs they involve themselves in with sheetz employees or knocking up 19 year old girls that work at last minit mart. If they actually did the job that they r paid to do we may actually have a safe town.
seriously

Freedom, PA

#7 Feb 6, 2013
And who are those good ones!?? Please do tell me I would love to know!! Well atleast some of them do their job and do it right! What does knocking up some girl have to do with anything its their life their business not yours right!? That's what I thought, but if you honestly think you could do a better job than these guys get off your butt and go through the course and show them up cause I'm sure you couldn't!!!!!!!!
love the GPD

Allison Park, PA

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Isn't funny how people like to talk shit on the police, but the minute they need help they are the first people to call for the them. The people who take bad about the police are usually the ones that the police deal with or have delt with on a regular basis. Don't bad mouth the police because you are to much of a coward to walk in there shoes. You call them a bunch of power abusing punks, but yet whos the one who has to post an anonymous blog bad mouthing them.
concerned

United States

#9 Feb 13, 2013
love the GPD wrote:
Isn't funny how people like to talk shit on the police, but the minute they need help they are the first people to call for the them. The people who take bad about the police are usually the ones that the police deal with or have delt with on a regular basis. Don't bad mouth the police because you are to much of a coward to walk in there shoes. You call them a bunch of power abusing punks, but yet whos the one who has to post an anonymous blog bad mouthing them.
Walk in there shoes?????? I have a 4 year degree in criminal justice. I chose a much more rewarding and fulfilling career path than that of a small town cop. It is the people like you that make me wanna puke. People that dont know all the stories about them and walk around with blinders on are the problem in this community.
love the gpd

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Feb 13, 2013
And then again its not your place to judge any of them. Its thier lives not yours! Obviously if you have a 4 year degree in criminal justice then you would've never posted something like this in the first place. And what are ALL the stories, cause you clearly dont work for the borough so you wouldn't know...all you know is RUMORS!! and thats all this town will ever know cause its people like you that like to stick their noses into other peoples business.
BENDOVER

Greenville, PA

#11 Feb 14, 2013
Concerened is just pissed because the GPD refused to hire him because he's a moron!
BENDOVER

Greenville, PA

#12 Feb 14, 2013
A four year degree and can't even spell. What a waste of money. It's thier shoes, not there. Idiot!
love the gpd

Coraopolis, PA

#13 Feb 14, 2013
Or they don't even have a degree they just want to try to make themselves look good.
Jeremy

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Mar 28, 2013
Well if these rumors are true why hasn't nothing been done by the police Chief? Maybe they shouldn't be allowed to go to these stores.
Snob

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Mar 28, 2013
I was gonna invest millions in Greenville and create jobs. But I read this site and I'm going to Hermitage instead.
Jeremy

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Mar 28, 2013
Good then go we don't want your "snob" ass here!
pete

Pittsburgh, PA

#17 Apr 6, 2013
First of all how do you know this girl was 19?? Not like it matters its not illegal to knock someone up last time I checked! How do you know it didn't happen on accident or maybe they planned it?? I'm sure they are happy.
concerned 2

Baltimore, MD

#18 Apr 6, 2013
She was 19 and he was STILL married when she had the baby. And this is the kind of person we trust our town with. What a shame.
myob

Baltimore, MD

#19 Apr 6, 2013
Okay I just have one thing to say. I try to stay out of stuff especially when it has to do with a certain person but after reading some of this I have to speak my mind. Regardless of what this cop has done in his personal life and trust me I do not agree with it, he is a very dedicated and hard working officer. I know him better than probably anybodyand I don't know anybody that works harder or loves his job more than he does. So if u have complaints about the police fine but there is no need to attack them personally when u know nothing about them
Insider 5-0

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Apr 6, 2013
myob wrote:
Okay I just have one thing to say. I try to stay out of stuff especially when it has to do with a certain person but after reading some of this I have to speak my mind. Regardless of what this cop has done in his personal life and trust me I do not agree with it, he is a very dedicated and hard working officer. I know him better than probably anybodyand I don't know anybody that works harder or loves his job more than he does. So if u have complaints about the police fine but there is no need to attack them personally when u know nothing about them
Well if he was doing it when he was working then I guess people have a right to say what they want. Besides people are going to talk no matter what. And you know Him better than anyone I doubt it unless you were with him or are his best friend I would say the person he is with currently probably knows him best. You may think you know a person well and in all reality you don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Affordable Towing And Repair May 28 Still Barfin 2
News Pa. mayor quits, calling council dealings 'shady' (Apr '12) Mar '15 Anotherflyonthewall 7
News Police: Mom, grandparents nearly starved 7-year... (Jul '14) Feb '15 Curious 2
Police?? (Nov '14) Feb '15 Julie 3
Businesses Needed in Greenville (Feb '14) Feb '15 Still Barfin 5
Areas to avoid Feb '15 Still Barfin 4
Crimes In Jamestown (Aug '08) Dec '14 Ksnyder 5
More from around the web

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]