chris shiverdecker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lkjhgfd

Richmond, IN

#1 Nov 6, 2011
i was watching lock up and i saw chris shiverdecker and i thought i recognized him from greenville school can anyone tell me if that was him?
tami

Columbus, OH

#2 Jan 15, 2012
He is my boyfriend. I know he went to school in ohio and florida. I hope that helps.
Jodi

Succasunna, NJ

#3 Jun 26, 2012
tami wrote:
He is my boyfriend. I know he went to school in ohio and florida. I hope that helps.
Can u please tell me how to write to him. Thanks!

Since: Feb 12

Youngstown, OH

#4 Jun 27, 2012
He sounds like a real loser. Are you this desperate?
sixgun

Kent, WA

#5 Aug 23, 2013
Everyone makes mistakes
taylor

Cockeysville, MD

#6 Aug 24, 2013
tami wrote:
Dammmmnnn luckkyyyy he is gorgeous
G_J_unit

Vashon, WA

#8 Jan 2, 2014
tami wrote:
I did time with him at dccc gj unit. He is one down ass wood!
andrea

Oak Ridge, TN

#9 Jan 12, 2014
I absolutely love this guy!! He is very fascinating to me. His attitude is laid back and just chill as it gets. Very clever as well.
styles

United States

#10 Aug 23, 2014
Oh my god. What loosers
amberpilk

United States

#11 Aug 27, 2014
How is he doing today my brother knows him
haha

Mount Vernon, OH

#12 Aug 28, 2014
He's got a pretty long time! And those tat's he got in the pin. Yuck.
ampilk

United States

#13 Aug 28, 2014
haha wrote:
He's got a pretty long time! And those tat's he got in the pin. Yuck.
Lol my brother has a few from pin but they look good my bro has 20 to go
friend1

United States

#14 Oct 6, 2014
Hey tami i think we need talk chris loves you please let him back in your life
abjones

Houston, TX

#15 Nov 21, 2014
sixgun wrote:
Everyone makes mistakes
Running out of gas forgetting to pay a phone bill are mistakes. Robbing and injuring innocent people is wrong and animalistic
Cardinalsfanforl ife

Seffner, FL

#16 Dec 26, 2014
I have a man and happy but if i was sibgle id b writing chris lol hes very fascinating to me very clever and i love his demeanor! Lucky girl tammi better get back with him!
Night stalker

Springville, AL

#17 Dec 30, 2014
Cardinalsfanforlife wrote:
I have a man and happy but if i was sibgle id b writing chris lol hes very fascinating to me very clever and i love his demeanor! Lucky girl tammi better get back with him!
How do u write to him?
Cardinalsfanforl ife

Seffner, FL

#18 Jan 25, 2015
Night stalker wrote:
<quoted text>
How do u write to him?
Look him up on the ok doc website i did, it will give you all his info. For all you who wanna talk shit i bet yall have skeletons n try to act lyk ur better! My mans in but will b out this year. Ill tell ya if i didnt have my man id write chris he fasinates me n seems like an interesting person to get to know.
QueenVodka1981

Oshawa, Canada

#19 Feb 19, 2015
Hey was wondering does he answer letters? I wrote to him a few weeks ago, and I haven't heard back from him
Batman

United States

#20 Apr 18, 2015
I feel sorry for the girls that find him interesting.i did time with Schiverdecker in florida at Martin correctional institution.ask him about it.im sure he remembers back when he was called inch,he shaved his legs and eyebrows he had a big black husband that went by the name gangsta white.when you write him tell him Batman said hello.
NYCGangsta

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Apr 19, 2015
Batman wrote:
I feel sorry for the girls that find him interesting.i did time with Schiverdecker in florida at Martin correctional institution.ask him about it.im sure he remembers back when he was called inch,he shaved his legs and eyebrows he had a big black husband that went by the name gangsta white.when you write him tell him Batman said hello.
So he was sucking black cock in jail? Interesting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stupid women Aug 21 selatla 3
Senseless dog murders Aug 20 Unioncityindiana 5
Debate: Gay Marriage - Greenville, OH (Jul '10) Aug 20 Outside 93
News Suspect charged in Greenville stabbing (Jul '13) Aug 20 Outside 12
how bad are drugs in darke county seriously? (Jan '13) Aug 19 Shame 34
The Fed Jew boy Tad Weitz Aug 4 Jussayin 5
Gary Lee Brown Aug 3 Concerned 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenville Mortgages